Author Topic: P/R side chat thread, v. I am not a number I am a free man  (Read 61269 times)

Offline Adami

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: P/R side chat thread, v. I am not a number I am a free man
« Reply #1400 on: March 02, 2017, 04:57:49 PM »
Not sure where to put this, or even if it was national news.

http://www.king5.com/news/former-spokane-naacp-president-legally-changes-name/418557422

A law professor brought up a point... if gender is now fluid and not binary, and to some like this nitwit, race is fluid, and can be determined not by what you are but by how you identify yourself, can you cite your age not based on your birth date but by what age you identify as? Can you be 19, say you identify as a 21 year old, and buy booze?

No.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Implode

• Lord of the Squids
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1401 on: March 03, 2017, 08:05:02 AM »
Wait. Since when is race fluid? I mean, I know there are people out there that "identify as" certain races, but it's not even close to being as an accepted thing like moving away from a strict gender binary.

Also that reminds of those fake posters saying that pedophilia is acceptable to rally people against gender identity politics.

Online El Barto

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1402 on: March 07, 2017, 11:19:06 AM »
Just like to say that I've really dug the shit out of being politics free for a week. I'm glad the food thread is in here because I don't even want to open the Trump thread. I know there's some shit about wiretapping going on, and the GOP released their ACA replacement that as I predicted isn't a replacement of jack shit, but for now I just don't care, which is pretty sweet.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Just a decent, normal metal-head fellow
« Reply #1403 on: March 07, 2017, 05:27:10 PM »
I've actually tuned out for the most part too, Bart. But I jumped in the P/R Food thread, and there's a discussion on onions!  :facepalm:
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums................or WTF.  ;D

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1404 on: March 20, 2017, 10:51:32 AM »
Not sure where to put this, or even if it was national news.

http://www.king5.com/news/former-spokane-naacp-president-legally-changes-name/418557422

A law professor brought up a point... if gender is now fluid and not binary, and to some like this nitwit, race is fluid, and can be determined not by what you are but by how you identify yourself, can you cite your age not based on your birth date but by what age you identify as? Can you be 19, say you identify as a 21 year old, and buy booze?

No.

Yeah, age should get no wiggle room. "Your honor, I know she's only 12, but she identifies as a 19.5 year old".

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #1405 on: April 07, 2017, 10:31:32 AM »
https://www.infowars.com/trump-strikes-syrian-base-alex-jones-analysis/

Really surprised to see so many warriors turning on Alex.  :corn