Author Topic: What is your vice?  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Pelata

• Extremus Melodicus
Re: What is your vice?
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 08:06:30 AM »
I don't know that I have a vice other than listening to music. Most other things (beer, fast food, candy, etc) I can and have put down for extended periods of time with no real issues. But I can't go a day without listening to music...and barely go a week without buying CDs.

Offline Sketchy

• DTF.org Member
  • More tea is required.
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 08:45:04 AM »
^ Oh, yeah. Music's another of mine, but I've had to cut back on the CDs after ordering a costly bass.
This is as exciting as superluminal neutrinos. The sexy thing is that this actually exists :D

Offline Ruba

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 11:35:03 AM »
Staying awake too long
Chocolate

E: I took milk off, because it's good for my health.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 12:00:10 PM by Ruba »

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2012, 11:59:14 AM »
Music isn't a vice unless it negatively affects real-life relationships or commitments.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2012, 12:35:29 PM »
Music was a vice for me. It damaged my relationships and my time-management skills. Now, I don't listen that much - or if I do, I'm actively doing something else.

DTF is also a vice in all honesty.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Ruba

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2012, 10:21:01 AM »
My vice is visiting Varg Vikernes's website, and reading his interviews  :( As someone who loves ALL people (reguardless of race, gender or who they love) they make me sad but I'm fascinated with his thoughts  :omg:

Oh Violet, that isn't evil. I'm interested about much more horrible persons, like Hitler or Breivik.

Not that I could relate to them. I'm interested about why they did what they did.

I think I'm also very tolerant person, but I don't have sympathy for example for racists, rapists or right-wing politicians.

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2012, 10:29:42 AM »
Smokes ......gave up drugs many moons ago and alcohol a few years ago

Can't manage without my smokes , otherwise I'd be locked up for killing someone

Even here at work my boss tells me to go smoke a cigarette when he sees me getting frustrated with someone or something

Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2012, 10:59:31 AM »
I get the same thing. :lol

In my fast paced enviornment, I've managed to get my smoke breaks down to two minutes, just suck the thing down for my fix and back to the kitchen, such addict behavior. :lol

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2012, 03:55:04 PM »
Booze
Junk Food

Gave up smoking 6 months ago after 30 years of 2 packs a day, so I'll cut myself a lil slack  ;D

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2012, 04:08:28 PM »
I hope the Rams don't fuck up your nicotine sobriety this autumn :lol
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2012, 04:47:49 PM »
Naw.... I'll just drink more and stuff my face with pizza  :lol

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 04:54:23 PM »
Junk food, carbonated (usually sugar-free) drinks, ass, thighs, and being a lazy ass.

Music was a vice for me. It damaged my relationships and my time-management skills. Now, I don't listen that much - or if I do, I'm actively doing something else.

Care to explain how? 

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 04:59:39 PM »
I enjoy a latte.

And dammit my favourite soft drink is Coca Cola.

Offline Ħ

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 05:15:10 PM »
Junk food, carbonated (usually sugar-free) drinks, ass, thighs, and being a lazy ass.

Care to explain how? 
Like I'd listen to music inside for three hours rather than call up a buddy.
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges