Author Topic: Write a short story about your day.  (Read 4340 times)

Offline lordxizor

• EZBoard Elder
  • and that is the truth.
Write a short story about your day.
« on: June 14, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »
I know I shouldn't have bought them, but I did. It's too late to go back now, so I take a bite. God, it's good. I know that it's packed with sugar and fat and a cocktail of chemicals that are either slowly killing me or slowly preserving me. Probably both. I'm sure that's how the zombie apocalypse will come. We'll all die of massive heart attacks, but will be so well preserved from all the junk food that we'll just keep on driving to the nearest McDonald's as if nothing's changed. I brush the cinnamon sugar from my donut off my lap and look out the window. Still raining.

It's one of those days that staying in the office during my lunch hour would make me want to scream. It had been pouring all morning. I couldn't escape the sound of rain battering the roof of my office building. At my desk, in a painfully boring meeting, sitting on the can... I couldn't hide from the noise. It sounded like the static of a radio that someone left tuned to a non-existent station. It ebbed and flowed as the rain came down harder and let up. A few minutes before noon it finally stopped and the clouds lightened. It looked like the sun might even come out. I had my chance.

There are two places to go to escape the office for a few minutes, the grocery store or McDonald's. I decided to leave McDonalds for after the heart attack. I picked up a box of donuts from the bakery, paid and headed for the exit. It was raining again. As if to discourage me from any thought of making a break for my car in the parking lot, the hail began to bounce off the blacktop. I could hear it plinking off a few of the cars closest to me. Standing next to a guy smoking a cigarette, I thought about eating one of the donuts as I waited. I didn't want the tobacco smoke to distract from the flavor of the donut, so I waited. I was in no hurry.

When the hail stopped and the rain let up just a little bit, I ran to my car. As I slid in the door and closed it, the rain picked back up. I could either wait it out here in the grocery store parking lot, or I could drive back to the office and wait it out in the parking lot there. The donuts were calling to me.

I savor the sugar that I lick from my fingers. I let out a sigh and start the car. At least there's another donut.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: Write a short story about your day.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 03:14:21 PM »
Kind of bored today, to the point of apathy, actually.  And I know I shouldn't sit here typing with my back to the door when I have so carelessly left it wide open in such a notoriously dangerous neighborhood, especially with what's been going on around here lately.  What they did to that poor girl in the apartment across the street...  But I'm tired, and bored, and I just can't be bothered to get up and take care of it now.  As I work on this post, I am distracted by the sound of footsteps approaching.  I wonder who it could
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »
Just seven more pages. It's only 10 in the morning, but he has to go back to sleep. Even with his glasses on, he dozes away. The distant sound of an alarm ringing is the soundtrack to a brutal wake-up. Only 30 minutes have passed, but even time as little as that can be trivial in passing or failing. Being the bad student he is, instead of turning the page, he takes off his glasses and walks to the shower, taking a lengthy one and doing his daily stretching exercises. Back in the bedroom, the computer gets switched on, he dries his hair, realising it's looking worse than ever, but that doesn't matter, because he won't see her anyway today. Time for breakfast, bacon and eggs, it's been a while.

Turning the computer on proves to be a bad idea, since time always speeds up and it's time to take the bus. Full of people who actually have an idea of what they're doing with their lives, the bus takes him to the playground of his afternoon, a lecture hall in which he'll have to face the most important test of his study-life so far. Alice in Wonderland and Freestyler. What a horrific combination. Unable to concentrate, as he sees people all around him sweating, he manages to finish the exam just in time, only realising afterward all the things he had forgotten. Damn.

Back home, the guitar proves little use today, since he is too tired or too bored to be able to play. Football's on, Spain against Ireland, why the hell not watch? Waiting for his lasagna to be ready in the oven, Spain scores the first goal. He always liked the Irish, but part of him loves Spain, so it could be interesting. After eating, even that fails to keep his attention and he stops watching at half time, returning to his bedroom. Some random noodling around before going to bed is always a good way of spending time. In bed he will read his book a bit further. Just seven hundred pages left.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 04:16:22 PM »
Well, I just clobbered a guy wearing a Darth Vadar helmet on the computer.  I feel invigorated, almost to the point of running my own website.  Sat down with a beer and giggled to myself because of the swing I took reminiscent of Fred Lynn's swing in the 70's.  Sweet and perfect.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline ricky

• say what now?
  • aka "the big nasty"
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 04:35:31 PM »
cool thread idea.

not much happened today, woke up at 5am for some random reason, couldn't go back to sleep. had a few drinks with my sister and her boyfriend this afternoon, came home, and am enjoying a relaxing night cap and browsing this forum a bit. stress free, relaxing day.

edit haha this is awesome

I didn't want the tobacco smoke to distract from the flavor of the donut, so I waited. I was in no hurry.
There is so little respek left in the world, that if you look it up in the dictionary, you'll find that it has been taken out.

Uncle Ricky wants YOU to show some respek

Offline Ħ

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 04:41:43 PM »
Woke up in the morning feeling like
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 06:43:45 PM »
Woke up in immense pain, couldn't move my finger. Created splint, didn't help. Went to hospital, got real splint. Can't use my dominant hand.

No fapping. Life sucks.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline VioletS16

• Forum crazy snake lady
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 07:15:56 PM »
My day can be described in one word: sunburn.
3 corn snakes, 1 boa, 1 python, 1 milk snake, 1 king snake, 1 rat snake, and a partridge in a pear tree.
RIP Piccolini and Maya

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2012, 06:41:53 AM »
Ate 2 taco's at 8:00am. Its downhill from here.
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2012, 07:55:47 AM »
Kind of bored today, to the point of apathy, actually.  And I know I shouldn't sit here typing with my back to the door when I have so carelessly left it wide open in such a notoriously dangerous neighborhood, especially with what's been going on around here lately.  What they did to that poor girl in the apartment across the street...  But I'm tired, and bored, and I just can't be bothered to get up and take care of it now.  As I work on this post, I am distracted by the sound of footsteps approaching.  I wonder who it could
Well, whoever it was, at least he had the courtesy to press the "post" button for you.  ;D
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2012, 09:37:07 AM »
She's gone.  Dammit!  That hot little contractor from upstairs, I guess her contract is up because her desk is empty now.

Of course, you wouldn't know that if you hadn't happened to wander by just to check her out.  What, you wandered by once a day or so just to check her out?  I mean, I get it.  She doesn't know anyone or who sits where and if you wander by once in a while, she'll just assume you work on that floor or have regular business with folks up there.  I'd probably do the same thing.

I remember the first time you saw her.  Those beautiful eyes, that smile, that bod... she looked at you and your heart literally missed a beat.  BOOM! (pause)  Hey, did you ever figure out if she was just a tease, or what?  I mean, she didn't smile like that at everybody; she really did seem to save that smile for you.  Or was it all just your imagination?

And then the very next day, in that meeting, she came in and sat right across from you.  What meeting?  Yeah, I'm not surprised you don't remember a damned thing about it.  You sat and just stared at her the whole time.  I saw you, and I'm pretty sure she did too.  That blouse was something though, wasn't it?  I mean, whoa.  There's sheer, and then there's Please check out my lingerie.

Ha, remember the time she wore those blue slacks and you literally walked into a wall checking her out?  You fucking perv.  Was it worth it?  I hope it was.  Hey, I just figured it out.  She always smiled at you because every time she saw you, she thought "That's the idiot who keeps staring at me and checking me out and actually walked into a wall once" and it makes her laugh inside to even think about what an idiot you are.

Did you ever even find out her name?  Not that it'll do you any good now, or ever would have.  You're married, and she's way the fuck out of your league anyway.  But whatever, if just seeing her brightened your day, made it worth coming to work, I'm happy for you, I really am.  But she's gone now, so maybe you'll actually get some work done for once.  Or are you gonna sit there and fuck around on the Internet all day, again?

Offline mOneyman54

« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2013, 10:09:00 AM »
She's gone.  Dammit!  That hot little contractor from upstairs, I guess her contract is up because her desk is empty now.

Of course, you wouldn't know that if you hadn't happened to wander by just to check her out.  What, you wandered by once a day or so just to check her out?  I mean, I get it.  She doesn't know anyone or who sits where and if you wander by once in a while, she'll just assume you work on that floor or have regular business with folks up there.  I'd probably do the same thing.

I remember the first time you saw her.  Those beautiful eyes, that smile, that bod... she looked at you and your heart literally missed a beat.  BOOM! (pause)  Hey, did you ever figure out if she was just a tease, or what?  I mean, she didn't smile like that at everybody; she really did seem to save that smile for you.  Or was it all just your imagination?

And then the very next day, in that meeting, she came in and sat right across from you.  What meeting?  Yeah, I'm not surprised you don't remember a damned thing about it.  You sat and just stared at her the whole time.  I saw you, and I'm pretty sure she did too.  That blouse was something though, wasn't it?  I mean, whoa.  There's sheer, and then there's Please check out my cheap lingerie.

Ha, remember the time she wore those blue slacks and you literally walked into a wall checking her out?  You fucking perv.  Was it worth it?  I hope it was.  Hey, I just figured it out.  She always smiled at you because every time she saw you, she thought "That's the idiot who keeps staring at me and checking me out and actually walked into a wall once" and it makes her laugh inside to even think about what an idiot you are.

Did you ever even find out her name?  Not that it'll do you any good now, or ever would have.  You're married, and she's way the fuck out of your league anyway.  But whatever, if just seeing her brightened your day, made it worth coming to work, I'm happy for you, I really am.  But she's gone now, so maybe you'll actually get some work done for once.  Or are you gonna sit there and fuck around on the Internet all day, again?

You did share one good topics and your writing quality is quite good. i loved it..
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 08:10:56 AM by mOneyman54 »

Offline TioJorge

• Constantly Contorting
  • Ashes to ashes, fun to funky.
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2013, 10:14:21 AM »
Unrest. Cracked ribs. Broken foot. Weed. Bourbon steak strips. Scotch. Reminisce. Working. Working. Working. Weed. Fap. Finished.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 10:48:15 AM by TioJorge »

DTP says "WOW, LOOK AT THAT GREAT POST"
RIP DTP.

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2013, 10:40:40 AM »

And then the very next day, in that meeting, she came in and sat right across from you.  What meeting?  Yeah, I'm not surprised you don't remember a damned thing about it.  You sat and just stared at her the whole time.  I saw you, and I'm pretty sure she did too.  That blouse was something though, wasn't it?  I mean, whoa.  There's sheer, and then there's Please check out my lingerie.

You did share one good topics and your writing quality is quite good. i loved it..

Thanks.  I actually only ever write about two topics, and one of them is music, but I'm never sure which one I love more.

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2013, 11:05:02 AM »
A typically long Thursday hits 1:00pm. Trying desperately to make it to 7 tonight so I can fly the coup and head to band rehearsal. Big show coming up in 2 weeks and a lot of work to be done to get the set list show ready, to blow peoples minds. In the meantime I meander through a slow work day in retail flooring making calls and trying to make things happen. Hoping to finish the month strong. Wondering what I will eat for dinner. Probably Subway. Oh boy, can't wait.
Peace out chums.
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2013, 11:24:54 AM »
Thursday's are usually my worst day.  Staff meeting at 12 noon.  :\   Today is different.  I need to get my driver license renewed and I'm also maxed out on vacation hours and need to take a half day anyway.  Leave at 11:00.  Get some lunch with the GF.  Drop her off back here at work and go to the DMV.  Then go home and :chill.  Most importantly...miss staff.   :hat
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2013, 12:36:45 PM »
I got to the library at 8:00am this morning and have taken 540 ten question self tests. I'm doing 600 questions at a time and averaging 97%+.

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2013, 08:35:43 PM »
I got up. I went grocery shopping. I came home, got on the computer. Came to DTF, ended up making a boring post about my boring day. I'll probably watch TV from now until I go to bed. The End. :|

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2013, 08:53:09 PM »
Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. Pretty cool to read back what I wrote almost a year ago. I can still remember that day from that very write-up. That's nice :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2013, 09:33:09 PM »
  I peeled myself out from underneath my warm covers about an hour earlier than I normally do to fulfill my end of a deal I'd cut last night. My thrifty wife turned the heat off last night so our house had that early spring chill creeping room to room and I did not want to break the seal on the pouch I'd been incubating in.
  But I did, and being that I am a man who sleeps in the bare minimum....I scurried to our bathroom and grabbed my wife's shower robe which I've never worn before. I swear. But I knew it'd be warm.
  Seven years of parenting has taught me the initial drowsy trip of the morning down a dimly lit stairway can lead to sticks, trips and falls, so like a highly trained Navy Seal navigating his way through the jungles of El Salvador I pull my best Indiana Jones and avoid the snares laid by my boys from the night before as I descended and made my way to the kitchen.
  As my Starbucks bold Italian blend bubbled and dripped it's way closer to invading my bloodstream....I sat at my kitchen table and opened my Bible to Psalms 19. At a Bible study last night I mentioned that I'd always heard that reading and studying God's word in the morning was highly rewarding...that it added something to your day. I've never made an effort to wake up any earlier than I absolutely have to but I was challenged so to speak to do so along with the challenger and I accepted.
  There was a gorgeous sunrise in St. Louis this morning. One of those crystal clear skies where the morning sun glimmers white hot light. I thought it fitting being that Psalm 19 begins with 'the heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament shows his handiwork." I mean, our universe....how awesome is it? By the time I finished my 32 ounce mug of coffee  :omg: I had studied and read God's word for 45 minutes and had a 'peaceful' morning to that point.
   But I now had to raise the children for school....always an adventure. One that I may or may not get in to at a later point in time. In an effort to make sure I rise early again tomorrow, I must leave my story of today just as it is getting started.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline Ħ

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2013, 09:58:22 PM »
Today, I went on DTF. /thread
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2013, 10:05:11 PM »
It's morning. I know it's morning not from the blazing sunshine slipping through the cracks in the drapes, but from that bursting bladder feeling of having to pee but not wanting to get up.  That early morning cotton mouth doesn't help matters much either.  I roll my head, pry open those sleep-deprived eyes and gaze up at the stark, monochrome display hovering like some distant, angry god above my headboard. 5:29 it says in its cold, liquid-crystal display eyes.  One more hour.  Only one more hour of precious sleep until another day comes calling.  My bladder calls for attention, my mouth for water, but all I can do is roll back over and hope to fall back to sleep.  If I get up now, I'll never get back to sleep, but goddamn do I have to piss.  It's the same battle I wage every morning, the same feints, the same ripostes, but it always ends the same way every time, my bladder skewering me on the tip of its rapier, hauling me out of bed, to the bathroom and then finally back to bed where I lie awake until that mechanical god chirps the start of new day. The thought comforts me.

It's too damn early for surprises.

A shower is the first part of the day.  Cascading, hot water opens the pores, opens the eyes.  Twenty minutes of bliss before breakfast.  Briefly, I consider the water I waste while I slump against the wall, blearily lathering my right armpit for the fifth time.  The earth, sunken, dry and dead, flashes before my eyes, a world of dust and powdered bones, all the trees withered skeletons, the remnants of humanity lurking in its depths, searching in vain hope for that one last drop of clean water.  I consider this, yawning, eyes shut against the shampoo and water. Trees are overrated.  I'd rather have my shower.

Breakfast is an english muffin slathered with butter and cream cheese with a cup of hot coffee on the side. Saturated fats, cholesterol, carbohydrates, chemicals, processed cheese, all the things that would gnaw at my mind later in the day barely register.  Right now, all I can think is 'muffin good, coffee good.'  It's gone in a few bites.  I sip my coffee, stare at the television, but I don't really watch it.  The Weather Channel.  It's going to rain... sometime.

The drive to work is 30 minutes of mind-numbing tedium only made tolerable by the presence of music or NPR.  It's too early for NPR.  Too early to think.  I pick some music.  It's hard to keep the drive interesting when you drive it twice a day, ten times a week and... many times a year.  I can't be bothered to count that.  If it's too early to worry about saturated fats, it's too early to count.  Besides, math was never my strong point.  I brake, I stop, I accelerate, I curse at all the right times.  The distance and time passes.  Sometimes the drive seems to stretch on forever, other times it seems as if it's over in a snap.  Sometimes I don't remember the drive.  That makes me vaguely worried, but I arrived safely, so I guess I didn't miss anything.

Work is... work.  I'd explain what I do, but that'd kill the mystique. I like to keep it ephemeral, undefinable, kinda like my understanding of what I actually do. I sit at my computer, check my email, look at my schedule and proceed to shamble through the day.  Sometimes something will come up, something not on the schedule.  I cherish those moments.  I leap on them with glee, like a lion tackling a gazelle in some distant Savannah.  I tear into it, flesh ripping, blood dripping, the hot taste of power and death in my jaws, but it's over, the moment gone and I'm back to just the bones.  And spreadsheets. 

I spend the day like that, doing what I'm supposed to be doing, sometimes wondering what I'm supposed to be doing.  Sometimes I get up, slip out from my corner office and walk down to the main office, through the warehouse.  Sometimes I do this because I need something, most of the times I just want to get up and get away from the screen.  If I have a paper in my hands, I look busy, so I usually carry one with me even if it's blank or I'm just going to toss it in the recycle bin.  I stop, I chat with my old coworkers in the warehouse.  I miss it sometimes.  I make more now, but I miss that old job sometimes. It was absolutely brain dead work, but I got to stay on my feet all day and there was always something to talk about.  I do this four or five times a day.  I look really busy, but I'm just filling up the spaces between tasks.  Sometimes I wonder how the hell anyone can get paid for doing this.

The last hour of the day is the worst.  I spend it looking at the clock.  I look at the things I'm supposed to do.  In my mind, all of them take longer than an hour to accomplish, so I do none of them.  Out comes my phone. I check my email, surf the internet, check my email again just to make sure that all that spam actually was spam.  It was.  Delete.  Delete.  Delete.  Read.  Delete.  Delete.  I make one last circuit from my office to the other office.  My old boss left early again.  I always used to complain about that and say I'd never do that if given half the chance.  No, I'd stay the whole day and do my damn job, but now that the moment is upon me, I want to leave early too.  Nobody would notice.  I'm off in my own corner.  I could just slip out and miss the traffic.  The thought passes and out comes the phone again.  Delete.  Delete.  Delete. Read.

Usually the last half hour is a furious blitz of activity as all the remaining employees struggle to finish the last of their work before 5 o'clock comes calling.  Emails spit out, requests ALL IN CAPS, questions, demands, answers, inquisitions!  Now! Now! Now!  I do what I can, I make vague promises and half-hearted attempts probably leaving everyone wondering whether I actually did anything for them at all. 4:50.  Ten minutes.  I fly through a bunch of work that I had relegated to the 'takes an hour to finish' pile.  I do most of it in five minutes.  I hear my new boss leave and I sigh.  Finally.  I can't leave before her, have to make myself look like the good little worker bee that I'm not.  I wait a minute or two then I start to gather my things and I remember a few of the things that I was putting off until the very end of the day. I curse, out loud since I'm alone in my corner and I rush to finish up those few things.  It's 5:15 by the time I finally pull out.

I see there're still a few people in the office, those dedicated few that I always see staying late, working extra, long hours.  I wonder about that, what drives them to do that.  Are they really that busy that they can't finish everything during that long, 8 to 9 hour day?  Or do they just love their jobs that much?  I've seen them at work, they don't and I know what they do and they shouldn't be that busy.  It's a brief thought before I drive out of the parking lot and into that 30 minute stretch of dull to home.

Dinner is a rum and diet coke with pizza.  Saturated fats! Cholesterol! Calories! Carbohydrates!  The worries are all washed away by liquor and the taste of delicious, processed cheese.  I finish and sit in front of my computer to begin my evening extracurricular activities: reading the internet and streaming Netflix.  Oh the glorious life I live.  I go to all my favorite sites, check my email again (Delete. Delete.  Delete.) and my eyes settle on a topic.  "Write a short story about your day."  I almost dismiss it.  I should be doing some real writing, working on that novel, but I know how that ends; Word opened, documents untouched and keys untapped, a big block of vomitous text staring me in the face, daring me to add to it.  I always end up backing down. 

No, not this time, I think, the finger of my mind cracking like Spock's eyebrow towards the sky.  This time, I'm going to do some damned writing, even if it is just for fun or amusement or lolz or whatever.  All the authors I know of say that you should just write, write and write.  What better opportunity than this?  Something stream-of-consciousness, something from-the-hip, something unplanned, get the juices flowing, that sort of thing.  And if it's shit?  Then what?  The damned critic at the back of my mind beckons.  If it sucks?  If it's awful?  Maybe it'll be so bad that you'll never do it again!  No, not that this time, I say again.  My pessimistic insecurities won't win out this time!  My fingers start slowly, hesitantly tapping out the first few letters of something that was much longer than I originally anticipated.

"It's morning."

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2013, 01:07:02 AM »
Everything changed.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.