Out of all the crazy cults, I think this one takes the cake. Here are some of their most lol-worthy "beliefs." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
1. "The Pyramids of Egypt are, among other things, electromagnetic antennas that create standing columnar waves of tachyon energy to prevent the wobbling of the Earth." Right, so the ancient Egyptians violated Einstein's theory of relativity millenia before he even discovered it.
2. "The Earth is hollow and contains cities populated by different species of people, such as the Deros, the Teros, the Flugelrods, the Duwanis, the Dunakial, and the Anunnaqi. The legends of the Sumerians, Ancient Egyptians, Aztecs, Olmecs, Mayans, Hopi, and Hindus speak of these things (for instance, the story of the river Styx). Many of the chambers of the Egyptian pyramids lead to this subterranean world." All I can say roflmao.
3. "Some aborted fetuses survive their abortion to live in the sewers, where they are being gathered and organized to take over the world." I can just imagine some right-wing Christian crackpots making a low-budget horror film about this.
4. "Homo sapiens is the result of cloning experiments that were done on Mars using Homo erectus." Right, so we probably came to Earth in pods or through the magical teleportation powers of our alien creators. Well, that's a pretty interesting variant/corruption of Darwin's theory.
5. “[P]eople like the Pope, and Queen of England and various political leaders of various countries and some members of the clergy gather at the major Sabbats to invoke the malevolent one. On each of these occasions a Nubian man is sacrificed.” Generals gathered in their masses, just like witches at black masses...