Author Topic: The official DTF "drunk" thread  (Read 282760 times)

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: The official DTF "drunk" thread
« Reply #490 on: July 14, 2010, 12:21:06 AM »

You don't have 'em, eh? Too bad...

And yeah, Eminem is not a good choice for music under the influence.
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #491 on: July 14, 2010, 09:59:21 PM »
Listen to "Lovers in Japan / Reign of Love" by Coldplay. That shit made me cry last time I was in your state :lol

:rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #492 on: July 15, 2010, 05:42:47 PM »
Woohooooooooo. BEER!

Offline robwebster

« Reply #493 on: July 15, 2010, 08:40:20 PM »
HEY THERE LADIES

Also, gentlemen. How's business? I'm very merry. :hat

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #494 on: July 15, 2010, 11:09:14 PM »
I got so drunk last friday for the first time in forever.  I was by myself in the dining room after everyone had left, sitting there singing "Everybody look at de moon!  Everybody seeeeeh de moon!  Da moon is brite, he milky white, everybody look at de moon!"  From the Mighty Boosh.  Was epic times.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #495 on: July 16, 2010, 11:26:26 AM »
EEEEEY. I DID A SONG. YOU AIN'T GOT ONE, JUPITER.

I always sing that when drunk. Actually, a friend of mine always does, and then I join in, and then we keep repeating it ad nauseam.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #496 on: July 17, 2010, 02:26:57 AM »
I took a shower, but the wax residue just won't come off  :(
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #497 on: July 17, 2010, 04:47:06 AM »
EEEEEY. I DID A SONG. YOU AIN'T GOT ONE, JUPITER.

I always sing that when drunk. Actually, a friend of mine always does, and then I join in, and then we keep repeating it ad nauseam.

:tup You and your mate must be cool as like me, then.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #498 on: July 17, 2010, 05:57:39 AM »
Hahahaha. Oh yes. Although, we're probably the only ones who'd think so.

Actually, a tiny part of me's slightly disappointed that it's not unique, but on the other hand singing that song is a f'ing amazing idea so you know. Fair play.

The moon is briiiiight, milky whiiiiite, shining down upon the ground! The moon is briiiight, milky whiiite, shining down upon the grou-ou-ou-ouuuuund...

EVERYBODY LOOK AT THE MOON.

Offline TimmyHiggy

• Not the droid you are looking for
  • Maybe its just another drill?
« Reply #499 on: July 17, 2010, 05:23:40 PM »
I took a shower, but the wax residue just won't come off  :(
you should probably speak to the guy about that :neverusethis:

I'm reporting in here quite drunk. Loads of relatives gave me bottles of champagne/substitute for my graduation. I open a bottle, share some out then think "well, it will only go flat if I leave it til people want top ups" *glug*
Quite drunk now...
i heard if you put bread in the rooof of your mouth it means oyu don't cvry when you're shoocppig ononsosni.
<br />/I vea aben told buy   spletn spencer adn timhiggy and that zletar guy to potost gcase imm drunk for the fist imeiiiiiiiiiiiii eoand evryoen ois mkaking funof eme :O(<br />
<br />

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #500 on: July 17, 2010, 06:31:07 PM »
ahahahahahaha, I'm no drunk but I have some cups of aguardiente up in my head right now. And there will be no drunk thread I'll make tonight. Anyway you guys ate like really awesome :lol

Offline TimmyHiggy

« Reply #501 on: July 17, 2010, 06:32:36 PM »
ahahahahahaha, I'm no drunk but I have some cups of aguardiente up in my head right now. And there will be no drunk thread I'll make tonight. Anyway you guys ate like really awesome :lol
you sure?
i heard if you put bread in the rooof of your mouth it means oyu don't cvry when you're shoocppig ononsosni.
<br />/I vea aben told buy   spletn spencer adn timhiggy and that zletar guy to potost gcase imm drunk for the fist imeiiiiiiiiiiiii eoand evryoen ois mkaking funof eme :O(<br />
<br />

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #502 on: July 17, 2010, 06:42:56 PM »
"You guys ate like really awesome" was the title of a thread I made when I was drunk a few weeks ago. Nah, not drunk.

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #503 on: July 17, 2010, 11:13:50 PM »
I'm breaking down barriers for you guys.

I'M MAKING TOMORROW A BETTER PLACE TO LIVE

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #504 on: July 17, 2010, 11:22:26 PM »
You know what's awesome? Being close friends with the bar tender.

Mmm... Captain and Coke...

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #505 on: July 17, 2010, 11:57:29 PM »
SEX IS DEAF, CAPTAIN SEX!

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #506 on: July 18, 2010, 10:09:04 AM »
I got so drunk last friday for the first time in forever.  I was by myself in the dining room after everyone had left, sitting there singing "Everybody look at de moon!  Everybody seeeeeh de moon!  Da moon is brite, he milky white, everybody look at de moon!"  From the Mighty Boosh.  Was epic times.

Funny, I just saw that show for the first time last night, and let me say...WHAT THE FUCK?! :lol
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #507 on: July 18, 2010, 03:14:21 PM »

Funny, I just saw that show for the first time last night, and let me say...WHAT THE FUCK?! :lol

Watch the Old Gregg episode!  ~nao

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #508 on: July 18, 2010, 03:15:55 PM »

Seriously! Old Gregg changed my life. I can't even drink Baileys anymore in peace.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #509 on: July 18, 2010, 03:26:20 PM »

Seriously! Old Gregg changed my life. I can't even drink Baileys anymore in peace.

"ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?  Wanna come to a club where people wee on each other?" :lol

Offline faemir

• Official DTF 5.0 mix HATER
« Reply #510 on: July 18, 2010, 04:00:43 PM »
I got tipsy for the first time ever in public (and second time ever), which was really embarrassing. So I had just finished my camping expedition, and we went to the pub for a celebratory meal. My Scotman's Bunnet was still cooking, so I got a soco lemon, and downed it without thinking - I hadn't eaten since 6:30am (was ~7:30pm). Needless to say as someone who only just became the legal age to drink in public, I suddenly realised it hit my head instantly, and couldnt stop laughing telling my team what I had just done. I ate my awesome meal, then had 4 pints of the local real ale (amazing stuff actually), and then tried to prove that I wasn't very tipsy by being a bit acrobatic, and managed to avoid landing on my face.

But hey, it was fun. I don't look forward to my first ever hangover though.

Offline TimmyHiggy

« Reply #511 on: July 18, 2010, 04:41:17 PM »
You pansy, I've been getting drunk regularly since I was 14 :p
(Admittedly, I did have the most incredibly lax dad in terms of alcohol related strictness)

I just got back from a session at the pub with a mate I hadn't seen in ages. It was great! Cycled too, so coming back drunk in the pitch darkness on the country lanes was great fun!
<br />

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #512 on: July 19, 2010, 03:01:14 AM »
Just checking in, drunk.

Offline faemir

« Reply #513 on: July 19, 2010, 04:50:20 AM »
I found it greatly misleading when I was shivering uncontrollably but felt really warm. But then I got huggles with a certain someone so that was a good outcome ;D

Offline Elsydeon

« Reply #514 on: July 19, 2010, 08:25:26 AM »
So last night I went to this bar a couple towns over and met this random guy that liked dt. Also dt was played on the jukebox, by that time most of the bar had cleared out and was getting ready to close down....so drunk me sang trial of tears out loud. nice

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #515 on: July 19, 2010, 09:17:03 PM »

That was the one I saw, actually.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #516 on: July 21, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »
Just took 4 shots of Bacardi and washing it down with a BL Lime. >_>

Ask me anything
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #517 on: July 21, 2010, 10:11:13 PM »
I WILL BE JOINING YOU SHORTLY QUAD

I am just taking my SHINGLES MEDICATION! I hope these don't react negatively.  :lol

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #518 on: July 21, 2010, 10:14:01 PM »

I am just taking my SHINGLES MEDICATION! I hope these don't react negatively.  :lol

What be your drank son?
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #519 on: July 21, 2010, 10:16:08 PM »

What be your drank son?

Peppermint schnapps mixed with a little.... something special.  :angel:

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #520 on: July 21, 2010, 10:17:54 PM »

What be your drank son?

Peppermint schnapps mixed with a little.... something special.  :angel:

I' m real interested in knowing what that is that is special but it may be banend so you should let me know some other way lol :lol
space cadet, pull out.

Offline pogoowner

• Pancake Bunny
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #521 on: July 25, 2010, 12:44:40 AM »
You know, I really don't like to dance. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. But get about 6 or 7 drinks in me and I'm out on that dance floor acting like a fool just like everybody else. It's inevitable.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #522 on: July 26, 2010, 08:56:37 PM »
I'm just posting here in case anyone's wondering why some of my posts this evening have been, frankly, fucking bizarre.

Good night out, though.

Quote from: pogoowner
You know, I really don't like to dance. It makes me extremely uncomfortable. But get about 6 or 7 drinks in me and I'm out on that dance floor acting like a fool just like everybody else. It's inevitable.
Aha! Lovely, innit. I love that bit where the inhibitions just fizzle away.

I'm usually not too bad about going up and dancing, I think it's a good laugh no matter how sober I am - but the real trick is to be able to go up and dance when absolutely nobody else is. I'll feel really awkward if I'm the only one dancing and I'm sober; but after a pint or two, hey! Dance like a moron. Love it.

Offline faemir

« Reply #523 on: July 27, 2010, 05:53:38 PM »
/I vea aben told buy   spletn spencer adn timhiggy and that zletar guy to potost gcase imm drunk for the fist imeiiiiiiiiiiiii eoand evryoen ois mkaking funof eme :O(

Offline TimmyHiggy

« Reply #524 on: July 27, 2010, 05:58:25 PM »
/I vea aben told buy   spletn spencer adn timhiggy and that zletar guy to potost gcase imm drunk for the fist imeiiiiiiiiiiiii eoand evryoen ois mkaking funof eme :O(
:rollin

sig'd

Also, to be kind, I will tell you to drink a pint of water before you go to bed and keep a watertight container within an arm's reach...
<br />