Author Topic: Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine - Results  (Read 588 times)

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
Bullet In The Head
    4 (57.1%)

Know Your Enemy
    3 (42.9%)

Bullet In The Head is out, but will still head to the finals. Know Your Enemy wins!

1. Know Your Enemy
2. Bullet In The Head
3. Bombtrack
4. Killing  In The Name
4. Wake Up
6. Freedom
7. Take The Power Back
8. Township Rebellion
9. Fistful Of Steel
10. Settle For Nothing

Not way too happy with these results, as I was expecting 4-7 to place higher

That sums up our first album...

3 left! Next will be Evil Empire. I will start tomorrow night to give people more time to listen to it if necessary.

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine - Results
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 12:06:28 PM »
This survivor didn't go at all as I'd hoped since I really like KitN and Freedom. That aside, KYE beating Bombtrack was some small consolation.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline krands85

Re: Rage Against The Machine - Rage Against The Machine - Results
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 01:28:27 PM »
The best song won IMO. The bottom half seems about right as well. Positions 2-5 are pretty much interchangeable for me, not much between them.
Whoaaaahh, ohhh, ohhhhh. Whoaaaahh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhh. Waaah, ahhh, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaowwwwww