Author Topic: Highschool Graduation Memories. What are your most noteworthy memories of yours?  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
Oh, I just remembered something. "Senior skip day" was handled a bit differently at my school. All the seniors showed up, but they didn't go to class. They set up tents and booths and shit like that in front of the school and basically partied all day. It was pretty cool, and harmless, which is probably why they got away with it.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
Oh, I just remembered something. "Senior skip day" was handled a bit differently at my school. All the seniors showed up, but they didn't go to class. They set up tents and booths and shit like that in front of the school and basically partied all day. It was pretty cool, and harmless, which is probably why they got away with it.

Wow. I actually skipped and played video games all day. While the rest of the kids who skipped (a solid 30 of them [out of 70 kids in the class]) had breakfast in a restaurant in town. A town of about 2,000 people. The restaurant called the school and they all got busted.

Offline jcmistat

My greatest memory of high school graduation was looking upon the faces of my fellow graduates, smiling, and thinking to myself, "Thank God I'm finally getting away from these assholes."

You da man.

Offline YtseCullen

• DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident Jedi.
Haha luckily we get our diploma's next week :P and school isn't out until june 20th, anyway for our grad prank is

Operation Floating Stripper: A friend of mine's mother owns a sex toy distributor in town and she's donating fifty blow up dolls to our grad class for the prank, we're going to sneak in, with the help of my friends dad who is a maintenance man at our school, in the middle of the night and fill all of these blow up dolls with helium and because my school is so small we can spread them out enough to be effective yet able to cover almost every area of the school. Should make for an interesting last day  :metal
May The Force Be With You.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni

Wow. I actually skipped and played video games all day. While the rest of the kids who skipped (a solid 30 of them [out of 70 kids in the class]) had breakfast in a restaurant in town. A town of about 2,000 people. The restaurant called the school and they all got busted.

That's fucking weak. I'd never go back to that restaurant.

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
@Gadough

I know one of the bartenders really well. As in, gives me free drinks as long as I flirt with her.

@Cullen

pls take pics

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
@Gadough

I know one of the bartenders really well. As in, gives me free drinks as long as I flirt with her.

I'm telling Courtney.

Offline YtseCullen

• DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident Jedi.
@Gadough

@Cullen

pls take pics

Will do, might need a reminder to post them here though :P

Offline snapple

• Dad-bod Expert
@Gadough

I'm telling Courtney.

"Courtney, I flirt with Brenda because she gives me free drinks"
"K, don't fuck her"
"love you"
"have fun, love you too"
"bye"
"bye"

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
@Gadough

@Cullen

pls take pics

Will do, might need a reminder to post them here though :P

Don't forget to post pics.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
@Gadough

I'm telling Courtney.

"Courtney, I flirt with Brenda because she gives me free drinks"
"K, don't fuck her"
"love you"
"have fun, love you too"
"bye"
"bye"

So I'm gonna need to dig a little deeper if I want to blackmail you?

Alright.

Challenge accepted.

Offline YtseCullen

• DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident Jedi.
Man can we get a "like" or "favourite" button? Some of these posts are awesome  :tup

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
I got drunk and made out with a girl that I had a crush on for a year.

Offline FlyingBIZKIT

• DTF.org Member
I got drunk and made out with a girl that I had a crush on for a year.

That sounds like quite a long time to make out.

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
My lips were pretty chapped and my balls were pretty blue.

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
Didn't attend my HS graduation due to the fact I graduated 6 months early .. picked up my diploma in the School office with about 6 other students who were either graduating early or late , was invited to attend the ceremony at the end of the year but at that point I was already attending college courses and figured why bother

Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.