Author Topic: 2012-05-06 - University Auditorium - Taipei, TAI  (Read 1433 times)

Offline hbecky

2012-05-06 - University Auditorium - Taipei, TAI
« on: May 06, 2012, 08:40:50 PM »
The company, R*ckingE**pire who hosted DT's concert in Taiwan was really un-professional.

I went to DT concert last night, at the site of this university auditorium was the worst of my concert experience. I mean DT is the top band, and getting inside this auditorium was so out of time control. The Rock area was not filled until half an hour later after the show already started, with the "warm up" (so called by the concert manager explaining to me that was just the "warm up") artist already on the stage for at least 20 minutes. In addition, the sound system was not set to DT's standard.

The place was over croweded, and even people who are really tall cannot see DT clearly in VIP area and Rock area.
And you know what? What concert manager called "warm up" artist, Andy Mckee had to carry his three instruments by himself. Where are those helping hands on stage?

Please please, next time, (I don't even know if there's next time), choose another concert management company in Taiwan.
This R*ckingE**pire already got so many complaints online regarding its absolutely poor comments on concert management.   

« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 01:36:20 AM by cyberdrummer »