All right, follow-up questions.
1. If you could go back to any time period in time for a week, where and when would you go?
2. If you had to stay there, (how) would your answer change?
3. A woman you don't know comes up to you and asks you to have sex with her. Do you agree?
4. What is your favourite month of the year?
5. You know that you are going to die tomorrow. How do you spend the day?
1. Probably some city in Britain or America in the mid twenties. You know, like New York or something, with lots of jazz and stuff. I'd spend the entire week probably wasted in jazz clubs.
2. If I had to stay there, I'd probably go to Shanghai instead, so I could be wasted in jazz clubs but also get time to see other parts of China and listen to the traditional music there too, there or Beijing...
... actually, probably Beijing. The food's more varied.
3. No. I look confused and hide up a tree, hoping the unlooked for advance goes away. If it were someone I did know, depending on who it was my answer may change, as long as spending a shitton of time with her was also included.
4. Much as I hate the heat: July. My father always cooks for his birthday and he's a damn good cook, we both get hella drunk on really good local ale, and damn, it's light until about half eleven (not that that matters when you're both drinking until four/sunrise, whichever's earlier).
5. I probably eat a load of cake and then fall into depression.