Author Topic: Marco Minnemann's double CD solo album now available! He will sign the first 100  (Read 859 times)

Offline XCRestlessNative

Hello everyone!

To those interested, Marco Minnemann's double CD solo album is now available to order from his website!! He posted that he will sign the first 100 copies.

Marco's post:

Marco Minnemann

My new 2 CD set "Evil Smiles Of Beauty/Sound Of Crime" is here and ready to ship. Friday 13th, the right release date for an album like that, huh?
 145 mins of evil music and even more evil artwork >:-).
 So now click with your fingers on the link below and order it.
 Thank you and maybe also see you on our "Aristocrats" tour starting next week!https://marcominnemann.com/home

Marco Minnemann
marcominnemann.com
The new 2CD set “Evil Smiles Of Beauty/Sound Of Crime”. Composed, performed and recorded by MARCO MINNEMANN. An album inspired by robots, wolves, love, the evil and the beautiful ones.

Here is the link the my original post about it. The post has some information about the CD's, as well as links to the previews, for those of you who haven't heard it yet. It's definitely worth checking out!  ;D  https://www.dreamtheaterforums.org/boards/index.php?topic=30017.msg1167465#msg1167465

Enjoy!

Nicole

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
Ok, officially pimping this album. Very cool, very experimental. At times even reminds me of early Steve Vai albums, style-wise.

rumborak
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline XCRestlessNative

For those of you interested, Marco just posted on facebook that he is still signing the albums!  :D

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
Cool!  I still may be in time to get a signed copy.

Online MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
Douche
OC DC
EEPS

The Fuck!  :lol Still:  :metal
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls