General > General Discussion

Join the DTF Facebook Group

(1/15) > >>

Nick:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/136009483178596/

For your social networking needs the Dream Theater Forums now has an official facebook group!

If you have facebook we suggest you go here and ask to join. Over the  years I have noticed that people have always looked for ways to chat and facebook seems to offer the easiest solution. In addition the group can serve as a nice transition area for new members who are thinking of signing up or have just started posting. We encourage trying to get your DT minded friends into the group.

The facebook group is more of an open atmosphere than the forum but we do ask that people remain respectful to one another and that postings on the group wall do not reflect poorly on the band or forum.

Orbert:
What happened to the old Facebook group?  I thought I was in one before.

Zydar:
I was in one before, but the constant spamming, name-calling and immature posts made me leave it after a while. Is this one any better?

Dimitrius:

--- Quote from: Orbert on December 19, 2011, 08:26:32 AM ---What happened to the old Facebook group?  I thought I was in one before.

--- End quote ---
It still alive, but this is official, meaning you will get banned from the forum.

Orbert:

--- Quote from: Zydar on December 19, 2011, 08:28:16 AM ---I was in one before, but the constant spamming, name-calling and immature posts made me leave it after a while. Is this one any better?

--- End quote ---

Yeah me too.  It was okay, but could get really silly sometimes, and I just didn't need that clogging up my Newsfeed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version