Author Topic: Prometheus (Ridley Scott's new movie) ***SPOILERS***  (Read 36514 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: Prometheus (Ridley Scott's new movie) ***SPOILERS***
« Reply #175 on: June 11, 2012, 10:58:07 AM »
Also, Scott confirmed that the "2000 years" reference in the movie (among all of the other Christian allegories) was intentional; read about it here: https://cavalorn.livejournal.com/584135.html

Wow, even if this guy is wrong about a good many things, that is an EXCELLENT analysis.  Oh, and:

With the surviving cast now down to Vickers and Shaw, we witness Vickers's rather silly death as the Engineer ship rolls over and crushes her, due to a sudden inability on her part to run sideways. Perhaps that's the point; perhaps the film is saying her view is blinkered, and ultimately that kills her. But I doubt it. Sometimes a daft death is just a daft death.

:rollin :rollin :rollin
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #176 on: June 11, 2012, 11:05:22 AM »
I can take that you all seems to be triggered by the plot and the movie in general and find that original(?), i can accept that....but how can you not acknowledge or take so lightly on how bad some of the characters and the script were? Those parts alone will not be remembered......well i truly hope not! :|
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline countoftuscany42

« Reply #177 on: June 11, 2012, 11:09:41 AM »
Apart from Weyland Corporation and the Xenomorph at the end, Prometheus really doesn't qualify as an Alien prequel to me. It takes place in the same universe, but very little of what happens in Prometheus is important as for what happens in the Alien-movies. Just some cool and fun easter eggs here and there, like the big painting of a Xenomorph.
While I think Prometheus was a great movie (despite some plotholes), it doesn't really bring much new to the table. It's certainly one of the better sci-fi's I've seen lately, but I would rank it below the first 3 Alien movies.

that is basically the point though..it started out as a direct prequel but transformed into its own film with different ideas.  I thought the ending events were meant to lead into Alien but then i realized the two films arent even on the same planet, so that separates the films even more.

Again, i would read the article that Heretic and I posted, really helps to explain a lot of the backstory and references throughout.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2012, 11:34:22 AM »
I think that's one of the negative things about the movie, how noticeable it was that it started out as a prequel and was changed into something else.
And also I read that article, some interesting stuff in it.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2012, 11:37:13 AM »
I'd rank Prometheus just below Alien, actually, I enjoyed it that much. Aliens is awesome too, though.

I feel like the fact that it became its own movie is a good thing, because as much as fans would eat up a direct prequel to Alien, Prometheus opened up the window for even more things to be discovered and stories to be told. I do think it succeeded in many regards.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #180 on: June 11, 2012, 11:47:44 AM »
I think that's one of the negative things about the movie, how noticeable it was that it started out as a prequel and was changed into something else.

It really IS a prequel though, isn't it?  I mean, plot-wise, it may not directly tie right into the events on the Nostromo.  But it is clearly an origins story that sets up humanity's interaction with the Engineers and xenomorphs, and the Company's involvement in the whole mess.  To me, that qualifies, as it clearly provides the underpinnings for the entire Alien series.  Yeah, it can stand alone and you can enjoy it without ever having seen a single Alien film.  But a good prequel should have the ability to stand on its own.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #181 on: June 11, 2012, 11:50:23 AM »
Well, I agree that it's good that they didn't make it an Alien 0.5, but instead "its own" movie as you said, what I meant was that it started out as a prequel but they changed it so it wouldn't be, and I think it would have been even better if they hadn't changed a lot of stuff in the middle of it. Scott only has himself to blame because as soon as people started asking about the project and he said that would be a prequel to Alien, then he had opened the box. There was no way of closing it after that, and it was easy to see in every interview with him after that how he slowly wanted to turn focus away from the Alien-movies and give the movie some space to be something else, but by then people already expected Aliens and other stuff.

I agree that it opened up possibilities and questions to be answered in a possible sequel. What exactly happened at the Engineer-station before Prometheus got there? Did the engineers manage to create/encounter the Xenomorph before? (we have the painting after all), and what happened with Dr. Shaw eventually? I'm not sure how they would take the whole Black Liquid-part further, to me that was much less interesting than the Alien in the original movies.

It was great that we finally got to see more about the Space Jockeys and learn more about them. Scott said himself that it was one of the big mysteries of the first Alien, and he is right. One problem for me is that I was much more interested in the Alien-aspect of it. The Space Jockey was fascinating, but what did they use the Xenomorphs for? The origin of the Xenomorphs and so on, there was a lot of focus on this in the early draft of the movie, but it was apparently scrapped completely.
I don't really care much about the philosophical aspects of Prometheus. "How was life created on earth?" and similar questions, I don't really find that aspect of the movie to be very fascinating, I just want to see a good sci-fi movie really.
So my thoughts on Prometheus can be summed up that I really liked the movie, and thought it worked well on it's own, and I would be excited about a sequel.

Still, being the huge Alien-fan I am, it's still disappointing that some mysteries probably never will be solved. Apart from the origins of the Xenomorph, I was always very fascinated by the signal they received in the first Alien. Who left it there? Did anyone else encounter the ship/eggs before, and what happened? In the end I would say that Prometheus succeeded in being a good movie on its own, but didn't succeed at being related to the Alien-movies. As far as I'm concerned they could have left out Weyland Corp and the Xenomorph all together, but if they would have done that, then probably about half (or more) of the profits would have been gone. :P

Offline DeanTheater

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We'll do it Live! ....^&*%! We'll Do It Live!!
« Reply #182 on: June 11, 2012, 01:39:54 PM »
Well, I agree that it's good that they didn't make it an Alien 0.5, but instead "its own" movie as you said, what I meant was that it started out as a prequel but they changed it so it wouldn't be, and I think it would have been even better if they hadn't changed a lot of stuff in the middle of it. Scott only has himself to blame because as soon as people started asking about the project and he said that would be a prequel to Alien, then he had opened the box. There was no way of closing it after that, and it was easy to see in every interview with him after that how he slowly wanted to turn focus away from the Alien-movies and give the movie some space to be something else, but by then people already expected Aliens and other stuff.

I agree that it opened up possibilities and questions to be answered in a possible sequel. What exactly happened at the Engineer-station before Prometheus got there? Did the engineers manage to create/encounter the Xenomorph before? (we have the painting after all), and what happened with Dr. Shaw eventually? I'm not sure how they would take the whole Black Liquid-part further, to me that was much less interesting than the Alien in the original movies.

It was great that we finally got to see more about the Space Jockeys and learn more about them. Scott said himself that it was one of the big mysteries of the first Alien, and he is right. One problem for me is that I was much more interested in the Alien-aspect of it. The Space Jockey was fascinating, but what did they use the Xenomorphs for? The origin of the Xenomorphs and so on, there was a lot of focus on this in the early draft of the movie, but it was apparently scrapped completely.
I don't really care much about the philosophical aspects of Prometheus. "How was life created on earth?" and similar questions, I don't really find that aspect of the movie to be very fascinating, I just want to see a good sci-fi movie really.
So my thoughts on Prometheus can be summed up that I really liked the movie, and thought it worked well on it's own, and I would be excited about a sequel.

Still, being the huge Alien-fan I am, it's still disappointing that some mysteries probably never will be solved. Apart from the origins of the Xenomorph, I was always very fascinated by the signal they received in the first Alien. Who left it there? Did anyone else encounter the ship/eggs before, and what happened? In the end I would say that Prometheus succeeded in being a good movie on its own, but didn't succeed at being related to the Alien-movies. As far as I'm concerned they could have left out Weyland Corp and the Xenomorph all together, but if they would have done that, then probably about half (or more) of the profits would have been gone. :P

first off, I agree with Bosk on that Bloggers analysis about the underlying mythology.  pretty cool. 

I just saw the movie last nite and I have a couple of takes:

I dont want to sound like Mr. Obvious but..............The planetoid in Prometheus was labeled LV223 which is a different site than what the crew Nostromo, and later the colony in Aliens were located.  They were on LV426 correct? 

also, the engineer with the larger chest buster was not the space jockey from the original alien, as he was in the pilot seat.  correct?  so, if this is true, then a further sequel will put that together?  If I am off base clue me in please.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #183 on: June 11, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
Yeah you're correct on both points. Different planet, different engineer. If there is a Prometheus 2, it might lead into Alien, but seeing as Scott said that a possible sequel would go even further away from Alien, then I fear that a sequel might go into the "origins of life" completely, and have even less horror to it.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #184 on: June 11, 2012, 01:44:34 PM »
I dont want to sound like Mr. Obvious but..............The planetoid in Prometheus was labeled LV223 which is a different site than what the crew Nostromo, and later the colony in Aliens were located.  They were on LV426 correct? 

Correct.

also, the engineer with the larger chest buster was not the space jockey from the original alien, as he was in the pilot seat.  correct? 

Correct.

so, if this is true, then a further sequel will put that together?  If I am off base clue me in please.

Not necessarily.  I don't know that Scott is interesting in making such a direct link between the two stories.  He may be, but I'm not so sure.

Offline DeanTheater

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #185 on: June 11, 2012, 01:47:33 PM »

Correct.

also, the engineer with the larger chest buster was not the space jockey from the original alien, as he was in the pilot seat.  correct? 

Correct.

so, if this is true, then a further sequel will put that together?  If I am off base clue me in please.

Not necessarily.  I don't know that Scott is interesting in making such a direct link between the two stories.  He may be, but I'm not so sure.

Cameron perhaps................lol j/k

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #186 on: June 11, 2012, 01:47:57 PM »
:rollin

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #187 on: June 11, 2012, 01:53:10 PM »
Prometheus - Prometheuses - Prometheus 3 - Prometheus ReErection
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 02:13:33 PM by MrBoom_shack-a-lack »
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #188 on: June 11, 2012, 02:47:06 PM »
Also, Scott confirmed that the "2000 years" reference in the movie (among all of the other Christian allegories) was intentional; read about it here: https://cavalorn.livejournal.com/584135.html

I think it's pretty obvious there is going to be a sequel (or two).  And I was thinking that, whatever happens, Shaw will NOT survive because you basically can't really have any survivors coming back to earth, or else it messes up the Alien series.  So I got thinking about the article above and, while this is certainly not a groundbreaking revelation, I think I may have quite possibly figured out how Shaw is eventually going to die.  And if true, this will probably be THE major plot point to tie up the whole Prometheus series, once we're done with it.  So...this isn't really a spoiler since it is just speculation, but don't read any further if you don't want to go down this path and potentially figure out where the sequel(s) may ultimately be heading.

Okay, now that the disclaimers are out of the way...If the speculation in that article is correct, one of the major themes of the entire series will be sacrificing one's life for the benefit of life as a whole.  That is why humanity became such an anathema to the Engineers.  If that's true (and I think it is), Shaw falls on the wrong side of that theme.  As David even put it after she had had the squid baby removed, she has "quite the survival instinct."  This would mean that she has not yet reached her true turning point in terms of character development.  So when she ultimately shows up on the Engineer homeworld, I'm sure she will set off a chain of events that will make them all want to destroy humanity, just as the Engineer they woke up in Prometheus tried to do.  So, how do we stop that from happening and complete Shaw's character arc?  She ultimately willingly sacrifices herself for humanity.  I'm sure this will be the case.  And then the Engineers will surely react to that and decide that humans aren't completely depraved and selfish after all (although we are screwed up enough that the Engineers will likely keep their distance), and so they won't need to destroy us.  And I wouldn't put it past Scott to have her give birth to some life form as part of her willing, sacrificial death.  That would kind of bring the mythology full circle while also establishing her as sort of a combination Christ figure and Prometheus figure.  My best guess is that we will see something like this happen. 

Now if only other characters don't suddenly also forget how to run sideways...

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #189 on: June 11, 2012, 05:13:16 PM »
Prometheus - Prometheuses - Prometheus 3 - Prometheus ReErection

Don't forget the one everyone's waiting for...     Prometheus vs. Predator  :P

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #190 on: June 11, 2012, 05:13:36 PM »
Sounds good to me. I would agree that that direction would be appropriate. Prometheus seems to focus on how destructive and ignorant humans can be. While that is a bit one sided, if Shaw represents humanity as a whole in the scheme of the story, her eventual selflessness would obviously illustrate the other half of our potential and hopefully give us something to ponder, perhaps to inspire.

Offline DeanTheater

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #191 on: June 11, 2012, 08:13:05 PM »
This mural pic of a Xeno looks oddly like the crucifixion scene.................kinda goes along with that christianity theme from that blogger and maybe there is some anger with the death of J.C.  interesting

https://www.prometheus-movie.com/gallery/view/img/140

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #192 on: June 11, 2012, 09:46:23 PM »
Two new theories I've seen brought up:

1- The Engineer at the beginning of the movie. What if originally there were a group of Engineers who wanted to create life and share creation with other worlds, yet other Engineers were against the idea of creating other life (perhaps they believed they were already perfect or something along those lines). The beings depicted in the cave paintings and hieroglyphics and carvings could possibly be these Engineers checking up on humanity throughout time. They left clues on how to find them because at the point, the Engineers weren't hostile towards life (at least, most of them.)  I guess we could then determine that 2000 years before Prometheus, there was a schism, and the Engineers divided... the Engineers who were against life began engineering a bio-weapon to destroy humans, while the others fought back. The bio-weapon got out of hand, and bam, Engineers are mainly wiped out.

2- What if the black goo is an extract from the Xenomorph creatures? Some sort of DNA or perhaps the same kind of substance that creates Queens. Perhaps the Engineers extracted this from the Xenomorphs. This would explain why there were already murals and carvings of the Xenomorph, the facehugger, and so on already on the underground ship. That doesn't explain how the Xenomorphs were created, but it seems unlikely that the black goo created the first alien... I'm guessing since it could be an extract of Xenomorph DNA or something along those lines, that whenever it infects someone, it eventually re-creates the Xenomorph (i.e. goo, pregnant Shaw, squid-facehugger-creature, Engineer-bursted hybrid Xenomorph) albeit in a different way depending on the host.

What say you? Just some interesting speculation.

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #193 on: June 11, 2012, 10:43:06 PM »
This mural pic of a Xeno looks oddly like the crucifixion scene.................kinda goes along with that christianity theme from that blogger and maybe there is some anger with the death of J.C.  interesting

The crucifixion along with the blasphemous mocking of the virgin birth firmly tell us where Mr. Scott stands on the issue of Christianity.

I guess we could then determine that 2000 years before Prometheus, there was a schism, and the Engineers divided... the Engineers who were against life began engineering a bio-weapon to destroy humans, while the others fought back. The bio-weapon got out of hand, and bam, Engineers are mainly wiped out.

Interesting. Certainly sounds like a parallel for humans.

it seems unlikely that the black goo created the first alien...

Yeah, it wouldn't make much sense since we know that a chestburster came out of the space jockey on LV-246, which occurred long before the events of Prometheus. 

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #194 on: June 12, 2012, 12:04:10 AM »
You know, that's the thing I never understood about stupid deaths like Vickers'. Yeah, it was silly, but I have a hard time imagining anyone else reacting rationally when a multi-kilometer diameter donut is about to roll over them*.

*this applies to many characters' situations in many different movies
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #195 on: June 12, 2012, 06:26:32 AM »
Watching the 1986 sequel, in the 80's the soldiers in Hollywood were always rebellious and rarely obeyed or respected command, 80's movies army soldiers behaved like 00's movies mercenaries.
I'm liking that movie so far, the guy from Mad About You is in it but it's okay heh
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Online Dream Team

« Reply #196 on: June 12, 2012, 07:02:01 AM »

I think it's pretty obvious there is going to be a sequel (or two).  And I was thinking that, whatever happens, Shaw will NOT survive because you basically can't really have any survivors coming back to earth, or else it messes up the Alien series.  So I got thinking about the article above and, while this is certainly not a groundbreaking revelation, I think I may have quite possibly figured out how Shaw is eventually going to die.  And if true, this will probably be THE major plot point to tie up the whole Prometheus series, once we're done with it.  So...this isn't really a spoiler since it is just speculation, but don't read any further if you don't want to go down this path and potentially figure out where the sequel(s) may ultimately be heading.

Okay, now that the disclaimers are out of the way...If the speculation in that article is correct, one of the major themes of the entire series will be sacrificing one's life for the benefit of life as a whole.  That is why humanity became such an anathema to the Engineers.  If that's true (and I think it is), Shaw falls on the wrong side of that theme.  As David even put it after she had had the squid baby removed, she has "quite the survival instinct."  This would mean that she has not yet reached her true turning point in terms of character development.  So when she ultimately shows up on the Engineer homeworld, I'm sure she will set off a chain of events that will make them all want to destroy humanity, just as the Engineer they woke up in Prometheus tried to do.  So, how do we stop that from happening and complete Shaw's character arc?  She ultimately willingly sacrifices herself for humanity.  I'm sure this will be the case.  And then the Engineers will surely react to that and decide that humans aren't completely depraved and selfish after all (although we are screwed up enough that the Engineers will likely keep their distance), and so they won't need to destroy us.  And I wouldn't put it past Scott to have her give birth to some life form as part of her willing, sacrificial death.  That would kind of bring the mythology full circle while also establishing her as sort of a combination Christ figure and Prometheus figure.  My best guess is that we will see something like this happen. 

Now if only other characters don't suddenly also forget how to run sideways...

Too bad this was already beautifully and poignantly done by Ripley in Alien 3. She even had the crucifixion pose going.

Online Dream Team

« Reply #197 on: June 12, 2012, 07:04:28 AM »
Watching the 1986 sequel, in the 80's the soldiers in Hollywood were always rebellious and rarely obeyed or respected command, 80's movies army soldiers behaved like 00's movies mercenaries.
I'm liking that movie so far, the guy from Mad About You is in it but it's okay heh

Burke is one of the greatest slimeballs of all time. So many great characters in this movie.

Weaver's oscar nomination for this role in this type of movie remains unique and unprecedented. She was/is awesome.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2012, 07:43:50 AM »
"They cut the power..", "What do you mean they cut the power man? they're animals!"
That's where I'm at, it's weird that the humans in the movie don't yet understand that these aliens can think.
Breakfast break is done! back to the movie  ;D
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2012, 07:54:36 AM »
My favorite line in Aliens is this scene: (not 100% sure on the phrasing)

Burke: "Wait a minute, are you really considering blowing up the whole facility? it's worth millions!"
Ripley: "They can bill me"

:lol

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #200 on: June 12, 2012, 08:57:04 AM »
:lol
Well starting 3, David Fincher is my favorite director ever and that's the only movie I had never seen by him, basically cause he said he didn't like it or had no control over the final product or something.
It's depressing getting out of that relatively peaceful ending of Aliens to directly finding out that Hicks and the little girl died in 3.

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #201 on: June 12, 2012, 09:34:13 AM »
To quote Fincher himself "it's an intergalactic snuff film". It's certainly at least tonally what he was going for.
Despite it's flaws, I am probably one of the biggest Alien 3 fans there is.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #202 on: June 12, 2012, 12:15:39 PM »
I really like Alien 3. I think the fact that they don't have any weapons on the planet makes it more scary, if they encounter the alien then what should they do? It's certainly more of a horror movie than Aliens was.
Also, a lot of people point out the fact that they decided to change the ending of Aliens, but if you're a total geek like me, the last seconds of Aliens (after the credits) has an interesting sound. ;) I can't remember if the sound is in the regular version as well, but it's certainly there in the extended version. Anyhow, the sound is either an egg hatching, or the sound of the queen laying eggs, it's up for discussion I guess.

Also, it looks like Prometheus is getting an additional 30 minutes for the DVD/BluRay release. Awesome. :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 12:21:41 PM by Zantera »

Offline DeanTheater

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #203 on: June 12, 2012, 12:34:48 PM »

Also, it looks like Prometheus is getting an additional 30 minutes for the DVD/BluRay release. Awesome. :)

:tup
Well, I am pretty psyched to hear this.  I feel there will be some more insight in the additional footage that may answer some of our questions.

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #204 on: June 12, 2012, 12:37:21 PM »
Yes totally. I love extended versions. I can't think of an example where I haven't enjoyed the extended version over the normal, and in many cases (like with Aliens) I can't watch the normal version, it has to be the extended. :P

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2012, 01:45:11 PM »
I really like Alien 3. I think the fact that they don't have any weapons on the planet makes it more scary, if they encounter the alien then what should they do? It's certainly more of a horror movie than Aliens was.
Also, a lot of people point out the fact that they decided to change the ending of Aliens, but if you're a total geek like me, the last seconds of Aliens (after the credits) has an interesting sound. ;) I can't remember if the sound is in the regular version as well, but it's certainly there in the extended version. Anyhow, the sound is either an egg hatching, or the sound of the queen laying eggs, it's up for discussion I guess.

If that's true then my head would explode. I've never noticed it.

Offline jcmistat

« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2012, 02:29:44 PM »
30 minutes extra should wrap up some unknown things or just be more of a mindfuck. Either way I can't wait to watch this again.

Offline dedSurroun

• Words To Clear Your Mind
  • Walking Out Of The Machinery
« Reply #207 on: June 12, 2012, 03:12:52 PM »
I liked it. Started great, had an okay middle, but the end just...fell apart.

Still, pretty good. Enjoyable.

It certainly made me curious about what's next and about Weyland, et al.
And now I've only habits left
to break

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #208 on: June 12, 2012, 03:39:27 PM »
Watching the film, it just felt like 30 minutes was missing anyway.

I definitely will be anticipating the extended edition.

Offline Implode

• Lord of the Squids
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #209 on: June 12, 2012, 07:14:07 PM »
I didn't see the movie, but this video was entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0