Author Topic: Prometheus (Ridley Scott's new movie) ***SPOILERS***  (Read 36744 times)

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
Re: Prometheus (Ridley Scott's new movie) ***SPOILERS***
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2012, 07:24:37 PM »
I didn't see the movie, but this video was entertaining.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x1YuvUQFJ0

I love Red Letter Media.

This one has had me laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3BV2u8YWps

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2012, 07:33:36 PM »
"Is David a secret asshole?" :lol
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2012, 11:16:03 PM »
Watching the 1986 sequel, in the 80's the soldiers in Hollywood were always rebellious and rarely obeyed or respected command, 80's movies army soldiers behaved like 00's movies mercenaries.
I'm liking that movie so far, the guy from Mad About You is in it but it's okay heh
Aliens is one of the greatest movies ever.

I could watch it a 1000 times and never get bored.

Also, it looks like Prometheus is getting an additional 30 minutes for the DVD/BluRay release. Awesome. :)
Not surprised.

I'm looking forward to this.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2012, 02:49:31 PM »
Finished the third movie, the last 15 minutes made that movie.
I also have the special edition version of it, it says it has a lot of alternate scenes so I'll give it a run.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline TVC 15

• I was bored before I even began
« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2012, 03:39:39 PM »
Hey, Easter Egg junkies:  here's a piece from The Atlantic that breaks down all other influences on Prometheus.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2012/06/decoding-the-cultural-influences-in-prometheus-from-lovecraft-to-halo/258357/

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
I also have the special edition version of it, it says it has a lot of alternate scenes so I'll give it a run.

I must say that it's really interesting to hear someone going through the movies for the first time, it's quite rare seeing as Alien and Aliens are among the classic movies that most people have seen. So it's quite cool to see someone seeing them for the first time. :P
Will you be watching Resurrection next?
Then you also have Alien VS Predator (and the sequel) if you want something fun.  :lol

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2012, 03:57:53 PM »
Hey, Easter Egg junkies:  here's a piece from The Atlantic that breaks down all other influences on Prometheus.

https://www.theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2012/06/decoding-the-cultural-influences-in-prometheus-from-lovecraft-to-halo/258357/

Guillermo del Toro had planned to film At the Mountains of Madness in 3D (starring Tom Cruise and with James Cameron producing), but recently abandoned the project when he learned about the plotline of Prometheus—claiming that the stories were too similar.

God fucking DAMMIT. I was really looking forward to that.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2012, 04:02:15 PM »

Some of those are REALLY a stretch.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2012, 04:39:08 PM »

I must say that it's really interesting to hear someone going through the movies for the first time, it's quite rare seeing as Alien and Aliens are among the classic movies that most people have seen. So it's quite cool to see someone seeing them for the first time. :P
Then you also have Alien VS Predator (and the sequel) if you want something fun.  :lol

I actually prefer AVP to Resurrection. Not seen AVP:R though.

Fun fact : Every Alien film has made more than the previous one apart from AVP:R. Prometheus looks like it will make the most.

Offline mrjazzguitar

• I play guitar.
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • rump horrot
« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2012, 09:03:09 PM »
damn how did so many of you like this movie? I thought it was fucking ridiculous, in a bad way.

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #220 on: June 13, 2012, 10:10:26 PM »
I don't know. Maybe you watched it upside down?

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #221 on: June 14, 2012, 12:51:52 AM »

I actually always wanted to watch the Alien franchise just never got around to it, same deal with Star Wars  :blush
Yes I will be watching Resurrection next, Weaver is on the cover and I'm curious to know how they bring her back after the ending of the third movie, I'm thinking droid or clone, they can't try to tell me she survived that jump.
But I haven't finished the alternate "assembly" version of 3 yet, so far more interesting and less chaotic than the first 30 minutes of the original version.
I thought Resurrection would be the last one and that the AVP movies are unrelated and kinda cheesy like the Freddy  VS. Jason thing :lol Do they contribute to the concept of the Alien franchise? Are they fun anyway?

Offline lateralus88

• The Official DTF Stanley Kubrick Fanboi
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • I stabbed Euronymous because he drank my PBR
« Reply #222 on: June 14, 2012, 12:57:05 AM »
What kind of human being would even suggest something like that?
I felt its length in quite a few places.

Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #3

Offline Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #223 on: June 14, 2012, 02:34:34 AM »

I actually always wanted to watch the Alien franchise just never got around to it, same deal with Star Wars  :blush
Yes I will be watching Resurrection next, Weaver is on the cover and I'm curious to know how they bring her back after the ending of the third movie, I'm thinking droid or clone, they can't try to tell me she survived that jump.
But I haven't finished the alternate "assembly" version of 3 yet, so far more interesting and less chaotic than the first 30 minutes of the original version.
I thought Resurrection would be the last one and that the AVP movies are unrelated and kinda cheesy like the Freddy  VS. Jason thing :lol Do they contribute to the concept of the Alien franchise? Are they fun anyway?

Well, if you ask Scott or Cameron, they would probably say that the AVP-movies are the worst ones ever made.  :lol While I don't think they qualify as what you would call "good" movies, they still have a bit of a charm if you like the Alien and the Predator franchises. Henriksen appears as Bishop in the first one again, so it's kind of a nice welcome. There's also some scenes in both that gives a bit more insight on the whole Weyland/Yutani Corp, one scene in particular is in the second AVP-movie.
Otherwise it's just pretty straightforward action, by the time the movie came out I was already quite into both the Alien and Predator movies, so I saw it for fun. So it's good for that I guess. :P

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #224 on: June 14, 2012, 07:40:46 AM »

Well, like I say on the Alien boards, A:R and AVP both had a lot of great ideas/concepts but many were poorly executed. A major problem is the creature design itself which has gone steadily downhill since Giger's creation, from a psychosexual biomechanical nightmare to a generic raptor/monster wannabe. The Alien was always most effective when in the shadows, in silhouette, only partially seen, mysterious; but they started showing way too much.

AVPR is a complete mess made by a couple of hacks, but the Predator is pretty awesome in that movie.

Edit: Sigourney Weaver is as awesome as ever in A:R, and is the only compelling reason to watch.

Offline hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2012, 09:58:43 AM »
Aliens 3, Fans 0
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #226 on: June 14, 2012, 10:21:08 AM »
Do they contribute to the concept of the Alien franchise? Are they fun anyway?

The first one is entertaining. Requiem is painful though.

Well, if you ask Scott or Cameron, they would probably say that the AVP-movies are the worst ones ever made.

Everyone makes this assumption, and it's completely wrong. Cameron has stated that he liked AVP and ranks it behind Alien and Aliens as the third best in the franchise.

QUINT: I remember before Paul W.S. Anderson did ALIEN VS PREDATOR it came out that you kind of made an offer to do another ALIEN film with Ridley Scott...

JAMES CAMERON: Yeah. Ridley and I talked about doing another ALIEN film and I said to 20th Century Fox that I would develop a 5th ALIEN film. I started working on a story, I was working with another writer and Fox came back to me and said, "We've got this really good script for ALIEN VS PREDATOR and I got pretty upset. I said, "You do that you're going to kill the validity of the franchise in my mind." Because to me, that was FRANKENSTEIN MEETS WEREWOLF. It was Universal just taking their assets and starting to play them off against each other.

QUINT: Milking it, totally.

JAMES CAMERON: Milking it. So, I stopped work. Then I saw ALIEN VS PREDATOR and it was actually pretty good. (laughs) I think of the 5 ALIEN films, I'd rate it 3rd.

QUINT: Ummm...

JAMES CAMERON: I actually liked it. I actually liked it a lot.

QUINT: You know, I hate it when movies don't abide by the continuity of their series...

JAMES CAMERON: When they make up their own rules.

QUINT: Exactly. They did that a lot with the alien incubation time, where from egg to chestbuster it happened...

JAMES CAMERON: In minutes, yeah...

QUINT: That kind of stuff really pissed me off with the movie...

JAMES CAMERON: Well, it starts to become a video game. It's like, "Okay, that can be in him and that can show up over here..." It becomes more metaphorical or more comic book. I don't mean comic book in a negative way, I just mean that it's working at a kind of mythic, metaphoric level as opposed to really trying to immerse you in reality.
I mean, I felt when I was making ALIENS I think the same thing Ridley was doing with ALIEN, which is... "I'm going to make you think this is real." Even though it is completely ridiculous deep space adventure. We were going to make you feel like it's real. It's a question of does the film take itself seriously or not.
KRAKEN: So you still thinking about doing something with it?

JAMES CAMERON: No.

KRAKEN: If we promised you our first babies would you think about doing anything with it?

JAMES CAMERON: (laughs) Well, the other thing I've learned is that when you deal with a studio and it's their asset... it's their asset.

Stuff like this is him just pandering to nerds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnS7CGWNmU

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #227 on: June 14, 2012, 10:37:53 AM »
Interesting.  I didn't know that.  But, yeah, the problem with the two AvP movies wasn't that it was "Aliens meet Predators" just for the sake of milking two fanchises.  The Dark Horse Comics AvP series in the '90s created a viable AvP scenario that there was actually a large fan demand for.  The problem was simply the execution of the series (like the stuff Quint and Cameron talk about in that Q&A).  The storylines themselves were actually pretty good.  In fact, I'll take it a step further and say the storylines for the entire Alien franchise have been pretty good.  Unfortunately, they just created too many problems of continuity, plot holes, and moments of silliness from A3 onward that dragged the series down.  I mean, AvP and, even moreso, AvP:R finally dealt with the looming, terrifying issue of, "what would happen if these things ever got loose on earth?"  And both of them could have done that amazingly, but just fell flat in the execution.  In fact, IMO, Prometheus even suffered a bit because of that.  It's obvious from the trailer that whatever the crew of the Prometheus finds, it is going to pose a threat to earth and to humanity as a whole.  And, yet, I never felt myself feeling that sense of dread throughout the movie that I should have felt about the prospect of aliens or some other black virus created horror being unleashed on earth.  Why?  I think because the AvP movies already pretty much dealt with that and kind of screwed it up, so it was difficult for me to really immerse myself enough in the movie's whole "thread to humanity" theme.  I guess I just never really bought that humanity was in serious danger as much as a movie in the Alien franchise should have been able to make me buy into that idea.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #228 on: June 14, 2012, 01:36:53 PM »
By the way, I haven't seen anyone discussing it, but any thoughts on some of the "easter egg" stuff on the Weyland Industries mock website?  https://www.weylandindustries.com/timeline

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #229 on: June 14, 2012, 04:50:54 PM »
I like how in one of the memos you can download from that site, they state that Weyland needs to contact Elizabeth Shaw before Yutani can invest in her. I guess some time after Prometheus, Weyland and Yutani went from rival corporations to one big one...

Anyways, lots of interesting stuff on that site. I like how excited and sure Weyland was that the Prometheus expedition would be a success for both Weyland and mankind.

Offline TVC 15

• I was bored before I even began
« Reply #230 on: June 14, 2012, 05:19:44 PM »
I may now have to really check out Weyland's TED speech to find more context about what's going on in his head.

Offline The Dark Master

• Veteran of the Psychic Wars
« Reply #231 on: June 14, 2012, 10:17:34 PM »
So I've seen the movie a couple times now, and I really like it.  I will probably come back to this thread later for a more comprehensive post of my view of the movie, but for right now all I can really say is that, taken for what it is, the film is damn impressive.  It's really a hard sci-fi movie, the likes of which hasn't been seen in the mainstream for quite a while, with a meaty, complicated plot that leaves you thinking after the film.  I do strongly feel that the film should be seen at least twice, because many of the so-called plot holes that a lot of people online are bitching about are actually filled in throughout the course of the film, but they are easy to miss upon first viewing if you do not know to look for them.

Overall, great fucking flick.  Go see it.  Twice, if possible.   :metal

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #232 on: June 14, 2012, 10:18:28 PM »
I didn't like this movie.

SPOILERS

Here's the thing that I think matters.  Not every movie has to be life-affirmingly and heart-warmingly entertaining.  Movies can explore the dark side of existence, and it's a good thing that we have movies to do this.  But when a movie does this, it has to be one of two things (preferably both):

1.  Smart
2.  Well done

Prometheus definitely wasn't that smart.  Obviously, the Red Letter Media video points out the ubiquity of the plot holes in this movie.  But more importantly the movie fails fundamentally to be a movie. 

I understand that they wanted this movie to be the start of a franchise.  That's unfortunate but also the reality of the movie business.  But do it right.  In the first Sherlock Holmes movie, even though the Moriarty thing was laid in for the next movie, we still got to see the answer to how the one guy was doing what appeared to be magical.  The dramatic question of the movie was answered.

With Prometheus, the central question of the movie was "Why were humans made?"  And the question wasn't answered.  On purpose.  So in a sense the whole point of the movie was just to set up the next movie.  This isn't a TV show though.  A movie's supposed to work as a self-contained experience.

Also, as an exploration of faith, meaning, and whatever, it's basically useless.  Nothing that happens means anything relative to the human experience.

I know it's not a movie, but Oz is an excellent example of a TV show that successfully goes to dark places in part because it goes to those dark places to explore and comment on pretty heady ideas.  This can be done.  Prometheus just fails at it.

So is the movie well done?  Well.... not really.

To be complimentary - the atmosphere of the movie is incredible.  The opening title sequence had me riveted.  And I loved the thing where the alien sacrificed himself as the UFO floated away.  It was mysterious and interesting.

But when it was time to pay that off, it didn't really do it.  I loved the central idea of the movie, that the beings that created us would want to destroy us.  But it never really worked with it.  There was stuff with alien tentacle monsters and some old guy or whatever that was a distraction.  I thought, based on the previews, that there was going to be some kind of deliberate thing happening.  Like the aliens purposefully conspired to bring the humans to this location for some reason.  And really, what I was given instead was less interesting.  Like, there's the scene where the engineer is about to fly to Earth in order to wipe us out.  But, he just happened to have been awoken so he could do this.  It wasn't interesting in the context of the other events.  It just happened.  There were penis monsters or whatever.  But they were basically their own thing that just wantonly killed people.

I feel like something was wrong with every scene.  Like, why did the one guy come back as a zombie except to kill more people.  It was repulsive and gruesome, but not really scary on any kind of deep level.  It actually diminished the tragedy of the scene where he was killed, because it felt like the filmmakers were saying "let's take one of the most important characters in the movie and degrade him into a zombie monster we use to pad the movie's running length."

The abortion scene was the best scene in the movie because it was horrifying in a specific way.  It was desperate.  It was claustrophobic.  It was viscerally and mentally awful to even think about.  Things were happening.

I don't hate this movie.  Within the limitations of what it is, it's well executed.  It's a genuine attempt to do something, which is more than what can be said for a lot of movies.  But I didn't like it.  I wouldn't really want to see more movies like this made.  I feel like a lot of people are thinking "See?  When a director makes a real movie, the stupid masses reject it.  This is why Hollywood keeps making more and more schlock."  Not really.  I don't know if the Avengers is the third greatest movie ever, but it was an excellent movie.  It's very deservedly successful.  It's possible to make movies that are both substantiative and able to relate to an audience.  Prometheus was not a movie like that.

Perhaps ironically, I liked the very last scene the best.  As an origin for the Aliens, it's perfect.  So what you're telling me is that the aliens were born from an orgy of violence and rape metaphors that make you question whether or not being alive is worth it?  Sounds right to me.

4/10
Take a chance you may die
Over and over again

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #233 on: June 14, 2012, 11:10:45 PM »
I haven't really gone in depth on the film yet, but there are several issues with your analysis.

First, what do you mean by "well done"? Are you referring to the look of it? Because in that department, it's fairly unanimous that it was a visual masterpiece, as most of Scott's films are. And by "smart", do you mean intellectually challenging? It certainly presents plenty for one to mull over. If you're criticizing it's pseudo science then come on, this is a sci-fi picture. If you're referring to the characters making stupid decisions, I believe that that is exactly a major theme of the film: no matter the situation, human beings will always be fallible, regardless of what's at stake. We'll go to the ass end of space to make the most important discovery of all time only to pull the same dumb shit we would on earth on a daily basis.

Next, why are you bringing up Sherlock Holmes and OZ? Neither one has any relevance to this film.

I'm not exactly sure the central question is "why were we made". In fact I will go on record as saying it is "where did we come from", which the film indeed answers.

Also, as an exploration of faith, meaning, and whatever, it's basically useless.  Nothing that happens means anything relative to the human experience.

What the hell does that even mean?

You're reference to Weyland as "some old guy"...I feel dumber for reading it.
Way to undermine the character that is the catalyst for everything that happens in the movie ::)

I'm not exactly sure on the "tragedy" you're referring to, or the importance of said "zombie" guy and his death. He was an extraneous character that killed off other extraneous characters. The entire point of them being there was to be bait so they could study the various effects the black goo has on people to see if any of the info retained would help them reach their goal, which was to prolong Weyland's life.

I could go on, but there's little point. You didn't really seem to make any effort to pay attention and absorb anything on the screen. You admit that you assumed you were getting something different before you went in. Seems you're upset because it didn't unfold the way you imagined. And don't try to say the trailer was false advertising, because it made no attempt to dupe people into getting something they weren't. Had they wanted to do that, they'd have sold it as an Alien prequel and put a bunch of shots of xenomorphs in it. What they went with was much more subtle and appropriate.

Is it a perfect film? No. Far from it. But it's not half as bad as you claim it is.
Your "review" is filled with more holes than said film.

To quote the film: "Try harder".

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #234 on: June 14, 2012, 11:38:08 PM »
Quote from: MykeHavoc
First, what do you mean by "well done"? Are you referring to the look of it? Because in that department, it's fairly unanimous that it was a visual masterpiece, as most of Scott's films are.

I'm not sure you read my review.  I'll quote it again.

To be complimentary - the atmosphere of the movie is incredible.

This part also makes me wonder if you actually read my post:

If you're criticizing it's pseudo science then come on, this is a sci-fi picture.

I didn't do that.

This part makes me wonder if you actually saw the movie:

I'm not exactly sure on the "tragedy" you're referring to, or the importance of said "zombie" guy and his death. He was an extraneous character that killed off other extraneous characters.

Logan Marshall-Green was introduced into the movie as the second lead next to Noomi Rapace.  His death was meant to have emotional impact to the audience, and obviously affected her character.

Why are you the one telling me to try harder?
Over and over again

Offline Accelerando

• Disciple of Mark Tremonti
« Reply #235 on: June 15, 2012, 12:35:32 AM »

With Prometheus, the central question of the movie was "Why were humans made?"  And the question wasn't answered.  On purpose.  So in a sense the whole point of the movie was just to set up the next movie.  This isn't a TV show though. A movie's supposed to work as a self-contained experience.

Thank you! And this is why Damon Lindelof can never write a movie.

And I wish I had enjoyed the Xenomorph birth sequence. But it felt out of place. There was no subtlety to it. It was like Ridley was like "I promised an Alien movie and by jove im gonna put that little bastard in somewhere."

« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 12:40:42 AM by Accelerando »

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2012, 01:33:24 AM »

With Prometheus, the central question of the movie was "Why were humans made?"  And the question wasn't answered.  On purpose.  So in a sense the whole point of the movie was just to set up the next movie.  This isn't a TV show though. A movie's supposed to work as a self-contained experience.

Thank you!

You're welcome.

And I wish I had enjoyed the Xenomorph birth sequence. But it felt out of place. There was no subtlety to it. It was like Ridley was like "I promised an Alien movie and by jove im gonna put that little bastard in somewhere."

I liked that actually.  Subtlety and everything are great, but sometimes you have to just go for it.
Over and over again

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2012, 06:43:57 AM »

With Prometheus, the central question of the movie was "Why were humans made?"  And the question wasn't answered.  On purpose.  So in a sense the whole point of the movie was just to set up the next movie.  This isn't a TV show though.  A movie's supposed to work as a self-contained experience.

Amen to that.

Offline Heretic

• hold your head up high
  • DTF.org Member
  • never give up, never give in
« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2012, 09:51:04 AM »
...I don't get some of your complaints about it not working as its own movie. It totally does. It has the complete experience and it could easily stand on its own if there were no Alien series. Just because it leaves a lot of things open ended for a sequel doesn't mean it's a bad movie or couldn't stand on its own.

Tons of movies leave things for a sequel because and they aren't usually berated for that. 

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2012, 09:59:54 AM »
I saw this last night. I had no idea that it was a prequel for Alien until the last 30 seconds. I never saw Alien, so I don't think I got it all.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #240 on: June 15, 2012, 10:01:29 AM »

I'm not exactly sure on the "tragedy" you're referring to, or the importance of said "zombie" guy and his death. He was an extraneous character that killed off other extraneous characters.

Logan Marshall-Green was introduced into the movie as the second lead next to Noomi Rapace.  His death was meant to have emotional impact to the audience, and obviously affected her character.

... I'm actually wondering if you saw the movie. Zombie dude was not Logan Marshall-Green, it was the british dude with the tattoos who got an acid facial. LGM never came back after getting torched.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline MykeHavoc

• Send More Cops
« Reply #241 on: June 15, 2012, 10:05:59 AM »

... I'm actually wondering if you saw the movie. Zombie dude was not Logan Marshall-Green, it was the british dude with the tattoos who got an acid facial. LGM never came back after getting torched.

Yup. That's why I was confused by the comment initially.

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #242 on: June 15, 2012, 11:19:43 AM »

Wait, WHAT!?
Over and over again

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #243 on: June 15, 2012, 11:23:49 AM »
Yeah that's right.  Holloway never came back - it was Fifield - the ginger mohawk who didn't have anything to contribute in the

MASSIVE DEAD BODY ARENA...

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #244 on: June 15, 2012, 11:26:42 AM »
Yeah that's right.  Holloway never came back - it was Fifield - the ginger mohawk

That.  Reap', I'm not sure how you could have confused them.