Author Topic: Hell On Wheels  (Read 4337 times)

Offline kaos2900

Re: Hell On Wheels
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2016, 06:40:15 AM »
I believe there are only two episodes left. There just seems to be something missing with this show. I'm kind of wishing they would have ended the show a couple of seasons ago. Once they took the focus off Cullen and the railroad the quality of the show really dipped.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2016, 07:17:11 AM »
I don't agree with you.  Life at that time was more than just the railroad though the railroad was very important to people moving out west.  I like the variety.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline kaos2900

« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2016, 06:25:10 AM »
Finally caught the last two episodes. Really loved the ending and the call back to the first episode. Overall I really enjoyed the show though there were a few mis-steps along the way. I'm going to miss Bohanen.

Offline gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2016, 07:29:22 AM »
Finally caught the last two episodes. Really loved the ending and the call back to the first episode. Overall I really enjoyed the show though there were a few mis-steps along the way. I'm going to miss Bohanen.

I completely missed the last (was it six?) episodes when they came back on.....gotta find a place where I can watch them online.
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2017, 08:42:57 AM »
Finally finished the 2nd half of S05. I enjoyed the show alot even though the seasons been up and down in quality. Have to say, the guy playing Cullen was born into that role. Such a satisfying lead character.

"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2017, 09:02:13 AM »
I've still yet to watch the second half of the final season. Need to do that cuz i really enjoyed the show.

Offline gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2017, 10:56:55 PM »
Finished the series. All in all a good way to end it. I'd have to say the first three seasons were the best with them then trailing off towards the end but still a series I'd recommend to anyone.