Author Topic: Where our fatties at?  (Read 10115 times)

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Where our fatties at?
« Reply #140 on: November 20, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »
I thought I posted in here yesterday.

Anyway, I made this last night and started having some today...Primal Pumpkin Pie:

https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/highaerials36/IMG_20111120_092120.jpg

Realllllly good especially if you are missing some dessertness and especially with Thanksgiving coming up. I made this this weekend to see if it was worth making for TG. I think it is. My roommate tried it and said it was a bit dry and not as sweet as he would like. I think it tastes really good, though. It is sort of like a pumpkin pie meets a cheesecake, though it leans heavily in the pumpkin pie corner.

Looks good! I've been having a couple squares of dark chocolate a day to keep me sane but now I want that pie. Is it a "you can have as much as you want" item? cause one piece would just be torture.

Metty: I love me some Rammstein. At least like 10 songs. Sonne might be my favorite.

Probably mine too :)

Oh tell me you're a fan BF! I need one here. I voted for them in your extravaganza poll :lol

I'd be lying if I said I knew much more than Du Hast but I dig that enough to give Sehnsucht a shot. Would that be a good starting point? Also thanks for voting :metal

You bet. I like that poll a lot, well crafted ;)
Rammstein main lack of appeal for us is the language barrier but they have a lot of excellent music that really jumps over that barrier if you give it a chance.
This is their soft side https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiRxEs2xG58 I love that song. Translation is in the "Show More" tab under the video.
This is the song James mentioned, called Sonne https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XvyI01SC8M I love their weird genuinely nasty live vibe. Their sense of humor is awesome though and all their official music videos are masterpieces in my opinion, varying from hilarious to thoughtful. I recommend the album Mutter from start to finish.
All the band members are pyrotechnics experts and that toy with that to all extremes at their live shows check this out https://youtu.be/mt4Sj1vmFiA @ 2:29 time stamp.

My dinner

Zucchini, green beans and spinach with ground beef, again.
If cows revolted they're gonna bring me to justice Gaddafi style.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #141 on: November 20, 2011, 11:14:10 PM »
Re: Pumpkin Pie....I'll say yes. I ate half of it this morning and felt fine. It probably has more protein and fat than a usual pumpkin pie. It's a nice change. I plan on finishing it off tomorrow.

Your dinners are looking good man!

Here's my daily log:

Breakfast - Pumpkin Pie
Snack - 2 oz. Cheddar cheese
Lunch - 12 chicken wings (salt/vinegar)
Dinner - Hamburger patty with cheese on top, some broccoli

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #142 on: November 23, 2011, 04:16:32 AM »
Sorry bad stuff has been happening in my country and this diet makes sitting at my laptop for more than 5 minutes impossible for some reason :lol I'm roaming a lot and riding my bike. (haven't done that today though)
Today they had some really good food at the house but I was keen to play it cool (I was irritated a bit heh)
Picture of my dinner is on the iPad and I can't operate touch screens when I'm sleepy. I'll post it when I wake up for sure cause it was special meal and I wanna show it to you (Nothing as brilliant as Jamesman stuff which I'm building up to. Before this the only food I could make is pasta with shitty mixed tomato sauce)
I wanna take a peak at the scale.. too early? :lol
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #143 on: November 23, 2011, 08:01:30 AM »
Yeah, I've been wanting to sit at my computer less and less as well. But I have a shit-ton of work to do here for the next few weeks, so...ehhhh. :lol

You know....take a peak right now. Then wait until your designated time that you had planned. I think it will do you fine.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2011, 01:39:34 AM »
I dropped 5 pounds according to the scale. I'm heavily doubting that figure. I don't remember what I was wearing on the inital measure last week so that's the the fucked up part.
Anyway, check out this beauty:

This is a brilliant production from the madam or her day off. To the untasting eye it's chicken with melted cheese on it but the spicing of that bad boy during cooking made it a smash hit. (She made at least triple the amount in the picture and it last two days)
I'm sick of Green Beans, Spinach and Zucchini.
I haven't ridden my bike today either. I feel I can't do any real physical effort.
I'm waiting for my wife's next days off to make the pie James made.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2011, 08:55:45 AM »
Get some other vegetables in there. :) Maybe salad?

That chicken looks great. And yeah, spices make the primal lifestyle much more manageable.

I might make the pie again today. I dunno yet...

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2011, 03:02:46 PM »
I had salad with that, not pictured hehe
Today will be a normal ground beef day with the added torture of watching family eat gravy. Inconsiderate dill holes.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2011, 03:28:15 PM »
Sorry but today I am cheating really badly!

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2011, 03:46:56 PM »
I know, you deserve it bud. Indulge ;)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2011, 08:17:35 PM »
I was not able to eat nearly as much tonight as I wanted :(

I should've had lunch, dammit.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2011, 09:54:35 PM »
I know, you deserve it bud. Indulge ;)

So. Fucking. Full.

Back on tomorrow!

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #151 on: November 26, 2011, 03:55:48 AM »

Offline tartarus250

• peace love and good happyness stuff
« Reply #152 on: November 26, 2011, 06:28:54 AM »
alright folks i cant believe ive just found this thread!! well at about this time last year i was about 23 stone and decided it was time to do something about it. so after talking to a friend of mine who is an army p t i and the doctor i decided to take up cycling. i started slowly and gradually untill over the summer i was cycling two and from work about 23 miles a day so far i have lost about 6 stone without severly altering my diet!! anyway its winter now and i am on to swimming till the weather gets better :-) anyway thats my story so far happy slimming everyone :hefdaddy
The creation and destruction of harmonic and 'statistical' tensions is essential to the maintenance of compositional drama. Any composition (or improvisation) which remains consonant and 'regular' throughout is, for me, equivalent to watching a movie with only 'good guys' in it, or eating cottage cheese.

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #153 on: November 26, 2011, 06:54:16 AM »
alright folks i cant believe ive just found this thread!! well at about this time last year i was about 23 stone and decided it was time to do something about it. so after talking to a friend of mine who is an army p t i and the doctor i decided to take up cycling. i started slowly and gradually untill over the summer i was cycling two and from work about 23 miles a day so far i have lost about 6 stone without severly altering my diet!! anyway its winter now and i am on to swimming till the weather gets better :-) anyway thats my story so far happy slimming everyone :hefdaddy

Congratulation! That's a lot

84lbs btw

Offline tartarus250

« Reply #154 on: November 26, 2011, 07:07:46 AM »
i know i have had to get new clothes lol not been this slim since i was 22 and that wasnt yesterday lol
The creation and destruction of harmonic and 'statistical' tensions is essential to the maintenance of compositional drama. Any composition (or improvisation) which remains consonant and 'regular' throughout is, for me, equivalent to watching a movie with only 'good guys' in it, or eating cottage cheese.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #155 on: November 26, 2011, 08:08:38 AM »
That's awesome tartarus, congrates man :tup
I got a bicycle a couple of weeks ago and started out loving it but the diet I'm on now is making me too tired to continue cycling everyday. I hope that changes when I adapt to the diet more.
And what's a "stone"?

Offline tartarus250

« Reply #156 on: November 26, 2011, 03:06:43 PM »
14 pounds in a stone i think dont know what the conversion is sorry!! stick with the cycling it will get easyer honest and its funny the more you excersise the more you will want to excersise so get on that bike (my tip is to start at just a mile a session for the first week then up it to two and so on in know time you will be zinging here and there all over the place :-) )

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #157 on: November 26, 2011, 05:32:52 PM »
Dumb question: How do you know while you're cycling how many miles you made?

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #158 on: November 26, 2011, 10:22:17 PM »
I've been doing well on this...

But I'm gonna say, I think it's time for me to step away from DTF for an undetermined amount of time. Some people here suck and I'd rather not get risk being banned over them since I seem very susceptible to being banned.

metty, if you want my email address, I'll give it to you.

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #159 on: November 26, 2011, 10:48:10 PM »
I've been doing well on this...

But I'm gonna say, I think it's time for me to step away from DTF for an undetermined amount of time. Some people here suck and I'd rather not get risk being banned over them since I seem very susceptible to being banned.

metty, if you want my email address, I'll give it to you.

Suck as in detrimental to your progress in fitness? Or just negative in general? Either way I'm always sorry to hear when someone is being pushed away from DTF because of other's poor attitudes.

Online Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #160 on: November 26, 2011, 11:09:26 PM »
In general, and yeah, it sucks. Sorry

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #161 on: November 26, 2011, 11:13:03 PM »
ManJames, am I a person who's attitude came across as negative to you?

If so, I apologize for giving off that sort of impression. 

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #162 on: November 27, 2011, 02:31:03 AM »
In general, and yeah, it sucks. Sorry

Well if you have to go and clear your head or just to get away for a bit do what you have to. Although, if it is possible to ignore other threads and stay in this one. It might be good for motivation.  :tup

Here is what I wrote up for the next couple months.
Sunday
27-Nov
Run 45min
Chest/Arms/Abs

Monday
28-Nov
Back/Shoulders
Vocals Chest/Head voice

Tuesday
29-Nov
Run 45
Chest/Arms/Abs

Wednesday
30-Nov
Back/Shoulders
Vocals Chest/Pharyngeal Resonator

Thursday
01-Dec
Run 45
Chest/Arms/Abs

Friday
02-Dec
Back/Shoulders
Vocals Agility/Whistle

Saturday
03-Dec
Run 45
Chest/Arms/Abs

It continues like that, alternating days.

Offline tartarus250

« Reply #163 on: November 27, 2011, 08:18:17 AM »
very generaly you can cycle about twice as fast as you walk (although when you get a bit fitter you can go alot faster) but when you are starting out about 6 miles an hour so five mins out and five mins back should get you up to about a mile or you can google it and plan a miles route ;-)
hope this helps ;D

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #164 on: November 27, 2011, 02:38:18 PM »
very generaly you can cycle about twice as fast as you walk (although when you get a bit fitter you can go alot faster) but when you are starting out about 6 miles an hour so five mins out and five mins back should get you up to about a mile or you can google it and plan a miles route ;-)
hope this helps ;D

It does! Thanks man.

Here is what I wrote up for the next couple months.
Sunday
27-Nov
Run 45min
Chest/Arms/Abs

Monday
28-Nov
Back/Shoulders
Vocals Chest/Head voice

Tuesday
29-Nov
Run 45
Chest/Arms/Abs

Wednesday
30-Nov
Back/Shoulders
Vocals Chest/Pharyngeal Resonator

Thursday
01-Dec
Run 45
Chest/Arms/Abs

Friday
02-Dec
Back/Shoulders
Vocals Agility/Whistle

Saturday
03-Dec
Run 45
Chest/Arms/Abs

It continues like that, alternating days.

Sounds cool but with the diet it's really hard to keep a commitment of physical effort. But maybe once I get used to the diet I can do it too.

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2011, 03:01:53 PM »
I hear ya. Here is what I have in the morning with breakfast

Greens+
Fish Oil
Protein
Super Multi-vitamin
Vitamin C
Zinc
Arthur's Smoothie or any juice I happen to have.

Offline jsem

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2011, 03:14:12 PM »
The best way is buy a bike computer. They don't cost too much. 20-30 bucks for a half-decent one probably. Takes a bit of wiring, maybe 30-45 minutes, to put everything together on the bike, but it's def. worth it. It'd be foolish not have one.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #167 on: November 30, 2011, 02:38:07 AM »

Last night's dinner:

Beef chunks cooked with green beans and butter and Zucchini on the side.

Tonight's dinner:

Left over beef chunks from last night with Zucchini and funny chopped green beans with a layer of melted cheese between them.

I hear ya. Here is what I have in the morning with breakfast

Greens+
Fish Oil
Protein
Super Multi-vitamin
Vitamin C
Zinc
Arthur's Smoothie or any juice I happen to have.

This.. this is hardcore man! Is life joyless with this or do you manage to make it normal?

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #168 on: November 30, 2011, 09:52:50 AM »
This.. this is hardcore man! Is life joyless with this or do you manage to make it normal?

:lol

Surprisingly (or not) it has been making my life better. I have more energy, I don't feel sluggish in the mornings at all and I have more energy for exercising. The first day I took it I extended my run time by 5 minutes and my over all time on the tread mill by 10 and have kept it up.

It doesn't take long to make and it doesn't taste bad. Well doesn't taste bad when compared to when I was 19 and used to mixed protein and creatine in just water, now that tasted bad. I just grab the juice put a scoop of protein, scoop of greens and a tease spoon of the fish oil in it. Take my handful of pills and wash it down while my breakfast is toasting. Then it's drink plenty of water all day so my body is a well oiled machine.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #169 on: December 22, 2011, 12:57:22 AM »
Quick update: been doing more of the same pictures I posted before, screwed up a bunch of times with Chinese food and such.
Lost 8 pounds so far, not much cause I give up to a daily piece of dark chocolate 70%. I'll keep going and try to practice more self control.

Offline FlamTap

« Reply #170 on: December 22, 2011, 11:12:00 PM »
I eat tons and tons, but wanna get out of the habit. I'm 6'5, 160 pounds, but once my metabolism starts going away that'll change.

Yes, it does. I'm 6'5" and weigh 245. I'm not "fat" per se, just a little plump. I'm 44 years old, but when I was in my early 20's, I was about 190 and ate anything in site. Once that metabolism slows down, you really need to keep it in check.

FYI - Weight is irrelevant if you are in good shape & work out. I was this same weight in my mid 30's, but had a waist that was 2 inches less and was jacked with muscle.