Author Topic: Dreamsonic Philly preshow and aftershow July 1st  (Read 1683 times)

Online DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
Dreamsonic Philly preshow and aftershow July 1st
« on: June 27, 2023, 10:38:29 AM »
I'm cohosting my sixth Dream Theater related pre show gathering Saturday afternoon

https://www.facebook.com/events/271163335276824

foundation
699 Broad Street (less than two blocks from The Met)
4:45 PM -6:45 PM

DT music will be playing throughout the venue.

Trivia at 5:27, with some really spectacular prizes to the winners and runners up.

It's the best we could do time wise, as there's not much else nearby, or the capacity of a couple establishments was too small.

The first time Nicholas and myself have hosted in Philly.  Our first preshow in DC had eighty people, the second one forty, and Baltimore was 30+....  always the largest attended ones for their respected tours.

Come and join us, and talk all things Queen......   er, Dream Theater! ;)
Modify message
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 03:22:22 PM by DragonAttack »
...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!

Online DragonAttack

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Dreamsonic Philly preshow - 699 Broad Street 4:45-6:45 this Saturday
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2023, 03:21:47 PM »
At the preshow (Skeever is in the white tee, approx 3rd from left) with 'TO' letters showing).

There were over 30 who attended. Picture taken very early due to the 6pm opening doors for the concert.

Me with the maestro at the aftershow

...going along with Dragon Attack's Queen thread has been like taking a free class in Queen knowledge. Where else are you gonna find info like that?!