Author Topic: Tapatalk  (Read 4660 times)

Offline 425

Re: Tapatalk
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2015, 05:13:00 PM »
Honestly the only thing I know about Tapatalk is that it's as irritating as all hell. Whenever I go to a forum that has it using my iPad, I get 47 annoying popups asking me if I want to download Tapatalk, which I don't. So I vote for no Tapatalk, if it matters.
Iron Maiden Survivor 2016-17
Results & Discussion

The Iron Maiden Survivor is now being run by wolfking

Offline Jamesman42

• LIKE A BOSK
  • DT.net Member
  • hefdaddy's son
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2015, 01:42:46 AM »
Honestly the only thing I know about Tapatalk is that it's as irritating as all hell. Whenever I go to a forum that has it using my iPad, I get 47 annoying popups asking me if I want to download Tapatalk, which I don't. So I vote for no Tapatalk, if it matters.

Thanks for the input! Good to know. Now taking ticket #426!

Offline Skeever

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2015, 08:50:21 AM »
You should use it because it works way better than trying to use that forum on your iPad.

Offline 425

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2015, 05:40:32 PM »
I'm almost certain it doesn't. I have never had any issue using any forum on my iPad. That is, if you don't count the issue of Tapatalk bothering me every time I go to a new page. In any case, I don't want their damn app, and I don't want to be bothered incessantly about the fact that I don't have it.
Iron Maiden Survivor 2016-17
Results & Discussion

The Iron Maiden Survivor is now being run by wolfking

Offline millahh

• Retired Pedantic Bastard
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • RIP Mark
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2015, 08:56:53 PM »
If this is still under consideration, see the following post regarding security issues w/ Tatatalk*:

http://www.talkbass.com/threads/talkbass-app-to-be-removed-deleted-security-concerns.1122876/

*Yes, I realize there's a typos, but I like it better than the proper spelling.
Quote from: parallax
WHEN WILL YOU ADRESS MY MONKEY ARGUMENT???? NEVER???? THAT\' WHAT I FIGURED.:lol

Offline Prog Snob

• Truth is not for all men, only those who seek it.
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2015, 12:22:54 AM »
I've been using it for a couple of other forums I am on and I've never had issues with it.  Bummer. I was hoping DTF would implement it.