Author Topic: This email sounds so legit v. Troll the scammers  (Read 22723 times)

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
Re: This email sounds so legit
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2011, 11:49:58 AM »
I think he'll know he's being fucked with with that one.

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2011, 11:51:46 AM »
 :rollin :rollin

Offline zxlkho

• Official Dream Theater Hater.
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #72 on: August 31, 2011, 11:52:38 AM »
"Your wife is beautiful. If I wasn't a man of Christ, I'd certainly give her some red hot lovin. Same goes for your children."

I AM A GUY
You're a fucking stupid bitch.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?

Offline Durg

• Evil Java Genius & Horder of Open Source Software
« Reply #73 on: August 31, 2011, 11:59:25 AM »
Mr. Adamu,

I appreciate the need for seriousness. I am a bit of a silly person from time to time, but I will most certainly try to tame my natural personality for you. I respect you greatly as a fellow man of Chris. I understand that it doesn't matter if I'm related to our dear friend Jose or not, but I like to think that I am. I can feel God telling me that he was a distant relative of mine. Praise be to the lord!

This offer was not a surprise to me. My horoscope said that good economic times are in my future. I also told my pastor about this horoscope and he told me not to believe everything I hear. What does he know, anyway? I understand this transaction completely, and am ready to proceed. Our financial lives will most certainly improve greatly in this venture. However, my financial life is fairly stable as it is. Why, just this morning, I made a couple thousand dollars off a lad named Hayden who wanted to be turned into a girl. The operation was a complete success.

Your wife is beautiful. If I wasn't a man of Christ, I'd certainly give her some red hot lovin. Same goes for your children.

I will gladly sign all forms. However, I must ask that you sign the enclosed form for my bank. I am part of a very progressive Christian bank, and they require the form to be filled out for transactions greater than $2,000 US DOLLARS. I warn that the form will seem slightly weird. This is the bank's way of making sure you are a trustworthy human being with a sense of humor. I don't like the form either, but we won't be able to proceed unless you fill it out.

Again, I must remind you that telephones are a vehicle of Satan, and I do not own one. We will have to communicate through e-mail only.

Love,
Gallagher

:rollin :rollin :rollin
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Offline zxlkho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #74 on: August 31, 2011, 12:01:31 PM »
and this is the form that Justin made.

I AM A GUY
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2011, 12:02:07 PM »
If he doesn't go for this one, we definitely need to keep this thread going with other scammers. Let it be known, I will write a response to any scam e-mail. This is fun stuff.
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline Durg

• Evil Java Genius & Horder of Open Source Software
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2011, 12:02:38 PM »
and this is the form that Justin made.

This is so EPIC
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2011, 12:05:21 PM »
"When was the last time you had sex with your spouse?
Y/N"
 :lol

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2011, 12:06:12 PM »
Y/N"

Offline zxlkho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2011, 12:11:32 PM »
I edited the form a bit for formatting and SENT!

:caffeine:
I AM A GUY

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2011, 12:14:03 PM »
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2011, 12:14:29 PM »
Oh...inb4archive btw

Offline True Death of Life

• The hair, the legend
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2011, 12:19:44 PM »
This is phenomenal.  :lol

Offline Ħ

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2011, 12:28:59 PM »
"Sign the recipient's name on the line above."

lol
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2011, 01:16:32 PM »
Y/N"
:rollin
Once again DTF, you mede me lose composure in public. I gotta remember not to piss you guys off, you're pure evil.

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2011, 01:29:49 PM »
I got a scammer last time I listed rooms for rent.  I'd put another posting up, but I don't want any legitimate people contacting me since I don't want to rent out my rooms right now.

Offline zxlkho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2011, 01:32:09 PM »
"Sign the recipient's name on the line above."

lol

I also fixed this when I was changing formatting. It now reads "Sign your name on the line above."
I AM A GUY

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »
Y/N"
:rollin
Once again DTF, you mede me lose composure in public. I gotta remember not to piss you guys off, you're pure evil.

It's mostly Justin, we're all just spectators. Never talk shit about Deconstruction and you should be safe.

Offline Volk9

• DTF's Representative of the Negro Community
  • Pokeballs got nothin' on this
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2011, 02:30:20 PM »
This is fantastic :lol
DOWNLOAD MY FREE NEW ALBUM!

(For fans of breakbeat, trip hop, acid jazz, etc)

https://abstractinthesky.com/

<br />Yeah, once you graduate high school, you need to listen to Death Metal like an adult.<br />

Offline jsem

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2011, 02:35:24 PM »
This thread!!!

Offline zxlkho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2011, 02:43:29 PM »
I received your mail i don,t think you ready for this transaction i will advise you immediately forget it,so that i will look for a respect understand person who will hand this transaction

Sincerely
Mr Koffi Adamu

Fuck. I think there's still a shot though. Come up with something quick!
I AM A GUY

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2011, 03:18:11 PM »
Fake link him lemon party.

Offline zxlkho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2011, 03:19:00 PM »
Oh god that would be awesome. I'll put it in a tinyurl or something so he can't see it. (just like hayden did to you yesterday LOL)
I AM A GUY

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2011, 03:23:24 PM »
I received your mail i don,t think you ready for this transaction i will advise you immediately forget it,so that i will look for a respect understand person who will hand this transaction

Sincerely
Mr Koffi Adamu

Fuck. I think there's still a shot though. Come up with something quick!

Tell him you are very offended by his mistrust.  Let him know how committed you are.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2011, 03:31:38 PM »
Oh god that would be awesome. I'll put it in a tinyurl or something so he can't see it. (just like hayden did to you yesterday LOL)

Yeah, I can attest to that being annoying.  He might like it though.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »
Mr. Adamu,

I am appalled that you do not trust me. Like I stated, the document is a necessary evil. My bank is a very new one, and it has some strange quirks, I know. That said, it's not like I need the money at all, but I was really hoping to help you out, since you would have been making a sizable amount of money off of the deal.

If you are still interested in this transaction, I will see my bank about waiving the form that offended you so much. I also apologize if I offended you with any of my comments.

If you are not interested anymore, I wish you a long, fruitful life in Christ. God bless you.

Love,
Gallagher
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline zxlkho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2011, 05:56:09 PM »
Sent.
I AM A GUY

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2011, 06:12:21 PM »

That form is amazing

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2011, 06:13:46 PM »
I asked a friend of mine from Nigeria about these one day. It's pretty interesting. He said that most of these scammers are little kids, between like 11-15, trying to rip people off. After being dumb kids, people either start to try and do something with their lives or just move on to scamming people in much more immediate, dangerous ways. But he said if you go into any internet cafeteria in Nigeria, 90 percent of the activity going on is kids doing this stuff  :sadpanda:

Offline Kotowboy

• Yes THAT Kotowboy.
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2011, 08:07:44 PM »
 :lol :lol :rollin :rollin :lol :lol

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2011, 08:17:29 PM »
I asked a friend of mine from Nigeria about these one day. It's pretty interesting. He said that most of these scammers are little kids, between like 11-15, trying to rip people off. After being dumb kids, people either start to try and do something with their lives or just move on to scamming people in much more immediate, dangerous ways. But he said if you go into any internet cafeteria in Nigeria, 90 percent of the activity going on is kids doing this stuff  :sadpanda:

How are young kids in a 3rd world country smart enough to pull this stuff off?

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2011, 06:43:29 PM »
Here's one I just got.

My Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile,honestly i am writing this email to you with pains,tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i
decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is miss Joycy justin yak , 23yrs old female and I from Sudan in  Africa. My father was
the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Justin Yak, and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Frida  May 02, 2008.  I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray  my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well,  I will say that my
mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.  It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,

miss Joycy justin yak

Offline Gorille85

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2011, 06:51:57 PM »
Nice dude you'll be rich!!!

Offline zxlkho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2011, 06:52:21 PM »
Get Justin on this ASAP.
I AM A GUY

Offline savvyk

« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »
Drew, you're my hero.