Author Topic: This email sounds so legit v. Troll the scammers  (Read 22629 times)

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: This email sounds so legit
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2011, 06:54:13 PM »
Get Justin on this ASAP.

Aye, he's never around when we truly need him, is he?

Drew, you're my hero.

:heart :heart :heart
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2011, 06:54:44 PM »
Fucking page breaks, how do they work?

Here's one I just got.

My Dearest One,

I am writing this mail to you With due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important business having gone through your remarkable profile,honestly i am writing this email to you with pains,tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i
decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation.

My name is miss Joycy justin yak , 23yrs old female and I from Sudan in  Africa. My father was
the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization. My father Dr.Justin Yak, and my mother including other top Military officers and top government officials had been on board when the plane crashed on Frida  May 02, 2008.  I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray  my trust. But rather take me as your own sister. Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well,  I will say that my
mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me.

More so, I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $5.6 Million and I have confirmed from the bank in Burkina Faso. You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country.

However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.  It is my intention to compensate you with 10% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my capital in your establishment. As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and
willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am affraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me.

Sincerely yours,

miss Joycy justin yak
« Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 07:13:51 PM by Gadough »

Offline SnakeEyes

• Conservative Ninja, yet not mute
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2011, 11:00:51 PM »
Wait..... this isn't real? 
Now that Obama has closed Gitmo, when will he turn his attention to the abuses and torturing of the onions that are used to make the angry whopper?

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
  • :)
« Reply #108 on: September 25, 2011, 06:41:06 AM »
LOL, can't wait for this one! :D

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #109 on: September 25, 2011, 06:41:11 PM »
Justin's working on the reply now.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #110 on: September 25, 2011, 06:48:10 PM »
Hello Miss Yak,

Your e-mail has come at a most fortuitous time. I do believe I can help you in this venture. First of all, a little about myself. My name is William Stroker, and I own a very profitable farming business in the southern United States. While I am already rather rich, some extra cash flow would be very much appreciated, being that the farming business is wilting quite a bit in recent years. I can guarantee that your money will be put to good use here.

I understand that your life is in danger due to your uncle. I pray that Jesus Chris, our lord and savior, guides you safely to my farm. He is the shepard of all. I have had very disappointing relationships with uncles in the past. Let's just say there's a reason that most child molesters are also uncles. Damn them. I feel that this common experience brings us closer, brothers and sisters in Chris.

I'm afraid I do not know of many universities around here, as I never went to college. But, if you need somewhere to live and work, my farm has just lost one of our dear employees. He is with our lord now because some cow deceived him very badly. He thought the cow was entirely docile, but it ended up goring him with its giant horns. Apparently what he thought was an udder turned out to be a male cow's ram-rod. May Chris be with him.

Rest assured, my dear Yak, I will shepard you and protect you much like my God would do for me. Your wicked uncle will not harm you, my dear soul. Please respond urgently so that I may know that you are safe and sound.

Your brother in Chris,
William Stroker
Stroker Farms, Fields, and Decorative Bush
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #111 on: September 25, 2011, 06:53:18 PM »
:rollin

Sent.

Offline zxlkho

• Official Dream Theater Hater.
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #112 on: September 25, 2011, 07:15:47 PM »
:rollin :rollin

Holy shit epic.
I AM A GUY
You're a fucking stupid bitch.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #113 on: September 25, 2011, 07:55:02 PM »
William Stroker. :rollin :rollin

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #114 on: September 25, 2011, 08:46:56 PM »
:rollin :rollin :rollin

That was really incredible! Best one yet :lol :rollin

Richard Stroker would also have been pretty good haha. And "Jesus Chris" hahahaha.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #115 on: September 25, 2011, 08:50:25 PM »
:rollin :rollin :rollin

That was really incredible! Best one yet :lol :rollin

Richard Stroker would also have been pretty good haha. And "Jesus Chris" hahahaha.
Don't get ahead of me, now.  ;D

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2011, 01:56:32 PM »
My Dearest  Drew Boyd ,

I have just received your email with lot's of excitement, because since when I sent the letter to you my heart has been over occupied with thoughts and fear if my situation will touch your heart to come for my rescue.

Firstly I am emailing you from the office of the Rev .Father in the Christ De King refugee Mission Camp,  I told the  Rev. Father Otuobiribiri Okogoro about my communication with you and he permitted me to access my email in his office computer twice a day, Presently I have no phone but if you want to hear my voice you can call  me with the office number of the rev father 00226 74 95 49 60  here in the refugees camp and ask of Miss Joycy Justin Yak that stays in the female hostel block G12 when you will call me.

life here in the Refugee camp is very difficult to me, I cannot eat three times a day, I am really suffering here, it makes me cry each day and night when i look at my condition here, but I know that with you i will soon come out from this my present condition and have a new life with you, I have been in the bank for several times and i was informed by the director of the bank that before this fund will be transferred I must have to present a trustee that will stand unbehalf of me as my trustee. because of my present condition as a refugee and also advice  from my father before his death. 

I have already make up my mind to come over to your country since you have already decided to help me, even if you want me to come over before the transaction I will so much like it because I am surfing here in so much appreciate all your promises concerning to hep me, I pray that God will give you the courage and the heart to help me,

About me:
1) I am Miss Joycy Justin Yak 23 years old girl from (Sudan) Concerning this transaction, I have the deposit certificate and the death registration certificate of my late, father which I have presented before the Bank manager and i am assuring you it is not going to bring any problem  now or future 

About my Education, I was admitted in the University in 2007 there I did my one year subject in accountancy before the Death of my beloved parents, and I will like to continue as soon as i relocate to your country, because this is a promise i promise to my father, So dear I need your information which i will include in the letter of authorization so that you can send it to bank as my trustee

FULL NAME,.......
ADDRESS ...
OCCUPATION ...
TELEPHONE NUMBER,... ..
COUNTRY.....
BANK INFORMATION.....

I am waiting for this information so that I will send the letter to the bank, and pls remember that you should keep this only to yourself till the money has been transferred, I do not want anyone to know about it, you know that they are so many wicked people in the world, that they will see good thing coming to you and they will stop it, I am a living witness, so promise me that you will keep it to yourself so that the whole transfer will be O.K. also need your pic so that I will know whom i am doing some thing with look like.

Please you can call me with the office number of the rev father 00226 74 95 49 60  here in the refugees camp and ask of Miss Joycy Justin Yak that stays in the female hostel room G12 when you will call me. With the attachment is my picture
Best regard
Joycy Justin Yak

« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 02:12:39 PM by Gadough »

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2011, 02:27:35 PM »
Oh lord
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2011, 03:02:09 PM »
I have already make up my mind to come over to your country since you have already decided to help me, even if you want me to come over before the transaction I will so much like it because I am surfing here in so much appreciate all your promises concerning to hep me, I pray that God will give you the courage and the heart to help me,

:omg:  Whoa!  Best refugee camp, EVER!
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2011, 04:41:52 PM »
Yeah, I don't think the scammer actually read Justin's reply at all. I think he or she just copy-pasted the above as soon as they saw I had replied. But they'll have to read the next one, because the next one will give my bank account information. :neverusethis:

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #120 on: September 26, 2011, 06:40:12 PM »
Hello Miss Yak,

I am glad the e-mail reached you safely. I was worried that it may have gotten swallowed up in the evil bowels of the internet. I have enclosed a picture of myself judging a rather high-profile sporting event nearby. I do apologize for misleading you into thinking this message was to a Mr. Drew Boyd. Drew was a good friend of mine who had offered me the use of his e-mail account (because I was dreadfully scared of opening one myself). You may address any future e-mails to William Stroker.

I understand that life must be very difficult in a refugee camp, but it must surely be better than living in your own home in fear that your wicked Uncle Ernie will come crashing through your window to mercilessly rape and kill you. I pray that your life will hold out long enough to make the trip over to my farm. Again, I will offer you a full-time job and living arrangements while you seek out an adequate university to continue your noble accounting work.

FULL NAME: William Stroker
ADDRESS: 914 Randy Roads, Quitman, AR 72131
TELEPHONE NUMBER: Oh dear, I forgot to mention that I have been deaf ever since a horrible accident sent pieces of jagged metal into both of my ears. Unless you have a TextPhone, I will only be able to contact you by e-mail, I'm afraid.
BANK INFORMATION: Plunder & Flee Incorporated. Bank Address: 6742 Bland Street. Account number: 87268481

My sweet Yak, the lord Jesus Chris has predicted that I would come upon such a beautiful face such as yours. But I had never deemed it to be true until this very moment. I breathe heavily and rhythmically in anticipation for your coming. Please do send me more pictures, as I am in need of something to plaster to my ceiling.

Love,
William Stroker

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-RZq2-CKvuuQ/StK-RC38GxI/AAAAAAAAAoc/XC6PeL-s8ts/Willie%252520Stroker.jpg

Offline LCArenas

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #121 on: September 26, 2011, 06:55:47 PM »
I understand that life must be very difficult in a refugee camp, but it must surely be better than living in your own home in fear that your wicked Uncle Ernie will come crashing through your window to mercilessly rape and kill you.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #122 on: September 26, 2011, 06:57:59 PM »
Amazing as always. :rollin :rollin

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #123 on: September 26, 2011, 07:12:52 PM »
this is great

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #124 on: September 26, 2011, 07:49:27 PM »
Sented!

By the way, here's the picture that was attached to the previous email.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #125 on: September 26, 2011, 07:50:51 PM »
Sented!

By the way, here's the picture that was attached to the previous email.

Oh hi broken image

Offline Jirpo

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #126 on: September 26, 2011, 07:53:54 PM »
Haha, I'm cracking up. I want to get one of these! :lol

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #127 on: September 26, 2011, 07:54:51 PM »
It's showing up for me, weird. It's just a little black girl sitting down in the grass, by the looks of it, she's about 13 or 14.

By the way, I assume you just made that bank account number up...I hope that isn't someone's real bank account info. I think Cole or someone else expressed concern about that before.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #128 on: September 26, 2011, 07:55:55 PM »
Haha, I'm cracking up. I want to get one of these! :lol
Be sure to pass it along to the expert if you do.  :D

It's showing up for me, weird. It's just a little black girl sitting down in the grass, by the looks of it, she's about 13 or 14.

By the way, I assume you just made that bank account number up...I hope that isn't someone's real bank account info. I think Cole or someone else expressed concern about that before.
It spells out "U R A MUGU!" if you spell it on a normal phone (You know, where 2 is ABC and 3 is DEF and so on).

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2011, 12:46:37 PM »
Got two emails in response.

My dear William,

More greetings to you and your famil, meanwhile bellow with this mail is your new email address created today by me following your request to me in your last mail. go ahead and open it immediately  for more further instructions towards this transfer as I have send you the bank contact email address in this new email box grated for you.

E-mail: (removed because it was a link, and I don't want anyone to open it by accident)

Password: godhelpme.

Open this new email box immediately because i will constantly be sending you mails through this new email for our own privacy.

Remain bless. Hoping to see you soon.

YoursfoeverLittle Sister.Inlove.

Joycy.

Second email:

My dear William,

more greetings to you an your family, i,m very sorry for my late respond to your email,
How is your family ? i hope everything is going well with you an your family overthere.i,m very sorry for my late respond to your mail i was admited in the hospital for someweeks now an i so much thanks the almighty God that i,m alife today to testify the goodwork of God in my life .

My dear i hope you have not forget me or change you mind concerning to help me stand as my trustee before the bank directors of this ecobank burkinafaso an get this my inheritances fund transfer into your bank accounts as my trustee there by i shall come over an completes my studies where i shall have rest of mind. i so much thank the almighty God who making it possible for me to have somebody like you who knows the value of life an i pray that the almighty God will always meet you at your points of need for remembring to rescue an orphan like me

My dear I believe in my heart that your help to me will bring something good to you an your family , and I assure you that if God will use you to help me out of this situation, i will never forget you in my life and with God i now have the confidence to go ahead with you. Bellow here is the contact of the bank.

Please contact the bank or call them, let us know how possible the transfer will be. I have sent an authorization letter to the bank on your behalf, so go ahead and contact the bank

Here is the contact
ECOBank Of BURKINA FASO (ECOBF).
Avenue du Dr. Kwamé N’Krumah, Ouagadougou
01 PB 1305 Ouagadougou 01
Telephone +226 79 29 15 82.
Ouagadougou- Burkina Faso..
Email 1:(removed )

Looking forward to hear your response from the bank. God bless you Please Call the Bank, when you get them on the line, you can tell them that you are calling unbehalf of the fund of:

My father's account Information.
The account Number: 00331016648,
Swift Code Number: AFT877,
Deposit Code Number AT78.
Amount: 5.6 million USD
Depositor: Dr.Justin Yak
Next of kin: Miss Joycy Justin Yak

My dear write to the bank that you are a trustee of Miss Joycy Justin yak, I request that these sum of $ 5.6 Million you are representing me as well as the next of kin to the fund ok, and ask them the possibility of transferring this fund to your position in your country. Please do your best to make sure that you make contact with the bank so that before the close of this week the fund will be transferred into your bank account, I will advice you to call them on their telephone number and at the same time send an email to them for them to know our seriousness, what ever you discussion with them please get back to me so that I will be knowing what is happening.

This is the email address of the bank ( removed ) my prayer is for God to grant me my pursuance and by the grace of God he will surely see us through. Please once again keep it only for yourself, for my safety and security.

The most important thing is to make sure that you make contact with the bank let us hear from them before any other thing will be done. Go ahead and call them. I also attach to you the two documents that are with me (1) death registered certificate (2) deposited certificate for your kind of reference and understanding.

Expecting to hear from you the response from the bank. Please take good care, and put me in your daily prayers, God bless you.
Yours Forever
Joycy

.....I think she wants me to call the bank.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 01:00:51 PM by Gadough »

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2011, 12:48:48 PM »
Double post, sorry.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2011, 12:59:08 PM »
What the fuck did I just read?

Might take a while on this one. I need a little while to wrap my head around that. She seems to have ignored the fact that I'm fucking DEAF and can't use the telephone.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2011, 12:59:47 PM »
Yeah, it's fairly obvious that the longer one was written by a different person.

But Justin, please don't take too long. As you can see, we need to get in contact with the bank as soon as possible. :neverusethis:

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2011, 01:04:08 PM »
Wait...so the bank's email is [bank]@rocketmail.com?  :lol
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2011, 01:07:29 PM »
I guess so. :lol

I removed the email addresses because they were clickable, and I wouldn't be surprised if they contain a keylogger or something. Probably silly... but I'm not taking any chances.

Offline lateralus88

• The Official DTF Stanley Kubrick Fanboi
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • I stabbed Euronymous because he drank my PBR
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2011, 01:40:50 PM »
i,m
I felt its length in quite a few places.

Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #3

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2011, 01:56:02 PM »

Hey bud, let's party!

Offline kirksnosehair

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bryce & Kylie's Grandpa
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2011, 02:07:52 PM »
Hello Miss Yak,

I am glad the e-mail reached you safely. I was worried that it may have gotten swallowed up in the evil bowels of the internet. I have enclosed a picture of myself judging a rather high-profile sporting event nearby. I do apologize for misleading you into thinking this message was to a Mr. Drew Boyd. Drew was a good friend of mine who had offered me the use of his e-mail account (because I was dreadfully scared of opening one myself). You may address any future e-mails to William Stroker.

I understand that life must be very difficult in a refugee camp, but it must surely be better than living in your own home in fear that your wicked Uncle Ernie will come crashing through your window to mercilessly rape and kill you. I pray that your life will hold out long enough to make the trip over to my farm. Again, I will offer you a full-time job and living arrangements while you seek out an adequate university to continue your noble accounting work.

FULL NAME: William Stroker
ADDRESS: 914 Randy Roads, Quitman, AR 72131
TELEPHONE NUMBER: Oh dear, I forgot to mention that I have been deaf ever since a horrible accident sent pieces of jagged metal into both of my ears. Unless you have a TextPhone, I will only be able to contact you by e-mail, I'm afraid.
BANK INFORMATION: Plunder & Flee Incorporated. Bank Address: 6742 Bland Street. Account number: 87268481

My sweet Yak, the lord Jesus Chris has predicted that I would come upon such a beautiful face such as yours. But I had never deemed it to be true until this very moment. I breathe heavily and rhythmically in anticipation for your coming. Please do send me more pictures, as I am in need of something to plaster to my ceiling.

Love,
William Stroker

https://lh3.ggpht.com/-RZq2-CKvuuQ/StK-RC38GxI/AAAAAAAAAoc/XC6PeL-s8ts/Willie%252520Stroker.jpg

Damn, I needed a good laugh today  :lol   Holy Shit, nice

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2011, 02:14:16 PM »
I wish I lived on Randy Roads :(

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2011, 04:18:53 PM »
I'm about to work on 2 e-mails: One to send to the "bank" (for those of you who know anything about this sort of thing, it's just another e-mail address of Miss Yak so she can send me a phony document to make me feel secure), and one to send to our new friend. I'm thinking of getting increasingly creepy with her, but at the same time restraining myself because my lord Chris would never allow it.