Author Topic: Whats with this macho non-sense guys have about their sisters?  (Read 15499 times)

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
How come brothers get so protective of their sisters? I never give a rats ass what people say about my sister, I don't see what other guys do O_O

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
Re: Whats with this macho non-sense guys have about their sisters?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2011, 06:59:11 PM »
Because some brothers don't want their sisters to fall into the same pitfalls they see other women fall into everyday.

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 06:59:37 PM »
gotta keep a bitch ass in line, ya know

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 07:00:06 PM »
Aside from the ones that really care about their sisters, I think some of them feel like they're exuding weakness by letting others talk shit about their sister. Same thing when you see a dude who bad-mouths his mom on a regular basis but flies off the handle the second someone makes a generic and obviously not meant seriously mama joke towards him.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 07:01:10 PM »
Some families actually care about each other.

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2011, 07:01:49 PM »
Some families actually care about each other.

I made a pics or GTFO joke about this girl on facebook and her brother went nuts

I mean, wtf, its a damn joke

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 07:02:57 PM »
Because they don't want dudes to treat their sisters the way they treat other women :lol
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline ehra

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2011, 07:03:58 PM »
This isn't directly related, but this thread reminded me of one time in an old Lonely Hearts thread where someone was talking about their old ex-girlfriend troubles when her new boyfriend suddenly showed up with a fresh account to set everyone straight on what "really happened." When asked wtf he was smoking signing up on a prog metal forum because someone said something about someone he knew, he said that he just had to defend his girl's honor.

Some guys just go temporarily insane when there are too many x chromosomes around.

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2011, 07:07:00 PM »
Because they don't want dudes to treat their sisters the way they treat other women :lol

This.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 07:07:55 PM »
As an older brother to a sister 4 years younger than me, I used to be very protective of her. I dunno, it was something I felt I had to do because I loved her and I was her oldest sibling, and she looked up to me growing up. Same with my little bro. This was especially true in times of foster care and such.

Nowadays I am not like that at all, seeing as all 3 of us are legal to drink and are technically adults who should be mature (I know I get silly on the internet, but IRL I am very mature, mostly). My siblings are smart and can fend for themselves because at a certain point I stopped being protective of them. They gotta fend for themselves at some point.

In essence, I was like this until maybe 17 years old. I did it because I loved my dear little sis to the point that I didn't want her to be hurt emotionally or whatever.

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2011, 07:14:28 PM »
I've heard countless guys say something along the lines of "When my sister brings home a boy I'm going to beat them up so they never come back." I mean, yeah it's okay to be protective of her, but you have to understand your sisters interests too. What is beating up a younger guy going to do other than make you look stupid? I see no problems in maybe being a little cold to your sister's guy friends, or even just talking to them to let them know what's up. I just never understood the whole "beat them up" fad.

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2011, 07:19:53 PM »
and another thing, the girl HAS a damn boyfriend, its not like im actually trying to mount her...

Offline Dark Castle

• DTF.org Member
  • SmegmaPrincessX
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 07:23:03 PM »
I get really annoyed when guys flirt with my girlfriend, it doesn't have to be much to make guys defensive.

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2011, 07:24:35 PM »
I get really annoyed when guys flirt with my girlfriend, it doesn't have to be much to make guys defensive.

Girlfriend is different, I can understand that

But sister? Come on. What business is it to you if someone fucks the hell out of your sisters vagina?

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2011, 07:26:14 PM »

But sister? Come on. What business is it to you if someone fucks the hell out of your sisters vagina?

Probably the fact that the person doing so is saying shit like that.

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2011, 07:27:34 PM »

Probably the fact that the person doing so is saying shit like that.

I would not give a rats ass if someone walked up to me and described in full detail the 3 hour sexual experience he had with my sister. I would probably say something along the lines of "good for you" and "glad you are no longer a virgin"

Offline YtseJam

• EZBoard Elder
  • Your mom
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2011, 07:28:26 PM »
Because we know all you want to do is fuck our sister just like we want to fuck your sister. This shouldn't even be a question.

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2011, 07:29:03 PM »
 :lol

I think when the brother is older a lot of times it's just the big sibling feeling like he has to protect the little one (like my one brother was towards me when we were a bit younger), but a lot of times it can be sexism too... because the girl couldn't possibly protect herself.
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2011, 07:29:14 PM »
Many brothers, especially whose sisters are at the age range I'm assuming you're at, still see their little sisters as little girls. You know, little girls who don't generally have people fucking the hell out of their vaginas.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2011, 07:31:22 PM »
Many brothers, especially whose sisters are at the age range I'm assuming you're at, still see their little sisters as little girls. You know, little girls who don't generally have people fucking the hell out of their vaginas.

But why give a rats ass? I would drive myself insane if I worried about every boy who is thinking about plowing my sister!

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2011, 07:31:42 PM »
Can I plow your sister then?

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2011, 07:32:48 PM »

But why give a rats ass? I would drive myself insane if I worried about every boy who is thinking about plowing my sister!

Because some people actually care about their siblings? Is such a basic human connection seriously that hard to understand?

Offline SPNKr

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2011, 07:33:30 PM »
Why are you giving a rat's ass even "thinking" or talking about it ???

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2011, 07:33:51 PM »

Go ahead.

plow her then take all her stuff I dont care

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2011, 07:34:25 PM »

Because some people actually care about their siblings? Is such a basic human connection seriously that hard to understand?

This one in particular is, I just don't get it.

Why care about your siblings? Their life is their life.

Offline Sigz

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2011, 07:35:31 PM »
Jesus christ dude.

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2011, 07:35:58 PM »
Jesus christ dude.

idk maybe im a monster, but if I read in the news that my sister was raped 10 years from now I would not give two shits.

Offline ehra

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:04 PM »

Why do you care that they care so much? You may not care about what anyone did or didn't to to any sister you may or may not have, but you seem to be getting pretty heavily emotionally invested into whether other people do so.

Either this whole thing doesn't matter which means you shouldn't be arguing about it this much, or it does in which case you acting like you don't get why it matters makes no sense and is really annoying.

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:14 PM »

Go ahead.

plow her then take all her stuff I dont care

You are fucked up.

And most guys I would guess aren't being protective cause they don't want their sister's vagina's to get plowed, they just don't want their sister to fall in love with a guy when it 99% of the time won't pan out to anything, so they are just making sure she doesn't get herself into a situation where she will get emotionally hurt over something so small and petty.

EDIT: just got ninja'd like 7 times  :lol

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:40 PM »
Jesus christ dude.

idk maybe im a monster, but if I read in the news that my sister was raped 10 years from now I would not give two shits.

Trollin trollin trollin keep on trollin trollin trollin

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 07:36:58 PM »
This.....

And it's good training for when the guy grows up and has a daughter.

Jesus christ dude.

Um, yeah, I don't see you lasting too long here.

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 07:37:25 PM »

Why do you care that they care so much? You may not care about what anyone did or didn't to to any sister you may or may not have, but you seem to be getting pretty heavily emotionally invested into whether other people do so.

because I don't want some guy kicking my ass somewhere down the line for making a fucking joke about his sister

Offline SPNKr

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 07:37:45 PM »
Why are you giving a rat's ass even "thinking" or talking about it ???

Offline Jarlaxle

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2011, 07:37:57 PM »

because I don't want some guy kicking my ass somewhere down the line for making a fucking joke about his sister

Scared?

Offline latvianxave8

• Thou shalt not suck
  • Dethklok is the shit
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2011, 07:38:02 PM »
Jesus christ dude.

Trollin trollin trollin keep on trollin trollin trollin

I'm not trolling I was being 100% absolutely sincere