Author Topic: Work woes/legal trouble = Need some help  (Read 3186 times)

Offline theliloutkast

Re: Work woes/legal trouble = Need some help
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2011, 05:45:24 PM »
Get the letter to recommend you, it almost seems like a plea bargain. "If you recommend me, I'll leave and be out of your hair, it will save you time, money and resources with very little hassle."

Offline TheCor

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2011, 12:44:50 AM »
Honestly dude,  you're nineteen.  None of this matters.  It seems like a big deal, but it really isn't.  All you need to know is that sometimes life in the business world will really suck balls, and the Centre will give you a neutral reference.  That's it.  Nobody's going to sue anybody, and getting fired is just one of those things that happens in the real world.  You'll get a better job and laugh about how silly they were at your last gig.
This.

If I were you I would go apply for new jobs now while you're still technically employed by them, and on the applications just check "no" to the "may we contact your current employer?" question.  Potential employers understand that them contacting your current employer could jeopardize your job if they end up not hiring you.  Hopefully someone hires you soon, and you can just quit and none of this will be any of your concern anymore.

Offline kári

• Meow
  • DTF.com Member
  • şağ besta sem guğ hefur skapağ er nır dagur
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2011, 02:32:56 AM »
This is too ridiculous.

You and me go parallel, together and apart