Author Topic: Why is milk so good? (Milk, cancer, sex, pancakes, etc.)  (Read 9611 times)

Offline kári

• Meow
  • DTF.com Member
  • ţađ besta sem guđ hefur skapađ er nýr dagur
Re: Why is milk so good? (Milk, cancer, sex, etc.)
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2011, 04:00:29 AM »
I read this whole thread waiting for the sex part. Did I miss it?

You and me go parallel, together and apart

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2011, 04:02:58 AM »

No, it's right here.  :neverusethis:

Now, with that put out there, am I the only person here who refers to woman's talents as udders?

Offline Pirate

• Yeah buddy
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2011, 04:44:55 AM »
I don't know why but I only like 1% milk. I love the stuff and drink at least two glasses a day. Any other kind and it sucks and I don't like it.  :huh:

Offline DejaVu

• "Don't be frightened of the shadows it creates"
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2011, 05:04:10 AM »
I've been a hater since the age of seven. Kill me, I couldn't care less anymore, I'd rather lick the cat piss from the back of a stained curtain.

Seriously, I wouldn't do that... But I've never really liked milk, not even on my cereal, yet I love ice cream and cream in general. :huh:

Offline robwebster

« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2011, 05:05:50 AM »

Now, with that put out there, am I the only person here who refers to woman's talents as udders?
My favourites are "headlamps" and "busters."

"Dirty pillows" gets a lot of mileage, too.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2011, 05:22:08 AM »

Another term that I enjoy and learned from your seminar on compression of audio recordings is "tuppences"

Offline robwebster

« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2011, 05:26:23 AM »

Another term that I enjoy and learned from your seminar on compression of audio recordings is "tuppences"
Hahaha - this is my own fault for using obscure slang, but the tuppence is the downstairsy bit. Still a favourite.

...that said, I can't remember for the life of me what this has to do with milk.

Delicious milk.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2011, 05:53:57 AM »
Without milk, there can't be pancakes.  And without those, my hypothetical girlfriend would have less of a workload in the morning.   Yet she'd take longer, due to being less-well-nourished.  And she wouldn't have as high a level of talent.  And I've probably exposed too much of my chauvinism, already.  And this post is done.  Thanks to milk.

Offline SPNKr

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2011, 06:44:31 AM »
I've been a hater since the age of seven. Kill me, I couldn't care less anymore, I'd rather lick the cat piss from the back of a stained curtain.

Seriously, I wouldn't do that... But I've never really liked milk, not even on my cereal, yet I love ice cream and cream in general. :huh:

I want to kill you.

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
Re: Why is milk so good? (Milk, cancer, sex, pancakes, etc.)
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2011, 01:07:42 PM »
Without milk, there can't be pancakes.  And without those, my hypothetical girlfriend would have less of a workload in the morning.   Yet she'd take longer, due to being less-well-nourished.  And she wouldn't have as high a level of talent.  And I've probably exposed too much of my chauvinism, already.  And this post is done.  Thanks to milk.

:clap:
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline jsem

« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2011, 01:09:25 PM »
I don't like milk that much. But I do love cheese.

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:29 PM »
Cheese: It's milk that you chew.

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2011, 03:37:33 PM »
Or it's edible tobacco that doesn't lead to cancer of the mouth as a result of long-term abuse. 

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2011, 03:44:50 PM »
Or it's edible tobacco that doesn't lead to cancer of the mouth as a result of long-term abuse. 

but it will make you fat
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2011, 03:46:15 PM »

but it will make you fat

You know what else will make you fat?

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #120 on: July 16, 2011, 03:49:24 PM »
A girlfriend.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #121 on: July 16, 2011, 06:29:10 PM »
A girlfriend.

When I moved in with my ex, i was weighed <190 lbs. When she dumped me... I weighed like 270. Yes sir. you are right. haha

Also... when I stopped drinking milk and slowed way down on dairy all together... I weighed 240. 2 years later... I weighed <190.

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline MasterShakezula

• Owes H $10
« Reply #122 on: July 16, 2011, 06:30:33 PM »
A girlfriend.

When I moved in with my ex, i was weighed <190 lbs. When she dumped me... I weighed like 270. Yes sir. you are right. haha

Also... when I stopped drinking milk and slowed way down on dairy all together... I weighed 240. 2 years later... I weighed <190.

What can yah say, that milk is a miracle drug, or something.  Or just really good at making people closer to being as strong as cows. 

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #123 on: July 16, 2011, 06:32:57 PM »
Let me re arrange that....

I weighed 240. Stopped drinking milk. Dropped to 190. Moved in with ex. jumped to 270.

Its more of a fat drug.

oh and now I am at 240. ZOmG I HAVE COME FULL CIRCLE

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #124 on: July 16, 2011, 06:39:44 PM »
I lose weight drinking full fat milk (with added protein) in the morning. The fat in it keeps me full til the next meal.

Offline JayOctavarium

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #125 on: July 16, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »
I lose weight drinking full fat milk (with added protein) in the morning. The fat in it keeps me full til the next meal.

I hate you.

Dammit I want some Ovaltine.....

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #126 on: July 16, 2011, 07:33:21 PM »
Nah man Ovaltine has all that sugar which makes ya fat...at least protein whey has less sugar and more protein.

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Why is milk so good?
« Reply #127 on: July 16, 2011, 07:34:24 PM »
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.