Author Topic: n00b question about ordering band t-shirts online  (Read 630 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
n00b question about ordering band t-shirts online
« on: July 01, 2011, 04:33:22 PM »
Do any of you buy band t-shirts online?  Like when you order bundle deals with CD's?  Fo those that do, do you find that sizing is generally similar between makes and brands.  I mean, I want to start ordering some bundles but not sure on the sizing.  I'm pretty much a large, but sometimes, large can be too big or even too small.

Can anyone offer any advice at all from experience?

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 04:50:51 PM by wolfking »
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Big Crouton

• DT.net Veteran
Re: n00b question about ordering band t-shirts online
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 06:26:16 PM »
My experience online or from stores/concerts is that shirt sizes and fits vary greatly, and you don't really know how it'll fit until you try it on.

Most online places have been good about refunding poor fitting shirts though, but you still pay shipping.
I'm not sure how literal 'God created man in his own image' is, but it would be pretty crappy if there was a god but he died a while ago of appendicitus.

www.mercuryrecordings.ca

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 11:43:19 PM »
Dream Theater's stuff is always smaller than normal from all the experiences I can recall, including my own.  It depends on the distributer, the ones from CM Distro (which include my JLB Static Impulse shirt) seem to fit fine and maybe a little looser - which I like.

Offline zxlkho

• Official Dream Theater Hater.
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 11:52:09 PM »
I've only once bought a shirt from a band online. I bought an Opeth shirt and it was put on backorder and I had to wait two months to get it. Never again.
I AM A GUY
You're a fucking stupid bitch.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?