Author Topic: Progy ( XD ) song idea  (Read 836 times)

Offline andreas_adelek

Progy ( XD ) song idea
« on: June 29, 2011, 05:07:28 AM »
tell me what you think :D
should i finish it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRV7srvzIS8 
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 02:46:13 PM by andreas_adelek »

Offline black_biff_stadler

• 6th place finalist at New Orleans Skullet Fest 2010
  • DT.net Member
  • blackwater_floyd, get it?
Re: Djenty song idea
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 12:50:00 PM »
Dude! Sounds delicious! This almost sounds like what DT may be making these days if they still had some of their 90s sound intact.

You might get more people to look at this thread if you take the "djent" out of the thread title since it seems a decent bit of people on this forum are anti-djent no matter what it is.
Users who've sigged me (Join today!): LCArenas, Jakartabassplayer, LeeHarveyKennedy, Global Laziness, Portrucci, obscure, FlyingBIZKIT, alirocker08, senecadawg2, DebraKadabra, JayOctavarium, Cedar redaC, (almost) bout to crash, ? (the forum member, not the fucking punctuation mark), Zeltar, lonestar, ASacrificedSon

Offline andreas_adelek

Re: Progy ( XD ) song idea
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 02:50:16 PM »
thanks a bunch dude

there, i fixed the title ;D
really cant understand why people who like prog dont like something like Tesseract, Chimp Spanner, Cloudkicker or evan Animal as Leaders

just tu clear, this isnt a djent song in my book, it just hapens tu be inspired by the bands above

Offline Ħ

Re: Progy ( XD ) song idea
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 05:15:16 PM »
Not bad!
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges