Author Topic: Eloquent beat poet says what I wish I could  (Read 1032 times)

Offline jasc15

• TTAL: Yeti welcome
Eloquent beat poet says what I wish I could
« on: June 18, 2011, 03:55:44 PM »
‎"Science adjusts its views based on whats observed,
Faith is the denial of observation so that belief can be preserved"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujUQn0HhGEk

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
Re: Eloquent beat poet says what I wish I could
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 01:13:55 AM »
Jesus is the only way He is the divine beidge the Link between God and Heaven it is He who will save us we are but a few wretched souls put onto the Planet to see what grades we can get in middle school to see who wins the Football Games the girls with braces smile at you and you kiss them it is a sin so they are not to be Tolerated they must Wait the marriage comes soon Jesus defines marriage as an act a Spiritual "third scenario" where the bride is undressed she is put into the machine and can be seen/observed through a Plexiglas windowand He watches Jesus watches the situation hand over heart wait no Heart it is Heart that he has his hand over the distinction is crucial to make there are points, stages, Stations of the Cross yes Jesus God is real they are out there you are to live exactly as He if Heaven or, "Heaven" is the goal, the salvation through Him one can just as easily repent for a sin as many often do, Moral Code a flawed Christian ideal as it was never, and never meant to be adhered to it was Miswritten original texts loosely translated describe an offering something presented to the On High the Almighty a sort of Cosmic Barbeque in which one's worth is measured and then exchanged for tokens to use the segregated pools in the Heaven that God Built