Author Topic: Change the previous sentence by one word v. Hasn't been one of these in a while  (Read 10819 times)

Offline bout to crash

• Admiral Jackbar
  • DT.net Veteran
  • Instant Erection!
Jackie the gigolo entices most enthusiastically a man that ejaculates at the mercy of the philosopher's position
Oh Jackie, always jumping to the most homoerotic possibility.

Offline jonny108

• Snaaaake Eater
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ille qui nos omnes servabit
Jackie the gigolo entices most enthusiastically a man that ejaculates at the mercy of the Devil's position

Online Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
Jackie the emo entices most enthusiastically a man that ejaculates at the mercy of the Devil's position
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Offline ClairvoyantCat

• DT is no longer Majesty.
Jackie the emo entices most enthusiastically a demon that ejaculates at the mercy of the Devil's position

Offline jsem

Jackie the hipster entices most enthusiastically a demon that ejaculates at the mercy of the Devil's position

Offline mizzl

• DTF.org Member
  • I have officialy been ravenhearted. Thanks Zydar!
Jackie the hipster entices most enthusiastically a demon that ejaculates at the mercy of the Devil's hat

Offline Infinite Cactus

• DT.net Member
Jackie the hipster entices most enthusiastically a dolphin that ejaculates at the mercy of the Devil's hat

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Jackie the hipster entices most enthusiastically a DTFer that ejaculates at the mercy of the Devil's hat.

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Jackie the hipster entices most enthusiastically a DTFer that ejaculates at the mercy of the Jackie's hat.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline mizzl

• DTF.org Member
  • I have officialy been ravenhearted. Thanks Zydar!
Jackie the hipster entices most enthusiastically a DTFer that ejaculates at the mercy of Policeman Jackie's hat.