Author Topic: how embarrassing  (Read 3453 times)

Offline SnakeEyes

• Conservative Ninja, yet not mute
Re: how embarrassing
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2011, 12:55:44 AM »
I was just reading this thread and I got to thinking about something else that pisses me off about people on the road: when you're on the highway and you're in the left lane going 65mp (or even 10 miles OVER that) and people still tailgate you under the argument of, "this is the 'passing lane,' so you should be going 'faster' than everyone else." 

No, jackass, it's just the PASSING LANE, not the, "you can break the law, but everyone to the right of you can't" lane.  I hate that. 
Now that Obama has closed Gitmo, when will he turn his attention to the abuses and torturing of the onions that are used to make the angry whopper?

Offline kári

• Meow
  • DTF.com Member
  • şağ besta sem guğ hefur skapağ er nır dagur
Re: how embarrassing
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2011, 01:20:24 AM »
Uhh, that is normal driving behavior here in Europe. Also on highways in Europe you can't pass someone to his right side either, you always have to go left, so the lore you go the the left, the faster the traffic is generally speaking. The speed limit on highways is 120 km/h (74 mph), but on the left lane people will honk at you and perhaps pass you right anyway if you're "only" going 140 pm/h (87 mph).

You and me go parallel, together and apart