Author Topic: Well, that's a bad way to start the morning. OR. How gravity trolled me.  (Read 1664 times)

Offline TheMadgician

So I woke up, decided I'd like a nice bowl of tomato soup and a grilled cheese. Though that'd be a great breakfast. So I'm sitting here eating. Plate and bowl placed on my small table. But I had them placed well. Or so I thought. I take a couple spoon fulls of tomato soup, then set the spoon down on the bowl (the bowl's big around, the spoon has a habit of falling in)

I turn away from my meal for a moment to look at the computer. SPLOOSH. I look down. The bowl is on the floor and tomato soup is everywhere. Fuck.

To make matters worse, I make my condensed tomato soup with milk rather than water. I also hardly clean my room so there's stuff everywhere. This is going to be a bit of an endeavor.

Offline yorost

• Inactive
This is something to inform strangers about after it has been cleaned up.

Offline TheMadgician

Procrastinating like a mother fucker. Also currently operating paper towels with my feel with I operate the computer with my hands.

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Just clean up the shit, all in all, it won't take more than 5 minutes.

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
tomato soup is everywhere. Fuck.
:lol :lol :lol
Attack of The Killer Mighty Tomato Soup  :loser:

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
Had a similar experience yesterday. I decided to go into the kitchen to make myself a peanut butter sandwich, because they're delicious. I look at where we usually keep the bread and there's no bread there. I figure, "Well, that's really weird," and I decide to cook up some pizza rolls instead. I took them out of the oven because they were sizzling like a motherfucker, but they still had three minutes to go, and it showed, so I attempted to put them back in the oven. My hand decided "Nope. FUCK YOU," and the pan slipped and I ended up throwing pizza rolls all over the floor and in the oven. Long story short, I decided to make some pasta instead (and I damn near scalded myself with the boiling water).

Later, I looked in the cupboard, and there was bread there, in the exact same spot I had looked earlier. What the fuck?
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
If it's in the carpet, you're pretty much fucked!!  I'd suggest turning the computer off and concentrating on the mess, good luck.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Had a similar experience yesterday. I decided to go into the kitchen to make myself a peanut butter sandwich, because they're delicious. I look at where we usually keep the bread and there's no bread there. I figure, "Well, that's really weird," and I decide to cook up some pizza rolls instead. I took them out of the oven because they were sizzling like a motherfucker, but they still had three minutes to go, and it showed, so I attempted to put them back in the oven. My hand decided "Nope. FUCK YOU," and the pan slipped and I ended up throwing pizza rolls all over the floor and in the oven. Long story short, I decided to make some pasta instead (and I damn near scalded myself with the boiling water).

Later, I looked in the cupboard, and there was bread there, in the exact same spot I had looked earlier. What the fuck?

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline MetalManiac666

• DTF.org Member

Offline TheMadgician

Welp. Just dumped a plate of beef and brocoli over rice and soy sauce. Fucking. God dammit.

Offline ClairvoyantCat

• DT is no longer Majesty.
Fucking gravity, man

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
Nice.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
Welp. Just dumped a plate of beef and brocoli over rice and soy sauce. Fucking. God dammit.

Maybe you shouldn't eat wherever you are eating that has carpet.

Offline TheMadgician

Yeah, I really need to clean off my table so this stops happening. It's gotten covered with junk forcing my plates and bowls to the edge of the table. But even then, it should be enough. But apparently not when gravity says fuck you.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

WTF is wrong with you??  :P
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TheMadgician

A whole host of things for sure. None of which should be relevant to this. But apparently are.

Offline Edan the Man

• DTF.org Alumni
  • I got my special savin' the world boots on

Offline TheMadgician

Fuck. Fucking. Fuck. Fuckin' love you, man. No homo.

Offline JustJen

• DT.net Veteran
  • May 24, 2004
  ~ a.k.a. VFS in a past life :vfs: