Author Topic: The 4th Annual Ask ReaPsTA Thread  (Read 5829 times)

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
The 4th Annual Ask ReaPsTA Thread
« on: May 20, 2011, 12:32:14 AM »
Hello and welcome ladies and gentlemen.  Today is yet another opportunity to indulge my narcissism and give me sweet validation.  For it's my birthday, and this thread is my yearly present to myself.

Simple focus: Ask me about anything no matter how serious or silly and I will try to provide an answer.  Hopefully this thread will continue a proud yearly tradition of entertainment, personal revelation, and making people's days a little brighter.
Take a chance you may die
Over and over again

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: The 4th Annual Ask ReaPsTA Thread
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 12:33:46 AM »
?
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline sonatafanica

• cocksucking maniac
  • DTF.org Member
  • ☠☠☠☠☠☠jesus take the wheel☠☠☠☠☠☠
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 12:36:54 AM »
why do i grind my teeth when i sleep?

Offline lateralus88

• The Official DTF Stanley Kubrick Fanboi
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • I stabbed Euronymous because he drank my PBR
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 12:44:07 AM »
Do you believe in a thing called love?
I felt its length in quite a few places.

Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #3

Offline juice

• om nom nom
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 12:45:59 AM »
y u no?

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 12:49:25 AM »
Why did Vincenzo Natali try to (and possibly did) destroy his own career by writing that third act of the film Splice?

Offline Fiery Winds

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 12:51:52 AM »
When will Valve be done with Half Life 2: Episode 3?

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 01:05:58 AM »
Why?
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 01:08:41 AM »
Why?

cause length times diameter, plus weight over girth, divided by angle of of the tip squared

Offline yeshaberto

• DT.net Veteran
  • Somebody Get Me A Doctor! - VH
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 01:22:44 AM »
if there is an end to the universe, what is on the other side

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 02:22:07 AM »
Why?

cause length times diameter, plus weight over girth, divided by angle of of the tip squared

Good answer. :lol
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 02:23:04 AM »
Why?

Good answer. :lol
:rollin

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 02:56:51 AM »
How much bread do you eat a day? Also, what type of bread do you eat?

Offline robwebster

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2011, 05:10:15 AM »
When is the right time for someone to just give up on something?

(No don't worry, I'm not implying anything. I just liked the idea of throwing in a semi-tricky one. So there's your birthday present: me being a bastard. Happy birthday!)

Offline Portrucci

• Fission Mailed
  • You're just another hero riding through the night
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 05:28:57 AM »
What makes us, us? Rather, when you were a fetus in the womb and your brain flickered on for the first time....why was that you? If it were a different sperm...it wouldn't be you. So then are we just the DNA product of two specific gametes? Then what makes identical twins different in consciousness? Then therefore, are we an exact pair of 48 chromosomes at an exact moment of time...as in, have we been waiting ~13 billion years for such a specific event to occur....and if we weren't 'waiting' where were we?
on par with the anguish one would have from getting unconsensually bent over and buttloved.

Offline skydivingninja

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2011, 06:08:50 AM »
On what day did the lord create Spinal Tap, and couldn't he have rested on that day too?

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2011, 07:59:32 AM »
How can I spread the word of KrotchRaut to more people?

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2011, 08:39:31 AM »
Why do all my synthetic projects end up with some kind of unsolvable problem; they form micelles, they form reverse micelles, they self-complex, published literature procedures suddenlt don't work, funding drys up, and probably the best one - the chemical sensor that changes colors when it complexs a guest only works when its impure, and doesn't work when pure (that was a fun one).

Offline El JoNNo

• EMOTRUCCI
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2011, 08:52:40 AM »
What is that Meatloaf will not do for love?

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Oh my God, LHK is posting! How can that be?
Re: Not Chuck Klosterman, in case you were curious
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2011, 11:00:30 AM »
Let's say there's a television show out there. It arrives on the air with no warning, no ads, no promotion, nothing. It's seen by very few people in its first week, and they all privately think that it's nothing special. The story was bland, the characters were unlikeable, the acting was subpar, and they did nothing to make people want to watch the next episode. All of these people, however, tell their friends about this terrible show they watched. Not all their friends watch it, but some do. More curiously, all of the people who watched the first episode found themselves drawn to the second episode. It still wasn't any good, the plot was a meandering mess of cliches, the dialogue was stilted, and the actors aren't even that attractive. But week after week, everybody who's seen it tells their friends and they continue watching every episode compulsively. It's like Pringles: Once you've popped, you are simply psychologically unable to stop. The craze reaches national media outlets, and everyone from Entertainment Weekly to Fox News is reporting on the strange phenomenon. Again, no one knows where this show has come from: No one recognizes the actors, there are no credits, and the channel it's broadcast on admits that they simply receive the episodes anonymously and have never met the creators. It's almost like whoever is making this show has discovered some form of mass hypnosis.

If it were up to you, what would you call this show, and when do you think it would air?
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!  THIS is why LHK is the President of Awesome.

Why is everything you post the best thing ever said?  :lol

LHK is beyond EPIC.
 :hefdaddy

Offline ReaPsTA

• DT.net Veteran
  • Addicted to the pain
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »
?

??

why do i grind my teeth when i sleep?

Not sure.  See a doctor though.

Do you believe in a thing called love?

Of course.

y u no?

y u no wat, boi?

Why did Vincenzo Natali try to (and possibly did) destroy his own career by writing that third act of the film Splice?

Unfortunately, I don't know of the film you're referring to.  How bad was it?

When will Valve be done with Half Life 2: Episode 3?

Hopefully before Duke Nukem Forever.

Why?

Why anything?

if there is an end to the universe, what is on the other side

A new universe, more glorious than the one before.

How much bread do you eat a day? Also, what type of bread do you eat?

Depends on the day.  If nothing else is around the house, I'll just take four slices of bread out of the package and eat them straight up.  As for what kind?  Either the cheapest thing in the store or this nicer stuff that's essentially sandwich bread but italian flavored.

When is the right time for someone to just give up on something?

(No don't worry, I'm not implying anything. I just liked the idea of throwing in a semi-tricky one. So there's your birthday present: me being a bastard. Happy birthday!)

When you have no way to improve your ability or accomplish the task, and you've put real effort into finding any new way to evolve, and it still isn't happening.

And thank you.

Why do all my synthetic projects end up with some kind of unsolvable problem; they form micelles, they form reverse micelles, they self-complex, published literature procedures suddenlt don't work, funding drys up, and probably the best one - the chemical sensor that changes colors when it complexs a guest only works when its impure, and doesn't work when pure (that was a fun one).

????

????????

Let's say there's a television show out there. It arrives on the air with no warning, no ads, no promotion, nothing. It's seen by very few people in its first week, and they all privately think that it's nothing special. The story was bland, the characters were unlikeable, the acting was subpar, and they did nothing to make people want to watch the next episode. All of these people, however, tell their friends about this terrible show they watched. Not all their friends watch it, but some do. More curiously, all of the people who watched the first episode found themselves drawn to the second episode. It still wasn't any good, the plot was a meandering mess of cliches, the dialogue was stilted, and the actors aren't even that attractive. But week after week, everybody who's seen it tells their friends and they continue watching every episode compulsively. It's like Pringles: Once you've popped, you are simply psychologically unable to stop. The craze reaches national media outlets, and everyone from Entertainment Weekly to Fox News is reporting on the strange phenomenon. Again, no one knows where this show has come from: No one recognizes the actors, there are no credits, and the channel it's broadcast on admits that they simply receive the episodes anonymously and have never met the creators. It's almost like whoever is making this show has discovered some form of mass hypnosis.

If it were up to you, what would you call this show, and when do you think it would air?

ReaPsTA's penis is awesome, every Thursday night at 7:00pm, on NBC networks.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 12:15:34 PM by ReaPsTA »
Take a chance you may die
Over and over again

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Oh my God, LHK is posting! How can that be?
Re: Them's fighting words, Mike
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2011, 12:06:55 PM »
But that would replace Community!
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!  THIS is why LHK is the President of Awesome.

Why is everything you post the best thing ever said?  :lol

LHK is beyond EPIC.
 :hefdaddy

Offline mizzl

• DTF.org Member
  • I have officialy been ravenhearted. Thanks Zydar!
Re: Not Chuck Klosterman, in case you were curious
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 12:13:14 PM »

Oh Lee  :rollin

Offline mizzl

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2011, 12:13:43 PM »
Why life is so hard? Why love is so cruel?

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #24 on: May 20, 2011, 12:26:16 PM »
As far as splice goes... It was one of the worst third acts ever put on film. Considering act 1 and 2 were pretty and could have been great with a great third act... it's an abomination that he destroyed his own film and my ten dollars with that third act. I so badly want to tell you what happens but i don't want to spoil it for anyone.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 02:05:23 PM by tjanuranus »

Online Adami

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2011, 02:04:27 PM »
As far as splice goes... It was one of the worst third acts ever put on film. Consider act 1 and 2 were pretty and could have been great with a great third act... it's an abomination that he destroyed his own film and my ten dollars with that third act. I so badly want to tell you what happens but i don't want to spoil it for anyone.

You can tell him, it becomes the movie Species.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2011, 02:09:59 PM »
As far as splice goes... It was one of the worst third acts ever put on film. Consider act 1 and 2 were pretty and could have been great with a great third act... it's an abomination that he destroyed his own film and my ten dollars with that third act. I so badly want to tell you what happens but i don't want to spoil it for anyone.

You can tell him, it becomes the movie Species.

Ok i'll post in small text....

Basically these two people created a genetically engineered new life form mixed with human DNa. They raise it like parents in secret. All going well. It looks like a monster pretty much, it's fucking gross. Then one day the husband out of no where. for no reason decides to fuck it. Yes, fuck it. Of course his wife catches them in the act. This was the start of the third act. Then it turns into a guy, yeah you read that right and decides to rape his mom. The entire film it doesn't speak. Then when it's about to rape her it says "I want to be inside of you." and rapes her. They kill it eventually. At the end of the film of course she is pregnant with it's baby and decides to sell it for money. What was once a promising film about cloning, etc... turned into that for no fucking reason. IT's worse when you actually see it.

Offline mizzl

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2011, 02:20:35 PM »
As far as splice goes... It was one of the worst third acts ever put on film. Considering act 1 and 2 were pretty and could have been great with a great third act... it's an abomination that he destroyed his own film and my ten dollars with that third act. I so badly want to tell you what happens but i don't want to spoil it for anyone.
This. GOD the cliche's  :mehlin

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2011, 03:08:25 PM »
If 4 divided by 4 is 1, and 6464 divided by 6464 is 1, what is 0 divided by 0?
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2011, 04:13:28 PM »
You messed up the question.

Offline ddtonfire

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2011, 04:19:44 PM »
Here's my questino:

Why?

Offline LieLowTheWantedMan

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2011, 04:21:39 PM »
If Pinocchio says "My nose will now grow", what will happen?

Online Adami

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2011, 04:23:24 PM »
If Pinocchio says "My nose will now grow", what will happen?

fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline jsem

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2011, 04:34:02 PM »

ReaPsTA's penis is awesome, every Thursday night at 7:00pm, on NBC networks.
ReaPsTA.

You can't ignore his girth.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2011, 04:40:55 PM »
If you could enter the gates of Jamesman with one food and one wish, what would they be, why would you choose those things, and would you walk with me on the beach?