Author Topic: So apparently...  (Read 4976 times)

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
Re: So apparently...
« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2011, 02:26:33 PM »
Sorry.. posted that on my phone.... hadnt any time to do a proper post.

He was originally going to get 30 days jail time... plus a very creative probation... plus his driving privilages stripped... with the exception of driving to and from work... plus paying us restitution... (burial costs... plus counseling and medical insurance for a set amount of time... i think...)

and if he doesnt make the payments, or violates his probation or his driving terms, he gets 240 days jail time.

But last minute it got worked down to work furlough... my only thing is if he is going to be doing work furlough, It should have been bumped up from 30 days to a longer term thing. He has 2 small children, and I met his wife. She was really nice... like... I have different feelings about all this.. I still am really upset, but I understand the situation better. 

I almost went up to him and shook his hand after everything was said and done... was going to introduce myself and tell him I don't hate him... but I couldnt pull myself to do it
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"