Author Topic: Need Some Help Guys  (Read 981 times)

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
Need Some Help Guys
« on: March 31, 2011, 11:28:47 PM »
So Prom is coming up and purchasing tickets ended last week. I told a girl on Tuesday that if I wasn't out of town on Prom Day, I would have asked her. The stupid thing I did was say this on a Facebook message. Stupid idea. She never responded to that message. She's never ignored a message or a wall post.

I was talking to another friend who is a girl about what I did. She said she probably doesn't know how to respond to it. I'm afraid that I hurt her by telling her I wanted to ask her to Prom over facebook and doing so after Prom ticket sales ended. So right now I am working on something to say to her apologizing for the way I said I wanted to ask her to Prom.

Problem is, I don't know what all to say. Help me out!

And feel free calling me an idiot for what I did. Also, sorry if a thread like this is unacceptable
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline Ħ

Re: Need Some Help Guys
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 12:36:29 AM »
"All great works are prepared in the desert, including the redemption of the world. The precursors, the followers, the Master Himself, all obeyed or have to obey one and the same law. Prophets, apostles, preachers, martyrs, pioneers of knowledge, inspired artists in every art, ordinary men and the Man-God, all pay tribute to loneliness, to the life of silence, to the night." - A. G. Sertillanges

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Oh my God, LHK is posting! How can that be?
Re: High school dance, high school dance (Yeah!)
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 12:47:42 AM »
So... You didn't buy tickets and you didn't ask a girl to go with you, and then you told her after the fact through a facebook message? Yeah, you done goofed, son.

Luckily for you, from what I remember of girls back in high school, just go on a walk with them and let them vent all their frustrations out on you. It might take an hour and a half or so, but things'll be right as rain, and you may even get to make out after all that if you look sorry enough.

Or you can just take comfort in the fact that none of this will matter after you graduate and she's nothing but a "What a wild four years! Have a great summer!" in your yearbook.
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!  THIS is why LHK is the President of Awesome.

Why is everything you post the best thing ever said?  :lol

LHK is beyond EPIC.
 :hefdaddy