Author Topic: Best Self-Bans Ever?  (Read 35349 times)

Offline Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
Re: Best Self-Bans Ever?
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2011, 04:20:34 PM »
Ha ha, I do remember that one now.  I read the whole damned thing and I guess expected some kind of payoff, but instead it was just a blog.  So I figured what the fuck, might as well push for some pictures, since he mentioned a chick.  I know I should feel kinda bad because it probably helped him feel like people didn't give a shit about his little story, and maybe why he snapped.  But somehow I don't.

Offline ehra

« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2011, 04:22:06 PM »
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question, dammit.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2011, 04:27:42 PM »
I'm still waiting for an answer to my question, dammit.

Fine.

You argue too much, you feel like you're free to post whatever you want, you have OPINIONS, you are right A LOT (which pisses me off, bud).

Offline ehra

« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2011, 04:30:10 PM »
I knew it. I think I should spam the chat thread with what I'm eating or what my cats are doing from time to time to make up for it.

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2011, 06:09:02 PM »
Details?

Actually, people should post summaries anyway, as not everyone knows all the details or was around at the time, and it's always good for a laugh.

The thread is probably out there somewhere but I'm too lazy to find it. The gist was DMOS created another thread about I think it was some girl or something, who knows, and was treating this place like LiveJournal. Nearly everyone was getting fed up and told him they didn't really care and he snapped back pretty viciously. I don't even really remember what I said but I'm fairly sure I was just speaking in line with the crowd and he went off on this beautifully profanity laden outburst directly at me for I'm guessing some hidden personal grudge. I'm pretty sure the words "fucking opinionated asshole" came into play once or twice. It was quite hilarious actually.

Haha. I totally remember that! I just looked back at the thread, and now I have to ask myself... what else happened on DMoS' summer vacation?

Offline SPNKr

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2011, 06:42:24 PM »
Quote from: ZBomber
While we are on the topic, I hate all of you.

Except for like, some of you.

And then a couple others.

OK, I secretly love all of you.
Fucking LOOOOOOOOOL :rollin :rollin

I can't wait to tell Orcus off like that once I don't care if I get permabanned or not.

Watch out Orcus
Ohh shit. :lolpalm: