Author Topic: New CNN special, Unwelcome: The Muslims Next Door  (Read 3930 times)

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Re: New CNN special, Unwelcome: The Muslims Next Door
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2011, 08:13:04 PM »
Lol okay. In that case you mean that Arabic speaking Arabs are Semitic. (And non-Semitic language speaking Jews aren't Semitic)

Nevermind. I forgot how much you like to argue definitions. I was making a tiny point for Superdude, it's off topic. Feel free to start a thread on it.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline zerogravityfat

• DTF.org Alumni
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 06:34:31 AM »
personally i treat anyone with a headscarf or man-dress differently than a well dressed and open minded person. coming from a muslim culture, i have gained this prejudice towards them due to what they are doing to the world in my mind. i don't see a problem with it as long as people are educated on why they think they are against it, and not a red neck 'a-rab' hate.
DTF.  More reliable than the AP since 2009. -millahh

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 09:46:16 AM »
*rapidly shakes head left and right for a second*
Anyway can anyone tell me this will be airing? I can't browse CNN website cause I'm on a very slow connection.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2011, 05:41:53 AM »
Just arrived in Atlanta and waiting for my next flight, good internet again phew.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2011, 07:05:06 PM »
Just finished this.

My god do I fucking hate people. I am an incredibly non violent person. I am always the dude to oppose violent shit, but man, what I want to do to some of these fucking ignorant douchebags. It would get messy.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 08:10:46 AM »
The difference between being raised in America and being raised in Egypt under Mubarak:
The interviewer in the documentary asked the girl why she was still struggling in support of building the mosque with all the threats and the hate directed at them, the girl said because it's America and it's my right.
If it was me I would have totally told them we should stop or they will lynch us and burn our houses!
Good little documentary, didn't know it was going to be just about the TN thing.