Author Topic: Short shorts!  (Read 19209 times)

Offline JustJen

• DT.net Veteran
  • May 24, 2004
Re: Short shorts!
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2011, 05:22:52 AM »
The lack of contributions to this thread is really quite appalling . . .

. . . anywho, here's a completely candid shot of me grabbing some breakfast items.

Yes, I know what you're thinking.  May the 4th be with you too!

This is my new "Happy Birthday from DTF" photo.
  ~ a.k.a. VFS in a past life :vfs:

Offline JustJen

• DT.net Veteran
  • May 24, 2004
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2011, 05:27:18 AM »
I'D LET THAT OUT OF MY RAPE DUNGEON ON ALTERNATE FRIDAYS!!!

:rollin :rollin

To the complaining womb-holders:
This is "General Discussion", not "General Music Discussion", and there are more men than women on this forum.

Men like women.

Men equate "appreciation of beauty" with "love"/"desire".

If they want you, they think you're beautiful. Just relax and be flattered.

And post boob pics -- men are way easier to deal with when they're not actually able to pay attention.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2011, 07:21:12 AM »
The lack of contributions to this thread is really quite appalling . . .

. . . anywho, here's a completely candid shot of me grabbing some breakfast items.
*snip

Yes, I know what you're thinking.  May the 4th be with you too!

This is my new "Happy Birthday from DTF" photo.

NO JEN IT IS NOT

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2011, 07:26:40 AM »
Some of the comments that get posted in the pic thread get kinda creepy, but taking the forum as a whole, the vast majority of discussions avoid sex entirely.

In fact, I'd say a discussion on DTF is more likely to become a homoerotic circlejerk (and I mean that in the hottest way possible) than it is a discussion about boobs.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Jamesman42

• There you'll find me
  • DT.net Member
  • Spiral OUT
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2011, 07:30:23 AM »
Sigz, get back in bed with me, stop posting on the net

Offline JayOctavarium

• I used to be a whorejerk
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • But then I took a Hef to the knee...
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2011, 07:33:59 AM »
@ Sigs and Jamesman :rollin
I just don't understand what they were trying to achieve with any part of the song, either individually or as a whole. You know what? It's the Platypus of Dream Theater songs. That bill doesn't go with that tail, or that strange little furry body, or those webbed feet, and oh god why does it have venomous spurs!? And then you find out it lays eggs too. The difference is that the Platypus is somehow functional despite being a crazy mishmash or leftover animal pieces

-BlobVanDam on "Scarred"

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #146 on: May 29, 2011, 07:34:29 AM »
Yes dear.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Silver Tears

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #147 on: May 29, 2011, 11:39:41 AM »
Some of the comments that get posted in the pic thread get kinda creepy, but taking the forum as a whole, the vast majority of discussions avoid sex entirely.

In fact, I'd say a discussion on DTF is more likely to become a homoerotic circlejerk (and I mean that in the hottest way possible) than it is a discussion about boobs.

I've sure never felt uncomfortable or anything about things said on the forums, like you said, everything here seems to turn into a largely homosexual orgy more than anything else.

Dunno who the complaining womb-holders are in this, but I think it's important to remember that generally most things are said in jest. But if you get offended by anything I'm sure people here would respect that   :D

Offline JosephAOI

• DTF's resident Jewish Ninja
« Reply #148 on: May 29, 2011, 12:06:34 PM »
You wanna know what gets on my nerves? Going into a resturant and getting a really cute waiter but not being able to flirt cause you're 16 and she's probably 20  :P Being a minor blows

And here in Indiana, girls my age wear short shorts year round. It gets old after a while. I like skirts more myself

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #149 on: May 29, 2011, 02:41:25 PM »
You wanna know what gets on my nerves? Going into a resturant and getting a really cute waiter but not being able to flirt cause you're 16 and she's probably 20  :P Being a minor blows

And here in Indiana, girls my age wear short shorts year round. It gets old after a while. I like skirts more myself

You know what really gets on my nerves? Going to a restaurant and getting a really cute waiter and not being able to flirt cause you're 22 and shes 16. Not being a minor blows.

Offline JustJen

• DT.net Veteran
  • May 24, 2004
« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2011, 03:18:56 PM »
You wanna know what gets on my nerves? Going into a resturant and getting a really cute waiter but not being able to flirt cause you're 16 and she's probably 20  :P Being a minor blows

You know what really gets on my nerves? Going to a restaurant and getting a really cute waiter and not being able to flirt cause you're 22 and shes 16. Not being a minor blows.

Or when you're 38 and married and he's 24 and so completely not. :p

Offline Silver Tears

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2011, 03:28:23 PM »

:rollin

Offline JosephAOI

• DTF's resident Jewish Ninja
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2011, 09:58:48 PM »

Chino, I'll switch you residences if you'd like  :P
EDIT: I'd also like to join the group of people who think Silver Tears has an adorable smile  :D

Offline JustJen

• DT.net Veteran
  • May 24, 2004
« Reply #153 on: May 30, 2011, 06:31:43 AM »
I'm willing to bet that Randal Graves is sporting a pretty sweet "smile" under there as well.

Offline Silver Tears

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2011, 07:24:03 AM »
Danke  :laugh: