Author Topic: Weeds  (Read 2093 times)

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
Weeds
« on: March 16, 2011, 12:54:58 PM »
I just started watching this show like 5 days ago and I'm already on Season 5.  I love this show.  It got really addicting.  Anyone else like this show?
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline LeeHarveyKennedy

• Who is posting?
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Oh my God, LHK is posting! How can that be?
Re: And now I'm depressed again. Thanks a fucking lot, Jenji Kohan!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 12:58:24 PM »
The first three seasons were amazing. Ever since then, it's been getting worse and worse. Save yourself before you watch season 6. Other than a nude scene with Mary Louise Parker, I can't think of a single reason to watch it.
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!  THIS is why LHK is the President of Awesome.

Why is everything you post the best thing ever said?  :lol

LHK is beyond EPIC.
 :hefdaddy

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
Re: Weeds
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 01:06:25 PM »
The first three seasons were amazing. Ever since then, it's been getting worse and worse. Save yourself before you watch season 6. Other than a nude scene with Mary Louise Parker, I can't think of a single reason to watch it.

As noted, there's your reason to continue watching.

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 01:08:49 PM »
I definitely see the appeal of the show but maybe it was the few episodes my friend's girlfriend watched that kinda put me off to it. One entire episode was Kevin Nealon having an affair with some woman while two army soldiers were trying to light their farts on fire. Quality TV, Showtime.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 01:22:41 PM »
I definitely see the appeal of the show but maybe it was the few episodes my friend's girlfriend watched that kinda put me off to it. One entire episode was Kevin Nealon having an affair with some woman while two army soldiers were trying to light their farts on fire. Quality TV, Showtime.

hahaha yeah but if you get that episode in context its freaking great.

I thought season 4 was pretty solid.  The beginning was shaky.  But I think it got pretty good.
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline lucky7

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 02:28:55 PM »
I am up to Season 5 and so far I love the show, although Doug is in it less and less and I love his character. Must buy Season 5 :)
It was a show I never thought I would get into, the first three seasons were the best.

Offline YtseBitsySpider

• **retired from DTF**
  • EZBoard Elder
Re: And now I'm depressed again. Thanks a fucking lot, Jenji Kohan!
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 05:53:20 PM »

his quote was fine....it has really gone down hill, Kevin Nealon helps carry this show...
Take care everyone - Bet you all didn't even notice I was gone.

Happy Lives to you all.

Offline mizzl

• DTF.org Member
  • I have officialy been ravenhearted. Thanks Zydar!
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 06:03:21 PM »
Haha love this show! First few seasons were amazing, last couple still really good!
Although, I do want to see more Doug and less Nancyslut

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2011, 06:35:22 PM »
First two seasons were unbelievably strong. Third season was still pretty good, I enjoyed the end of the 4th season, and most of season 5 was okay. Haven't seen Season 6 yet.
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH