Author Topic: Bullying v. watch soon because youtube has been removing it.  (Read 11057 times)

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
While very awesome, this sickens me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=visFcYgsAJ4

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
Re: Bullying v. watch soon because youtube has been removing it.
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 10:21:56 AM »
We were discussing this in the chat thread yesterday, actually.

While I don't support violence, that little kid really shouldn't have been fucking with the bigger kid. The bigger kid dropped him to the ground and walked away. I don't have a problem with that. It would be different if the kid stood there for 10 minutes and kicked the shit out of the little twerp.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 10:22:51 AM »
Little shit had it coming.
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline juice

• om nom nom
Re: Bullying.
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 10:23:44 AM »
I think what happend was ok but I wouldn't have posted the video to youtube for everyone to see because some kids might get too over zealous when they want to get revenge and actually hurt the person more seriously.  If you're getting revenge you shouldn't seriously hurt the guy, just hurt him enough to where he gets the point.  This kid may have taken it a tad over the line because he could've smashed the other kids face into the ground which could have seriously hurt him but it seems like he was doing fine so he gets away a tad easier with this one.

Offline glaurung

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 10:24:02 AM »
As I said in the chat thread, the kid doing the bullying was asking for it.

Oh, and probably the most disgusting thing about this video is all the kids that are cheering the bully on.
Cole: "Ow I just got hit in the balls"
Me: "How?"
Cole: "Well you know when you try to scratch your balls, and you scratch too hard?
I'll admit sometimes I want to listen to Dragonforce.

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 10:28:14 AM »
I think what happend was ok but I wouldn't have posted the video to youtube for everyone to see because some kids might get too over zealous when they want to get revenge and actually hurt the person more seriously.  If you're getting revenge you shouldn't seriously hurt the guy, just hurt him enough to where he gets the point.  This kid may have taken it a tad over the line because he could've smashed the other kids face into the ground which could have seriously hurt him but it seems like he was doing fine so he gets away a tad easier with this one.

Well, sometimes being seriously hurt is the only way to make a bully stop bullying in the future.  If a bully getting his face smashed in prevents dozens of kids in the future from being tormented by him and others of his ilk, well, them's the breaks.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 10:28:22 AM »

I can't blame the bigger kid for using excess force. I got picked on a lot when I was younger, and the rage builds up, especially when its day after day. The kid that would normally bully me one day made physical contact, nothing serious just a shove. However it was still enough to push me over the edge, and in a spilt second I lost it. I threw him to the ground, dragged him across pavement to the building, picked him up, then slammed his head into a brick wall and watched him drop. I was 9 at the time, and never displayed any serious rage before. It all happened in what felt like a second, and didn't once think about what I was doing.

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 10:31:17 AM »
I actually have never had any experience with bullying (thank god), but the whole thought of it has always sickened me. Occasional teasing is one thing, but when you are physically and constantly tormenting someone, you have crossed the line. And chances are that bully isn't gonna stop bullying until something happens to him, like Kev said. Since kids don't seem to listen to their parents (or the parents don't care enough to discipline their child) and the school system does jack shit... well.... sadly things like this happen.

Offline glaurung

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 10:34:12 AM »
I can't blame the bigger kid for using excess force. I got picked on a lot when I was younger, and the rage builds up, especially when its day after day. The kid that would normally bully me one day made physical contact, nothing serious just a shove. However it was still enough to push me over the edge, and in a spilt second I lost it. I threw him to the ground, dragged him across pavement to the building, picked him up, then slammed his head into a brick wall and watched him drop. I was 9 at the time, and never displayed any serious rage before. It all happened in what felt like a second, and didn't once think about what I was doing.

This I'm not so sure I support. Even if the guy made a habit of bullying you, the reason I would support the kid in the video and not this situation is because you weren't getting punched the in the face repeatedly while your peers cheered him on.
Cole: "Well you know when you try to scratch your balls, and you scratch too hard?

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 10:39:22 AM »

This I'm not so sure I support. Even if the guy made a habit of bullying you, the reason I would support the kid in the video and not this situation is because you weren't getting punched the in the face repeatedly while your peers cheered him on.

Bullying like what Chino described can result in mental torture over time, something which can be hard to overcome throughout your childhood, so the best thing to do is nip it in the bud right away.  I almost never advocate violence, as I am a pretty calm person and don't really have a temper, but with bullying, you have to fight back.  If you wait too long, your psyche could be too damaged and you'll feel defeated, which only makes you a bigger target for the bullies in life.  Fortunately, I was never bullied to where I never had to resort to such matters.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 10:42:27 AM »

But the thing was, this went on for a solid 3-4 years, non stop, every day. At 9 years old in a class of 19, there is not getting away from it. The day he shoved me, I didn't know what was coming. I had heard stories about him beating up people before, and as soon as that physical contact was made, my brain went into "thats not gonna be me mode". I don't support what I did. I'm just saying I understand why he went ape shit.

Offline glaurung

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 10:45:23 AM »

Bullying like what Chino described can result in mental torture over time, something which can be hard to overcome throughout your childhood, so the best thing to do is nip it in the bud right away.  I almost never advocate violence, as I am a pretty calm person and don't really have a temper, but with bullying, you have to fight back.  If you wait too long, your psyche could be too damaged and you'll feel defeated, which only makes you a bigger target for the bullies in life.  Fortunately, I was never bullied to where I never had to resort to such matters.

I guess whether or not I advocate violence for fighting this kind of bullying depends on what other options the victim has tried out. If they've complained to the school and nothing changed then fine, teach the kid a lesson. But unless you're getting beat up and have to defend yourself violence should never be your first option.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 10:46:02 AM »
I represent an extreme case of bully victimization. But not once did I actually resort to violence against others.

Offline ehra

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2011, 10:51:30 AM »
I've always been small for my age so I had to deal with a lot of bullying throughout school. I was usually able to just ignore it, although I did snap just once during middle school when some kid pushed me down while we were running during gym. There have been times where I regretted it, but at the same time that kid never bothered me again and I noticed a steep decrease in other people bothering me as well.

I think this kid went a bit overboard and he's lucky he didn't do any serious harm to the other kid, but I hope it ends up keeping people from bothering him as much in the future.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 11:04:24 AM »
I saw a news story on Fark recently where a mother came on the bus and slapped her son's bully in the mouth.  She went to jail.  The ensuing discussion by everyone had MANY tales of people either telling their kids or being told by their parents "If a bully starts shit with you, do not ever start a fight.  But if a bully physically assaults you or starts a fight, you make damn sure that YOU are the one who ends the fight and that YOU are the one who walks away from it."  Expecially if it's routine, there will be enough other people to back the bullied up in saying "He had enough".  That bully will move on to weaker targets.  Bullies do not like targets who fight back and stand up for themselves.

Of course nowadays, if you DO stand up for yourself, YOU are the one who gets thrown out of school and the bully gets next to no consequences and his bullying behavior is reinforced.  Makes me sick.

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 11:07:21 AM »

Of course nowadays, if you DO stand up for yourself, YOU are the one who gets thrown out of school and the bully gets next to no consequences and his bullying behavior is reinforced.  Makes me sick.

This is precisely what happened to me, except I didn't ACTUALLY fight. I only threatened to. Among other things... As far as the school was concerned, I was the only one who did something wrong. The following year, however, thanks to the argumentation of my parents, our school implemented an 'anti-bullying' program. Which of course accomplished nothing but making sure all bullying occurred outside of school

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 11:18:47 AM »
Bullys only back down when confronted.  Happened to me twice growning up.  The kid and his buddies would back down for weeks until I broke the kids arm.  Never got bullied in that school again.  It was worth it.  I have disdain for bullies.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 11:33:49 AM »
Boy that little kid really didn't see it coming :lol
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2011, 11:36:36 AM »
Having's mothers that do this don't help the situations either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLq0ZlANNIE&feature=related

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2011, 11:38:59 AM »
PROTIP: If you punch someone in the face and they barely react, don't provoke them further.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2011, 11:41:53 AM »
^ Yes, that's the lesson there for kids at school.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2011, 11:45:08 AM »
Having's mothers that do this don't help the situations either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLq0ZlANNIE&feature=related

Did anyone else want to punch that fucking "clinical child psychologist" in the face? What a fucking idiot.
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2011, 12:00:42 PM »
PROTIP: If you punch someone in the face and they barely react, don't provoke them further.

That's a very good point. As one of the comments on the video put it "He just awaken the Snorlax!"

Offline toro

• wazzup
  • Metal, Drums and beers they finally got it right
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2011, 12:14:40 PM »
Quoting myself from the chat thread

the little kid punched the big one in the face, the big kid did not respond, the little kid keept fucking with the big kid, big kid snapped, little kid got slammed into the ground.

If you play with fire, you get burned.
I imagined the story to go more like this.

I was sitting a traffic light blaring Space Dye Vest and next to me in another car was Kevin Moore. And I'll never be open again.

Offline ResultsMayVary

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Go Buckeyes!
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2011, 12:23:55 PM »
Glad that little shit got his ass beat. He deserved it. I support the actions of the bigger kid. He's not in the wrong here, at all.
Where would YOU be without prog?!
I'd be standing somewhere with dignity, respect, and bitches.
When Mike and Mob Unite, featuring the hit A Lawsuit in Lies

Offline sneakyblueberry

• put me in coach
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2011, 02:52:48 PM »
I read somewhere that the little dude's shin got broken or something?  I'm not even sure you can 'break' a shin, but that's what I read.

Yeah, support the big dude on this.  Can't believe he's the one getting expelled though.  Fucking Australians, how do they work?

Offline kala1928

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2011, 04:09:27 PM »
You mean shin or chin? Both can be broken since both are made of or include bone.

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2011, 04:34:56 PM »
I love how he just takes a pause a walks away. I can hear badass music in my head.

Offline ZBomber

• "The Analogy Guy"
  • A Farewell to Kings
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2011, 04:38:48 PM »
I love how he just takes a pause a walks away. I can hear badass music in my head.

I knew it! Heavy metal was the source of all this violence!

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2011, 04:40:05 PM »
Should have cracked his fucking head open. We don't need people like that in the world anyway. Fuck him and anyone who thinks they can bully people around. OMG i WISh i could do this to SOOO many people at the movie theater. But i would go to jail or get beat up myself. But it's fun to dream...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:48:57 PM by tjanuranus »

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2011, 04:44:59 PM »

I knew it! Heavy metal was the source of all this violence!
:lol The kid doesn't look very metal.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:55:06 PM by reneranucci »

Offline Edan the Man

• DTF.org Alumni
  • I got my special savin' the world boots on
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2011, 04:49:50 PM »
Is there anywhere to see this video now? :sadpanda:

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2011, 04:51:02 PM »
You should have watched sooner because youtube has been removing it
space cadet, pull out.

Offline reneranucci

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 04:55:26 PM »
Is there anywhere to see this video now? :sadpanda:
There are many many copies. Just search for "bully fail".

Offline tjanuranus

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 04:58:10 PM »
Fucking Australians, how do they work?

awesome.