Author Topic: Charlie Sheen: I'm Sick of Sitting Around and Pretending my Life Isn't Perfect.  (Read 33020 times)

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
posting this again because it deserves a re post. I can't stop listening to this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

I just came here to post this... So funny!

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
Thank you for the link.. I loved the song...yes EPIC winning
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
As soon as I get home I'm ripping the audio off this and making it my ringtone, starting with "I was banging 7 gram rocks".

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member
As soon as I get home I'm ripping the audio off this and making it my ringtone, starting with "I was banging 7 gram rocks".

I LOVED IT!!! I wish I could rip and do ring tones...
"its so relieving to know that your leaving as soon as you get paid, Its so relaxing to know that your asking now that you got your way"

Offline tjanuranus

why can't you?

Offline The Dark Master

• Veteran of the Psychic Wars
Ho boy.  Listen here:

https://www.wwtdd.com/2011/02/charlie-sheen-got-high-and-called-alex-jones-today/

Or read the highlights here:

https://warmingglow.uproxx.com/2011/02/charlie-sheen-aint-care

I think when he was talking about Warlock assassins he actually was joking, but otherwise this whole thing is insane.

Perhaps the best part is when he said he will either love or hate you violently.  I wish Alex Jones had gone for the obvious joke:

Sheen "If I love you, I will love you violently."
Jones "You mean rape them?"

Actually I take that back.  Nothing will ever top "I'm an F-18 bro."  I can't even think about it without laughing.

Offline tjanuranus

Ok so i made a ringtone out of that song. I think you will like it! It's wav format so you can convert it to any format you need.

files.me.com/larsvonmets/am8kwb.wav

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member

why can't you?

Noidea how to.. tech challenged for sure here

Offline tjanuranus

why can't you?

well i made it for you. What kind of phone do you have? I can tell you what to convert it to.

Offline TL

Hey guys, how much cocaine did Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill two and a half men.

Offline AcidLameLTE

• Nae deal pal
  • DTF.org Alumni
Responsible, Thoughtful Nation Decides To Ignore Charlie Sheen Situation

LOS ANGELES—Calling the situation "none of our business" and "not worth a second of our time, quite frankly," a responsible and thoughtful U.S. populace uniformly decided this week to ignore Charlie Sheen's recent outbursts, saying they had far more important things to focus on than a sitcom actor's personal troubles. "When Mr. Sheen's public meltdown began, I immediately recognized how a Hollywood star's crisis could be voyeuristically appealing, which is exactly why I said to myself, 'I am better than that; Charlie Sheen's attention-seeking behavior undermines my intelligence, and the sooner I ignore it, the sooner it will go away,'" said 41-year-old Denver accounts coordinator Margaret Atkins, who along with the rest of the nation has paid no attention to Sheen's situation, and has spent the majority of her time concentrating on the unrest in Libya, the collective-bargaining debate in the Midwest, and the health and well-being of her own family. "Not only have I chosen to ignore Mr. Sheen, but thankfully so has the American media, which has once again shown journalistic decency by only reporting the news that people legitimately need to know." Charlie Sheen was not sought out for comment

https://www.theonion.com/articles/responsible-thoughtful-nation-decides-to-ignore-ch,19647/

Offline DarkLord_Lalinc

• pr0nman extraordinaire
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Hostages love me
Quote from: TioJorge
MAN FUCK YOU KUJA.
Quote from: hefdaddy42
The Darklord is amazing

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran

Offline Ryzee

I'm not sure because I haven't been paying a lot of attention to this, but has anybody made reference to the young Charlie Sheen "Drugs? No thanks, I'm straight.  I mean are you in here for drugs?  What are you in here for?  Drugs." scene from Ferris Bueller during all of this?  I would think that would be a comedy goldmine right there!

Offline RobD

• Jedi-Pirate
  • JimJam YaHA!
Pure. Refreshing. Bacon.
Clearly, RobD is a genius.

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
https://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1568566

Do we get to watch him nail one of his goddesses or ground up a 7 gram rock?
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline 7StringedBeast

• DTF.org Alumni
both!!
If anyone in this thread judge him; heyy James WTF? about you in Awake In Japan? Then I will say; WTF about you silly?

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
I'm just gonna come out and say that...I love Charlie Sheen. He's hilarious. I'm keeping up with everything being said about him in the media and I make absolutely no apology for it, because it's 100% entertaining. I know it's stupid, I know there are other things in the news I should care about, but fuck it...this is just too much fun.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline TL

Offline EPICVIEW

• DTF.org Member

why can't you?

well i made it for you. What kind of phone do you have? I can tell you what to convert it to.

That was very nice of you....thank you!

Offline Dr. DTVT

• DTF's resident Mad Scientist
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • What's your favorite planet? Mine's the Sun!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:29:58 PM by DTVT »

Offline DarkEternalNight

• I take the "the" out of psychotherapist
  • GODDDD ISSSS DEAAADDDD

Offline tjanuranus

why can't you?

That was very nice of you....thank you!

no problem at all

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
This was all really funny at first but I'm a little sick of seeing WINNING and TigerBlood on facebook. It's getting a little sad.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
This was all really funny at first but I'm a little sick of seeing WINNING and TigerBlood on facebook. It's getting a little sad.

It's starting to fade for me.  Don't worry somebody else in the Biz will be on Star Magazine this week.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline antigoon

• Not Elvis
  • DT.net Veteran
  • This was a triumph.
It died for me when I saw the Charlie Sheen cooking thing on Funny or Die.

Offline SPNKr

• DTF.org Member
Agreeing.

I unfollowed him on Twitter, and incidentally quit using my account on there. All for nothing, turns out to be.

Offline glaurung

• DTF.org Alumni
I got into round two of the internship thing. :lol
Cole: "Ow I just got hit in the balls"
Me: "How?"
Cole: "Well you know when you try to scratch your balls, and you scratch too hard?
I'll admit sometimes I want to listen to Dragonforce.

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
Not sure if it was posted yet, but it's pretty good.  Sheen playing Call of Duty.

https://www.dorkly.com/embed/12571/charlie-sheen-plays-on-xbox-live

Offline Quadrochosis

• DTF.org Alumni
  • We Are Not Alone
I got into round two also, lol
space cadet, pull out.
The only thing I enjoy more than Frengers is pleasing myself anally via the prostate.
"From my butt, I can see your house..."

Offline Chino

• DT.net Veteran
Charlie Sheen has a tour date of Aug 9th in my state....

Offline Global Laziness

• DTF.org Alumni
Charlie Sheen has a tour date of Aug 9th in my state....

???
Quote from: Jamesman42
Global Laziness: Speaks for Canada
Quote from: black_floyd
I walked down a spiral staircase in 19/16 in honor of Tom Sawyer and now I'm in crutches.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
Martin Sheen: I'm Sick Of My Dumbass Son Acting Like He Matters
« Reply #209 on: March 16, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »
I'm more interested in what Emilio Estevez is doing. The Mighty Ducks 4! :neverusethis: