Author Topic: Eden's Curse  (Read 836 times)

Offline 2Timer

• The only DT fan who plays country music!
  • Don't turn your back on parrot eyes
Eden's Curse
« on: January 16, 2011, 07:52:42 AM »
I know we just had a thread about them...actually, it was about JLB doing some vocals on their new album, but I thought they deserved their own thread.
I previewed some of their Second Coming album on Amazon and thought it sounded pretty cool, so I ordered it. While I wait for it, a friend let me listen to their first one, and I think it's really good. Like someone else said, nothing new, really, but really good stuff nonetheless. They remind me a lot of Dokken, and the singer reminds me a lot of Stryper at times, which is a pretty cool combination. Very 80s metal. The only thing remotely negative I could say about them is that the guitar leads really lack melody; he just plays a million notes a minute with not much memorable stuff coming out of it, but it's okay, especially for this style of music.
I'm really looking forward to hearing their second album because the first one was very promising, and I'm sure when the new one comes out it will be awesome. The preview of the duet with JLB sounds great.
Discuss?
I am God when it goes to hell
When it turns out good I'm not to blame