A Black Minute
Graveless
Hell Below
The Bad Thing
Four Lights
The Event
22 Faces
MK Ultra

Something like that I guess, I dunno. A lot of them are close, this still hasn't really sunk in that well for me but I do like it and keep wanting to listen to it so

ddtonfire:
The Bad Thing
The Scourge
Omega
Heavy Heart
A Black Minute
Alpha
22 Faces
Rainbow Gravity
Hell Below
Graveless
Stranger Things
Psychosphere
Priestess
Four Lights
MK Ultra
The Event
Reprise

YtseJamittaja:
These albums (especially Alpha) have hit me hard. Really hard. Last time it was Impermanent Resonance in 2012. Can't stop listening.

And I'm not even a huge fan of screaming vocals but still this is something spectacular. The album of the year or at least a really tough competitor.

:2metal:

BlackInk:
Jake Bowen just put out his solo ambient-electronic album. It's on spotify, don't know where else. Bandcamp maybe.

Listening right now, relaxing and cool stuff.

TioJorge:
So, I got into this band right before I headed out for my trip and they very quickly became one of my favorite bands. I absolutely love the sound they have and it's really refreshing to hear a vocalist that almost sounds pop driven but still has a lot of range for screams and growls. At times he almost reminds me of Chester Bennington (sp?) from Linkin Park, but I think he does it much better than Chester himself.  :lol

Anyway, massive love for this band and Juggernaut is incredible. It's cool to hear their evolution from their first album to now, especially in regards to Spencer.

I think my favorite songs overall are Insomnia, Letter Experiment, Scarlet, Masamune, Ragnarok, Mile Zero (so much emotion), Luck As A Constant, The Scourge, Rainbow Gravity (I still can't get over how ridiculously awesome that name is), Graveless, Omega and Stranger Things. Lots of favorites.  :biggrin:

Also much love to this place for (about the millionth time) introducing me to yet another one of my most adored bands. I still need to check out all their stuff that was released and demoed before their first full album.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version