General > General Music Discussion

The Periphery Thread

<< < (214/277) > >>

BlackInk:
I agree, much better.

Train of Naught:
I'm loving The Price Is Wrong actually, but I seem to generally be gravitating towards singles a lot lately, Silvera is my second favorite song from the new Gojira album and Prayers/Triangles is my second favorite from Deftones' Gore just to name a few.

But yeah I've heard Flatline just now and this is better, I like the slow tempo here. Chugging dj0nt riffs and the awesome clean/harsh blend I've come to love by Sotelo.

jakepriest:
I've actually grown to feel okay about The Price is Wrong, I don't like it more than anything on PI or Juggernaut but more than a few songs on PII and all of Clear.

The ending of Flatline is signature Periphery imo, clean/ambient break into a harmonious outro with soaring clean vocals. More of this please.

TioJorge:
Ohhh I loved that sooo much! Yes, the melodic mixed with the metal is fantastic. Really incredible song, that gave me a lot of the goose bumps and feels. In contrast, I think once the whole album is out, I'll appreciate the fully metal TPIW more. There's just a lot more diversity to Flatline and similarly feels like it has a lot more hooks even though I do love the chorus to TPIW.

Also love that little nod to Juggernaut with the line in Flatline, "Send an angel to pull me from the hell below..."  :metal  :coolio God I love this band.

adace:
Marigold is out. What an awesome track!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version