Author Topic: Steel Panther (Don't know SP? Watch the Trailer in reply #71, thank me later)  (Read 32677 times)

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2017!
Re: Steel Panther (Don't know SP? Watch the Trailer in reply #71, thank me later)
« Reply #315 on: February 21, 2018, 08:01:16 AM »
Just announced that Steel Panther added a Hartford CT date for April 29  :metal

Sunday night show that starts at 9PM  :-\ Fuck, I sound like an old man. I'm probably going to take the Monday afterward off.

My friend just asked me to go to that.  Should I?  Meaning, does the joke work over an hour and a half setlist?

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Re: Steel Panther (Don't know SP? Watch the Trailer in reply #71, thank me later)
« Reply #316 on: February 21, 2018, 08:03:09 AM »

Sunday night show that starts at 9PM  :-\ Fuck, I sound like an old man. I'm probably going to take the Monday afterward off.

My friend just asked me to go to that.  Should I?  Meaning, does the joke work over an hour and a half setlist?

Yes. Definitely go. The shows are amazing. I've seen them 3 times now and can't recommend them enough.

Offline kingshmegland

• defender of the brew!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #317 on: February 21, 2018, 10:00:51 AM »

The music is stellar.  You need to see them.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'. - Bob Newhart

So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Online Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
« Reply #318 on: February 23, 2018, 07:57:34 AM »
Tickets go on sale in three minutes.

Offline Cecilia

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #319 on: February 28, 2018, 04:36:29 PM »
6/15 The Chance Theater in Poughkeepsie.

It looks like my husband's band is going to open. I'll know for sure Friday.

I don't think there are any formers in the area, but if anyone is looking for cheaper tickets, let me know! 

Either way, I'll be there!