Author Topic: Steel Panther (Don't know SP? Watch the Trailer in reply #71, thank me later)  (Read 14918 times)

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
  • Boom, Mr Boom
Re: Steel Panther (Don't know SP? Watch the Trailer in reply #71, thank me later)
« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2017, 12:21:46 PM »
Can never have too much cowbell!
There were times when Rik and I were writing together when we almost died laughing. They were some of the most carefree stupid days I ever had, and I feel privileged to have shared them with him. And now he's died for real. Without me. Selfish bastard.

/Ade Edmondson

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Steel Panther (Don't know SP? Watch the Trailer in reply #71, thank me later)
« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2017, 12:26:12 PM »
If you're curious what the guys look like not in character... Click at your own risk

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/33/c9/f0/33c9f031f69e4d50867f2e0f65517724.jpg

That's pretty cool of Perry Farrell and Flea to pose with those two guys from college.  ;)

Offline Lowdz

« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2017, 12:59:58 PM »
Has anyone else got a copy of what I have always considered their "debut"?

I had a download of it at one time. It wasn't great and the banter tracks were shit. Bad News did it better ontheir debut

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • whahibrido pickingant in action...
New single out, I Got What You Want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sm7AfxdXj0k

Offline BlobVanDam

• Future Boy
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Transform and rock out!
    • BlobVanDam's 3D Portfolio
I saw it when it came out. I like it. :lol :metal
I think I'm going to enjoy this album more than the last one.
Only King could mis-spell a LETTER.
Yep. I think the only party in the MP/DT situation that hasn't moved on is DTF.

Online kingshmegland

• defender of the brew!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
My buddy has an extra ticket and wants me to go with him. :metal
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'. - Bob Newhart

So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
Great live show always............seen em 4 times but I have no real intention of buying any of their new music.  Everything I hear sounds similar but less inspired than my faves from the first two albums.
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

Offline Lowdz

Great live show always............seen em 4 times but I have no real intention of buying any of their new music.  Everything I hear sounds similar but less inspired than my faves from the first two albums.

I haven't liked anything off this one yet. Still great live though.

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
They're skipping CT this tour  :-[