Author Topic: Last Chance to Reason has signed w/Prosthetic Records!  (Read 799 times)

Offline evanlctr

Last Chance to Reason has signed w/Prosthetic Records!
« on: October 18, 2010, 02:51:11 PM »
I thought I'd spread this news to you guys! It's been in the works for a long time, but I can officially say we've signed with awesome indie metal label Prosthetic Records. Prosthetic has been responsible for exposing the masses to great bands like, Gojira, Scale the Summit and Animals as Leaders, not to mention early Lamb of God releases. These guys will be releasing the album portion of "Level 2" in 2011

Offline wkiml

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Last Chance to Reason has signed w/Prosthetic Records!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2010, 08:36:40 PM »
I thought I'd spread this news to you guys! It's been in the works for a long time, but I can officially say we've signed with awesome indie metal label Prosthetic Records. Prosthetic has been responsible for exposing the masses to great bands like, Gojira, Scale the Summit and Animals as Leaders, not to mention early Lamb of God releases. These guys will be releasing the album portion of "Level 2" in 2011

Wish them the best of luck, but heres alittle something that might make them think twice about getting signed

https://welcome-to-the-dream.com/teasers/fundingcampaign.html
Quote from: senecadawg2 on July 17, 2012, 10:54:32 PM
In defense of peanut butter...

try getting the neighbor's dog to lick your balls with a spoonful of chummus.

Offline evanlctr

Re: Last Chance to Reason has signed w/Prosthetic Records!
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 08:16:17 AM »
Not to make a big deal of that, but come on. Terrible things happen to people in all walks of life. Furthermore, I wish the music industry was doing well enough to get me to some crazy parties. As it is, it doesn't even feed me. The psychological aspects of the artist are true, but people in general are never satisfied with their place in life.

just my 2 cents