Author Topic: Metallica Fan Pays $35,000 For Drum Lesson With Lars Ulrich  (Read 4559 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Metallica Fan Pays $35,000 For Drum Lesson With Lars Ulrich
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »
Hey, I feel like some old school Metallica, I have all their albums but is the Live Shit cd/dvd box worth it?  I've seen various live official clips from the Justice and Black tour over the years, and I'm thinking they are from this box set.  Any help?
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2010, 08:13:37 PM »
Hey, I feel like some old school Metallica, I have all their albums but is the Live Shit cd/dvd box worth it?  I've seen various live official clips from the Justice and Black tour over the years, and I'm thinking they are from this box set.  Any help?
Some of the other Black tour clips may be from A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica DVD (which is about the writing, recording and touring of the Black Album) but the Live Shit is very worth it! Extremely!
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2010, 08:56:50 PM »
Some of the other Black tour clips may be from A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica DVD (which is about the writing, recording and touring of the Black Album) but the Live Shit is very worth it! Extremely!

Cool thanks.  the official live clips I have seen over the years are;

Welcome Home (Black tour)
Whiplash (Black tour)
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Justice tour)
Fade to Black (Justice tour)

There's p[probably a couple of others tooi.  Great videos.

Offline Portrucci

• Fission Mailed
  • You're just another hero riding through the night
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2010, 08:58:59 PM »
Seattle 89' is probably the best metal concert I've ever seen. I highly recommend the DVD (which is part of LS:B&P)
on par with the anguish one would have from getting unconsensually bent over and buttloved.

Offline Dimitrius

• DT.net Member
  • Fuckin' magnets, how do they work?
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2010, 09:22:27 PM »

Cool thanks.  the official live clips I have seen over the years are;

Welcome Home (Black tour)
Whiplash (Black tour)
For Whom the Bell Tolls (Justice tour)
Fade to Black (Justice tour)
All of those are from the Live Shit box set.
Joe and I in the same squad is basically the virtual equivalent of us plowing a rape van through an elementary school playground at recess.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2010, 04:34:58 AM »
Guess what I just went out and bought today???

:metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal :metal

Thanks for you help guys!!!