Author Topic: My debut solo LP album  (Read 1466 times)

Offline FabiotheIguana

• While Living In Allegory...
My debut solo LP album
« on: June 04, 2009, 02:15:21 AM »
https://www.myspace.com/permanentonmostsurfacestheband

It's me on guitar/vocals/programming and my friend on bass. There are two songs from the album on the myspace player as well as two "bonus tracks". More will be uploaded in the following weeks. The album will be on iTunes and the like sometime soon, but there is a hard copy with artwork done by my uncle that is available to purchase now. Theres a link to order through paypal on the profile.

Please check this out. I've put a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into this entire project, as I have written all the songs (completely) and have paid for this entire album, printing, etc out of my own pocket. This has taken a lot out of me as I have put myself fully into this. It would be cool if you guys just indulged in a listen and possibly consider buying the album. I really think it's good and I really think it's something that a lot of people on this forum would really like.

Check it out.
I can't imagine how amazing an experience [SCORE] must of been to see.
Remember the holocaust? Now picture the exact opposite

Cake > Pie

Online hefdaddy42

• Et in Arcadia Ego
  • Global Moderator
  • Postwhore Emeritus
Re: My debut solo LP album
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 09:58:55 AM »
I will try to check this out by this weekend.  I'm looking forward to it.  :tup
Hef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
Re: My debut solo LP album
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 11:29:52 PM »
Fools & Ghouls is the best one on your myspace.  The rest just aren't my cup of tea.  But F&G is a pretty good.  Except for the screaming parts. 
Keep at it dude!   :tup
www.bedeceived.com

ZOMG WHAT'S AT BEDECEIVED.COM?

I DUNNO!  CLICK THE DARNED LINK TO FIND OUT!