General > General Music Discussion

What Do You Wear To Concerts?

<< < (6/8) > >>

bodiesinflight:

--- Quote from: Ben_Jamin on August 19, 2010, 11:52:34 AM --- Doesn't really matter as no chicks care what band you wear

--- End quote ---

I did actually get talking to a really hot girl at a gig once purely because I was wearing a 65daysofstatic tee and she was a massive 65dos fan so not 100% true

Birch Boy:
I got a few older duded talk to me about when they saw Dream Theater back in the early 90s, because I wore my Dream Theater Black Clouds & Silver Linings Tour shirt to see Alice In Chains.

ReaperKK:

--- Quote from: KevShmev on August 19, 2010, 12:21:48 AM ---Non-band clothing.  I always dress the way I always do when I am going out for the evening or something.

--- End quote ---

This.

I find most band shirts look shitty.

Dr. SeaWolf:

--- Quote from: Birch Boy on August 19, 2010, 01:36:06 PM ---I got a few older duded talk to me about when they saw Dream Theater back in the early 90s when I wore my Dream Theater Black Clouds & Silver Linings Tour shirt to see Alice In Chains

--- End quote ---

At first I read this as "I wore a Dream Theater Black Clouds & Silver Linings tour shirt in the early 90s when I saw Alice In Chains" and was extremely confused.

Birch Boy:

--- Quote from: Dr. SeaWolf on August 19, 2010, 03:14:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: Birch Boy on August 19, 2010, 01:36:06 PM ---I got a few older duded talk to me about when they saw Dream Theater back in the early 90s when I wore my Dream Theater Black Clouds & Silver Linings Tour shirt to see Alice In Chains

--- End quote ---

At first I read this as "I wore a Dream Theater Black Clouds & Silver Linings tour shirt in the early 90s when I saw Alice In Chains" and was extremely confused.

--- End quote ---
I should probably reword that :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version