Author Topic: DTF golfer's thread v. coolgolfstorybro  (Read 6378 times)

Offline DragonAttack

Re: DTF golfer's thread v. coolgolfstorybro
« Reply #105 on: May 30, 2017, 12:54:08 PM »
Caught sleeping behind the wheel at 3AM, claims on meds, that he wasn't drinking.  Yeah, right, sure, except....his announced blood alcohol content was reported today as .000.   So, TMZ sure got it wrong about refusing a Breathalyzer.  This is all so odd.

oh, and as to ESPN.  It seems like it has been run by Disney teens for about a decade.  No one would have seen Tiger's pic on any other 'news' publication.  :facepalm:

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #106 on: June 15, 2017, 10:13:00 AM »
U.S. Open WOOT WOOT! :metal :yarr :hat

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Looks like Fish, tastes like chicken
« Reply #107 on: June 15, 2017, 03:24:52 PM »
What a gorgeous course. I've never seen Erin Hills before.

Also, having Holly Sonders on FS1 doesn't hurt the broadcast either.

:drool:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 03:54:32 PM by Podaar »

Offline sylvan

• Alter Bridge Disciple
« Reply #108 on: June 16, 2017, 10:32:30 AM »
First off, Holly Sonders used to be so much more amazing looking when on the Golf Channel. She looked like the most amazing specimen of woman you could run into in public, at your local gym. Now she looks fake and unnatural. But like 3 years ago, I might have actually killed another human to have her.

Erin Hills looks amazing! All the guys are saying it's the best condition they've ever seen a championship course. There's been no one on it since October! I'm hoping the winds pick up and the course get a little firmer and faster. Regardless of the scores (way to go Rickie!), it didn't look like watching a US Open. I wanna see bigger bounces, more rollout, and LESS control.

Offline DragonAttack

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2017, 01:01:36 PM »
What an amazing final six holes by Spieth to win The Open !!!! 

Very good round by Kucher, who certainly held his own.  And here was Lin on the practice range while they were on 13, thinking there was the possibility of a playoff (and for good reason at the time).
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 03:27:11 PM by DragonAttack »

Online Architeuthis

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2017, 01:44:34 PM »
Congrats to Spieth! Kucher was great too..

You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Tordenperle krall. Literally.
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2017, 08:11:05 PM »
My only notable golf story: I used a 9 iron to hit the ball over a pond, but instead of going up and over, it went straight across... Into a duck, breaking its neck. The poor thing want flopping around, and all its buddies swam over to it to see what the matter was. I felt terrible.

On a more positive note, I recently got a hole in one playing miniature golf. :D

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Rest in Peace
« Reply #112 on: August 22, 2017, 02:33:07 PM »
Ok, admit it, who here has checked out Tiger Woods' Claret Jug, now that pictures of it have been leaked?
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'