Author Topic: Question for anti gay marriage people.  (Read 65091 times)

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
Re: Question for anti gay marriage people.
« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2010, 04:17:33 PM »
What? Those are reasons Sovereign has given for why               is wrong, how is repeating them a personal attack?

I chuckled...
"I don't believe in Santa Clause, John Myung, or the Tooth Fairy..." - MP

What does that have to do with if ass scratching is unnatural or not?

My Youtube page:
https://www.youtube.com/user/serpentinessarecute

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #176 on: October 14, 2010, 04:18:09 PM »
I still didn't get a response.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #177 on: October 14, 2010, 04:20:14 PM »
You still haven't answered Icy's original question.

What does it matter to you?

Because teh gays is not only contagious but will also lead to people becoming murderers. Think of the children.

Oh, I'm sorry. I merely thought that I answered it A FEW POSTS UP?

I don't think I'm breaking any rules by asking so here we go...

So Sovereign, if I may call you by a shortened name, gay people disgust you, so that is why it matters to you and there should be no gay marriage people?

1) NOOO! You may not call me by a shortened name! Ok fine!
2) No, gay people don't "disgust" me. Gay acts DO
3)I don't think there should be gay marriage because it only encourages (in MY opinion) further abominations to take place

My Youtube page:

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #178 on: October 14, 2010, 04:21:40 PM »
Like what? What else will the gays do?

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2010, 04:23:23 PM »

Because teh gays is not only contagious but will also lead to people becoming murderers. Think of the children.

So Sovereign, if I may call you by a shortened name, gay people disgust you, so that is why it matters to you and there should be no gay marriage people?

3)I don't think there should be gay marriage because it only encourages (in MY opinion) further abominations to take place
2. But gay acts don't take place in front of you.  They take place in the bedroom, like most sexual activities do.  Again, how do gay acts effect you or prevent you from having a happy life in any way?
3. I respect your opinion, but why have you come to the conclusion that being gay is a matter of choice?  Just wondering.
www.bedeceived.com

ZOMG WHAT'S AT BEDECEIVED.COM?

I DUNNO!  CLICK THE DARNED LINK TO FIND OUT!

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »
Yeah, thats another thing that I don't get. Since when do you chose to be gay?

And still, what other acts would say gay people do?

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2010, 04:26:20 PM »

I think he is trying to say that more people would become gay because they think it's okay.
www.bedeceived.com

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2010, 04:29:53 PM »

2. But gay acts don't take place in front of you.  They take place in the bedroom, like most sexual activities do.  
3. I respect your opinion, but why have you come to the conclusion that being gay is a matter of choice?  Just wondering.

"But gay acts don't take place in front of you."
true, but they are often (Note: OFTEN, not :ALWAYS) galvanized by popular culture and are portrayed as natural (here we go with the whole "natural" argument; keep in mind that this is MY - i repeat - MY view)

"I respect your opinion, but why have you come to the conclusion that being gay is a matter of choice?"
I actually never arrived at that conclusion. Whether or not it is a choice is unknowable to me; but what I would applaud in a gay individual is for him / her to fight their gay needs / wants and not engage in gay acts for the sake of society and themselves.

My Youtube page:

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2010, 04:30:49 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

How would I feel if I asked you to never bone a chick ever again...yeah...you wouldn't dig it.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

I think he is trying to say that more people would become gay because they think it's okay.

Yes, that is a point I have been enigmatically stressing throughout...

My Youtube page:

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2010, 04:31:42 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

How would I feel if I asked you to never bone a chick ever again...yeah...you wouldn't dig it.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2010, 04:32:37 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

Of course not. But keep in mind you asked for MY views. Not "give me some views that a pro-gay person might find agreeable..."

My Youtube page:

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2010, 04:33:18 PM »
But you are still asking people to abandon everything that makes them human, Don't you find that a tad unreasonable?

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2010, 04:35:16 PM »
But you are still asking people to abandon everything that makes them human, Don't you find that a tad unreasonable?

Hmm...I'm afraid I don't see this.
Explain

My Youtube page:

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2010, 04:36:22 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

Of course not. But keep in mind you asked for MY views. Not "give me some views that a pro-gay person might find agreeable..."
Right but you're views are hypocritical and lack any empathy or legitimate backing at all.  How can you say you wouldn't want someone to tell you to ignore your sexual desires but then do it yourself?  I think you are trying to make reasons up for why you hate gays because you simply hate gays.  And don't give me the crap about you just hating gay acts because it's obvious that isn't true.

"I respect your opinion, but why have you come to the conclusion that being gay is a matter of choice?"
I actually never arrived at that conclusion. Whether or not it is a choice is unknowable to me.
Then how would accepting gay marriage create more "abominations"?
www.bedeceived.com

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2010, 04:37:35 PM »

Explain

Don't bone who you want to bone.

That is what you are asking. That is asking people, regardless of their sexuality, to not do something that has been ingrained in our heads for 10s of thousands of years. You can't just ask people to not do that. That would be like me asking you to not have sex with a chick. I mean, yes, that is the norm, but imagine if some dude all of a sudden said "HEY! NO GUY SHOULD FUCK A CHICK!!!" You would go apeshit.

Offline ehra

« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2010, 04:37:49 PM »

And to add to that, don't you think it's unreasonable to hold judgments on other people with hardly any justification other than "because that's my opinion"? Like the "homosexuality is an abomination" argument, it's been shown that homosexuality is a naturally occurring thing in the animal world but you keep holding to your opinion simply because it's your opinion.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2010, 04:44:00 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

Right but you're views are hypocritical and lack any empathy or legitimate backing at all.  How can you say you wouldn't want someone to tell you to ignore your sexual desires but then do it yourself?  I think you are trying to make reasons up for why you hate gays because you simply hate gays.  And don't give me the crap about you just hating gay acts because it's obvious that isn't true.

I actually never arrived at that conclusion. Whether or not it is a choice is unknowable to me.

Your signature insults yourself: you are the one who accused me of saying that gays chose to be so when I NEVER DID.
The "smart" comment that follows is unintelligible rubbish

My Youtube page:

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2010, 04:45:22 PM »

Explain

That is what you are asking. That is asking people, regardless of their sexuality, to not do something that has been ingrained in our heads for 10s of thousands of years. You can't just ask people to not do that. That would be like me asking you to not have sex with a chick. I mean, yes, that is the norm, but imagine if some dude all of a sudden said "HEY! NO GUY SHOULD FUCK A CHICK!!!" You would go apeshit.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2010, 04:47:13 PM »

Explain

That is what you are asking. That is asking people, regardless of their          , to not do something that has been ingrained in our heads for 10s of thousands of years. You can't just ask people to not do that. That would be like me asking you to not          with a chick. I mean, yes, that is the norm, but imagine if some dude all of a sudden said "HEY! NO GUY SHOULD      A CHICK!!!" You would go apeshit.

I urge gays to restrain themselves from engaging in gay acts because I believe it is wrong. I do not urge straight people to restrain themselves from this because I see no wrong in this.

My Youtube page:

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2010, 04:47:39 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

Your signature insults yourself: you are the one who accused me of saying that gays chose to be so when I NEVER DID.
I gave you my evidence to where you said being gay is a choice.  Just in case you missed it, I will restate:

www.bedeceived.com

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2010, 04:48:16 PM »
But WHY do you see it as wrong is the question we've all been asking.  and "just cuz..." isn't an answer.
www.bedeceived.com

Offline ehra

« Reply #197 on: October 14, 2010, 04:49:13 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

What he means is that you just said that you don't know whether homosexuality is a choice or not. If that's the case, then how can you also claim that allowing homosexual marriage/sex would then encourage others to do the same? If it's not a choice then it doesn't make any sense that anything could "encourage" people to go gay.

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #198 on: October 14, 2010, 04:51:05 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

What he means is that you just said that you don't know whether homosexuality is a choice or not. If that's the case, then how can you also claim that allowing homosexual marriage/sex would then encourage others to do the same? If it's not a choice then it doesn't make any sense that anything could "encourage" people to go gay.
This exactly.  Sorry if I wasn't being clear.
www.bedeceived.com

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #199 on: October 14, 2010, 04:51:23 PM »

Explain

That is what you are asking. That is asking people, regardless of their          , to not do something that has been ingrained in our heads for 10s of thousands of years. You can't just ask people to not do that. That would be like me asking you to not          with a chick. I mean, yes, that is the norm, but imagine if some dude all of a sudden said "HEY! NO GUY SHOULD      A CHICK!!!" You would go apeshit.

I urge gays to restrain themselves from engaging in gay acts because I believe it is wrong. I do not urge straight people to restrain themselves from this because I see no wrong in this.

I see. So the world should run based on your morals and what you believe is right and wrong. Ok then. I see...well...

ugh

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #200 on: October 14, 2010, 04:52:23 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

What he means is that you just said that you don't know whether               is a choice or not. If that's the case, then how can you also claim that allowing            marriage/sex would then encourage others to do the same? If it's not a choice then it doesn't make any sense that anything could "encourage" people to go gay.

Glamorizing gayness in pop culture will lead to more people being gay. Sorry. T'is is the most likely result

My Youtube page:

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #201 on: October 14, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »
Not really. People will always be straight and people will always be gay. Being gay is biological, not mental. What it might do is make it more acceptable. Which is something we need as a country.

Offline ehra

« Reply #202 on: October 14, 2010, 04:55:00 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

What he means is that you just said that you don't know whether               is a choice or not. If that's the case, then how can you also claim that allowing            marriage/sex would then encourage others to do the same? If it's not a choice then it doesn't make any sense that anything could "encourage" people to go gay.

Glamorizing gayness in pop culture will lead to more people being gay. Sorry. T'is is the most likely result

But that means that "gayness" is a conscious choice, which you just denied when you said you're not sure!

Not only that, but there's a distinct difference between glamorizing something and allowing it. Smoking is allowed, it hasn't been "glamorized" in decades.

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #203 on: October 14, 2010, 04:56:00 PM »
I basically said half of what you said, your other half was spot on as well though.

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #204 on: October 14, 2010, 04:57:16 PM »
WHAT!??!?!??!?!??!

But that means that "gayness" is a conscious choice, which you just denied when you said you're not sure!

I was just about to post this.

Flawed argument is flawed.  SD.
Not really. People will always be straight and people will always be gay. Being gay is biological, not mental. What it might do is make it more acceptable. Which is something we need as a country.
Actually, being gay is biological and mental, but that's besides the point.  I believe you mean conscious or not-conscious.
www.bedeceived.com

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #205 on: October 14, 2010, 04:57:48 PM »

"What it might do is make it more acceptable. Which is something we need as a country."

I strongly disagree. Maybe we should make boning animals legal? And animal / human marriages too?

My Youtube page:

Offline 73109

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #206 on: October 14, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »
Ah...now we have the age old homosexuality=zoophilia

Offline ehra

« Reply #207 on: October 14, 2010, 05:00:30 PM »
I didn't realize animals could give consent.

Offline SovereignDream

• Banned from P/R
  • Yayness
« Reply #208 on: October 14, 2010, 05:02:25 PM »
Ah...now we have the age old              =zoophilia

Just so you get an idea of what I equate a (physical) gay relationship to. I've no problem with the emotional love in a gay relationship.

My Youtube page:

Offline icysk8r

• DTF Resident Magician
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • www.bedeceived.com
« Reply #209 on: October 14, 2010, 05:03:30 PM »
Ah...now we have the age old              =zoophilia

Just so you get an idea of what I equate a (physical) gay relationship to. I've no problem with the emotional love in a gay relationship.
Explain to me, in detail, how having sex with a non-consenting animal is ANYTHING like having sex with an adult gay male who consents?
www.bedeceived.com