Author Topic: The Official Blind Guardian Thread v. Yup, Still a Necrothread  (Read 93539 times)

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
Re: The Official Blind Guardian Thread v. Not a Necrothread
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2010, 07:36:26 AM »
The sticker on the CD  says they'll be touring North America in the Fall but their website doesn't say shit.

Well they're definitely touring Germany/Europe this fall, so that's not happening...

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2010, 03:43:15 PM »
I belive their facebook said september 9th they announce NA dates.

Offline Birch Boy

• DTF's Heavy Metal Hippie
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2010, 12:48:40 AM »
I belive their facebook said september 9th they announce NA dates.
Yeah, their Facebook page says that they're releasing dates on the ninth.

Offline GuineaPig

« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2010, 07:56:13 AM »
The sticker on the CD  says they'll be touring North America in the Fall but their website doesn't say shit.

Well they're definitely touring Germany/Europe this fall, so that's not happening...

You wrong, son!

https://www.blind-guardian.com/2010/09/08/north-american-tour-dates-confirmed/
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea."

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2010, 08:32:53 AM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! THEY'RE COMING TO ARIZONA!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Offline Birch Boy

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2010, 02:29:23 PM »
I might see them. I have a friend who's a fanatic who's definitely going, but I don't listen to them (I know they're good, just never got their music yet), so it'll also depend on if I can afford it (thirty bucks, not bad at all).

Offline PlaysLikeMyung

• Myung Protege Wannabe
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Maurice Moss: Cooler than you
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2010, 05:40:23 PM »
Why is it that most power metal bands start at the Trocadero?

Sonata Arctica

Kamelot

and now Blind Guardian

WIN :metal

I will be seeing them the 19th of November :metal

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2010, 08:22:57 PM »
I plan on convincing my friend to go to the NYC show with me, probably by buying him a ticket.

Offline Birch Boy

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2010, 08:23:50 PM »
I might see you there

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2010, 12:19:09 PM »
Alright, they're coming here to New Mex. Think I might check it out as its only 18$ and I've been wanting to check them out, but no money to buy albums.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Seventh Son

« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2010, 02:43:42 PM »
Sweet, I'll see if I can scrap the cash to see them in December.
Every time someone brings up "Never Enough", the terrorists win.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2010, 06:47:36 PM »
There set lists have been pretty solid so far through thier tour of Europe.  I wish they would play more of the new album though, but being that this will be the first time I see them, I don't mind seeing the mixture of music they are playing.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2012, 01:29:27 PM »
Is too a Necrothread.

Anyone going to pick up their "best of" Memories of A Time to Come? Best of in quotes because this compilation contains Follow The Blind... Um... No one likes this song and Banish From Sanctuary, a fan favorite and on the same album, was omitted. Also, it would have been smart to re-record Majesty if they aren't going to put the definitive live version from "Live" on here. Remixing the song didn't help it any. They just polished a turd.  Here's the press release:

Finally, after all these years, we have found the time to gather our most worthy songs into a best of compilation, representative of our career’s first 25 years. From the very beginning it was important for us to undertake this project only if we could put the necessary time and attention to detail into it. With overwhelming nostalgia we have looked back on 25 years and came up with Memories of a Time to Come, an organic mixture of some of our greatest songs.

With the exception of “Sacred Worlds”, all songs on Memories of a Time to Come have been remixed while “The Bard’s Song – The Hobbit”, “Valhalla” as well as “And Then There Was Silence” have been re-recorded. This album contains some very pleasant surprises for the die-hard Blind Guardian fan and delivers a perfect image of our musical spirit to those who are not, or just loosely, familiar with the band. Memories of a Time to Come precisely defines our progression and the long-standing dedication to our music. We are proud to present an album that will take the listener on a musical voyage. This year’s Christmas will be in January!

Memories of a Time to Come, the ultimate collection of Blind Guardian music from 1987 to 2011, will be released on January 20, 2012 via Virgin/EMI. It will be available as a double CD, 3 CD deluxe limited edition including the legendary Lucifer’s Heritage demos and as download.

CD 1:

Imaginations from the Other Side (7:11) *
Nightfall (5:34) *
Ride into Obsession (4:46) *
Somewhere Far Beyond (7:32) *
Majesty (7:29) *
Traveler in Time (6:01) *
Follow the Blind (7:11) *
The Last Candle (6:03) *

CD 2:

Sacred Worlds (9:17)
This Will Never End (5:07) *
Valhalla (5:13) **
Bright Eyes (5:15) *
Mirror Mirror (5:09) *
The Bard’s Song (In the Forest) (3:26) *
The Bard’s Song (The Hobbit) (3:41) **
And Then There Was Silence (14:06) **

CD 3: (only available with the deluxe limited edition)

Brian ***
Halloween (The Wizard’s Crown) ***
Lucifer’s Heritage ***
Symphonies of Doom ***
Dead of the Night ***
Majesty
Trial by the Archon
Battalions of Fear
Run for the Night
Lost in the Twilight Hall
Tommyknockers
Ashes to Ashes
Time What is Time
A Past and Future Secret
The Script for My Requiem

*   Remixed 2011
**  Re-recorded 2011
*** Re-worked 2011

There are some audio issues with some of the songs, and the re-recording of And Then There Was Silence was unnecessary, but can still be listened to unlike the re-recording of Iced Earth's Dante's Inferno...

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2012, 03:41:48 PM »
I think I'll just save my money for their next full length release. Not a big fan of compilations.

Badass cover art though.  :metal

Offline Gadough

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: The Official Blind Guardian Thread v. Now Very Much a Necrothread
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 03:13:32 PM »
Nightfall in Middle Earth is such a good album, holy shit. Irresistible choruses. So hard not to sing along.
Gadough isn't Hitler. He's much, much worse.

Offline Zydar

• Creep With Tonality
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 12:59:57 AM »
It is an excellent album, indeed.
Zydar is my new hero.  I just laughed so hard I nearly shat.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 02:57:12 AM »
Has anyone actually picked up this new compilation?  I'm thinking about getting it.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 04:42:12 AM »
Wow, I might actually get that. I'm not a HUGE Blind guardian fan, but like their stuff here and there. That compilation has some of the songs I like on it. If only for the re-recorded version of 'Valhalla'. Nice, I'll think about it.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2012, 08:48:59 AM »
HOLY SHIT FEBRUARY?!

Damn, It seemed like that compilation just came out. Fuck. Anyway, news from the bards:

A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time coming in February 2013
Posted on Saturday, December 1st, 2012

Save up your Christmas money for February when A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time, a strictly limited edition Blind Guardian box set with 15 CDs in 13 high quality digipacks and only 8000 copies worldwide, is released.

Germany, Austria and Switzerland have a release date of February 1, 2013 and the rest of the world on February 4, 2013. The box set can now be pre-ordered from your favorite record shop!

Looking back over Blind Guardian’s career from the here and now in 2013, you see a success story gone global, the likes of which very few other German metal bands have ever experienced. This band from Krefeld has been just about everywhere, conquering the North American market in the same way as they stormed the charts in Asia or packed concert venues in South America and even South Africa. From their (at that point purely) German beginnings with debut album Battalions of Fear (1988), followed by their first international recognition with the second album Follow the Blind (1989) and the euphoria which went round the world when Tales from the Twilight World (1990) and Somewhere Far Beyond (1992) came out, right through to their masterpiece of composition in A Night at the Opera (2002), the name of the band developed to become an unmistakable world brand. There are lots of reasons for this, but no doubt much of it is down to the extraordinary skill of everyone involved, their virtuoso dexterity and that gift for bringing mystical themes in tune with unusually complex metal directives. Something else which really makes Blind Guardian stand out is the way they have always kept so close to their fans. Even more proof of their unconditional commitment to the huge fan-base is being released now; A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time, a strictly limited edition deluxe box set with a total of 15 CDs in 13 high quality digipacks, which the musicians and the record company have been working on together for almost a year. A particularly long time to create a compilation you may think, but a glance at just how much this box set encompasses explains why their conscientious and time-consuming preparation took so long.

A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time not only includes all the albums released during the so-called Virgin years (the record company brought out all the bands’ records between 1988 and 2004) but also all their previously unreleased demo recordings, rare bonus tracks and alternative versions of famous pieces from this era, and all of them have been remastered and some even remixed. To be precise; it includes the seven studio albums Battalions of Fear, Follow the Blind, Tales from the Twilight World, Somewhere Far Beyond, Imaginations from the Other Side, Nightfall in Middle-Earth and A Night at the Opera, and on top of all that you get the live albums Tokyo Tales and Live as well as The Forgotten Tales compilation, all of them now with 2012 mastering and some of them with new mixes. Above and beyond that, Blind Guardian have dug deep into their archives and come up with some real treats: in Imaginations Through the Looking Glass for the very first time the phenomenal concert they put on in Coburg, Germany in June 2003 appears in audio format on two CDs. And another first, in a special edition of Nightfall in Middle-Earth, the musicians also present the legendary 1998 studio album without any breaks (including a new mix of “Blood Tears”). This precious box is rounded off with An Extraordinary Tale, which includes so far unreleased demo versions of the pieces “Welcome to Dying”, “Lord of the Rings”, “The Bard’s Song (In the Forest)”, “The Bard’s Song (The Hobbit)”, “Theatre of Pain”, “Trial by Fire” and “I’m Alive” and the never before released, around 90 seconds longer version of the song “The Quest for Tanelorn” as well as the comparatively rare number “Harvest of Sorrow”.

So, there is so much to find, enjoy and rediscover in this outright opulent deluxe box which is accompanied by a 20 page glossy booklet (size: 27cm x 27cm) containing comments from the members of the band and more than 100 rare and mainly unpublished photos belonging to the musicians. A limited edition and numbered Blind Guardian art print on special paper (sized 27cm by 27cm) and a guitar plectrum engraved with the band’s logo have also been added to the box. Blind Guardian are rightly proud of this glorious package. “With A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time we document how much has Blind Guardian developed between 1988 and 2004 in, as I see it, a particularly impressive and vivid way”, explains singer/bassist Hansi Kürsch who, together with original members André Olbrich and Marcus Siepen, still controls the destiny of this amazing group. Kürsch adds: “The brand new mastering also makes sure that all 15 CDs are on the same level as far as the dynamics are concerned so theoretically you can listen to the whole box at one go, without having to adjust the volume level at all.”

Of course this jam-packed compilation also includes all the compositional climaxes and milestones along Blind Guardian’s career path; “Majesty” from their debut album Battalions of Fear was the first time the band presented their unusual song writing combined with the boundless energy which still makes Blind Guardian stand out so much today. “Traveler in Time” from Tales from the Twilight World then puts the band’s epic approach into focus. “The Bard’s Song” has developed into a real classic, creating that perfect symbiosis between band and audience at concert after concert and reinforcing the folklore element within the typical Blind Guardian sound.

Of course, in this box, Blind Guardian also present the sublime title track from the album Imaginations from the Other Side with its capable mixture of anthemic power metal and progressive directives, as well as the downright cinematic number “Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill)” from the album Nightfall in Middle-Earth. The experts reckon the fantastic “And Then There Was Silence” from A Night at the Opera was the icing on the cake of those Virgin years and you can hear it in all its glory on A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time.

With A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time Blind Guardian stay true to their reputation of not doing anything only halfway. As always with this band you get the full-on thing, on both the composition and technical production sides. This box is also full of rare photos from the musicians’ private collections as well as previously unreleased demo recordings, once again documenting how far this group will go to give their fans the best possible product. And as Hansi Kürsch put it: “We poured our heart and soul into A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time making it a well worthwhile box for our fans which fully meets the demands we make of ourselves as well as those of our fans. And that is exactly what we were aiming for.”

Tracklisting for A Traveler’s Guide to Space and Time (15 CD Set)

Disc 1- Battalions of Fear (Digitally Remastered 2012)
1. Majesty – 2. Guardian of the Blind – 3. Trial by the Archon – 4. Wizard’s Crown – 5. Run for the Night – 6. The Martyr – 7. Battalions of Fear – 8. By the Gates of Moria – 9. Gandalf’s Rebirth (New 2013 Mix)

Disc 2 – Follow the Blind (Digitally Remastered 2012)
1. Inquisition – 2. Banish from Sanctuary – 3. Damned for All Time – 4. Follow the Blind – 5. Hall of the King – 6. Fast to Madness – 7. Beyond the Ice – 8. Valhalla – 9. Don’t Break the Circle – 10. Barbara Ann

Disc 3 – Tales from the Twilight World (Digitally Remastered 2012 & New Mix 2012)
1. Traveler in Time – 2. Welcome to Dying – 3. Weird Dreams – 4. Lord of the Rings – 5. Goodbye My Friend – 6. Lost in the Twilight Hall – 7. Tommyknockers – 8. Altair 4 – 9. The Last Candle – 10. Run for the Night (Live)

Disc 4 – Somewhere Far Beyond (Digitally Remastered 2012 & New Mix 2012)
1. Time What Is Time – 2. Journey Through the Dark – 3. Black Chamber – 4. Theatre of Pain – 5. The Quest for Tanelorn – 6. Ashes to Ashes – 7. The Bard’s Song (In the Forest) – 8. The Bard’s Song (The Hobbit) – 9. The Piper’s Calling – 10. Somewhere Far Beyond – 11. Spread Your Wings – 12. Trial by Fire – 13. Theatre of Pain

Disc 5 – Tokyo Tales (Original 1993 Mix, Digitally Remastered 2012)
1. Inquisition – 2. Banish from Sanctuary – 3. Journey Through the Dark – 4. Traveler in Time – 5. The Quest for Tanelorn – 6. Goodbye My Friend – 7. Time What Is Time – 8. Majesty – 9. Valhalla – 10. Welcome to Dying – 11. Lost in the Twilight Hall – 12. Barbara Ann

Disc 6 – Imaginations from the Other Side (Digitally Remastered 2012 & New Mix 2012)
1. Imaginations from the Other Side – 2. I’m Alive – 3. A Past and Future Secret – 4. The Script for My Requiem – 5. Mordred’s Song – 6. Born in a Mourning Hall – 7. Bright Eyes – 8. Another Holy War – 9. And the Story Ends

Disc 7 – The Forgotten Tales (Original Mixes Digitally Remastered 2012)
1. Mr. Sandman – 2. Surfin’ USA – 3. Bright Eyes – 4. Lord of the Rings – 5. The Wizard – 6. Spread Your Wings – 7. Mordred’s Song – 8. Black Chamber – 9. The Bard’s Song (In the Forest) – 10. Barbara Ann – 11. A Past and Future Secret – 12. To France – 13. Theatre of Pain

Disc 8 – Nightfall in Middle-Earth (Digitally Remastered 2012 & New Mix 2012)
1. War of Wrath – 2. Into the Storm  – 3. Lammoth – 4. Nightfall – 5. The Minstrel – 6. The Curse of Feanor – 7. Captured – 8. Blood Tears – 9. Mirror Mirror – 10. Face the Truth – 11. Noldor (Dead Winter Reigns) – 12. Battle of Sudden Flames – 13. Time Stands Still(At the Iron Hill) – 14. The Dark Elf – 15. Thorn – 16. The Eldar – 17. Nom the Wise – 18. When Sorrow Sang – 19. Out on the Water – 20. The Steadfast – 21. Dark Passage – 22. Final Chapter (Thus Ends)

Disc 9 – A Night at the Opera (Digitally Remastered 2012 & New Mix 2012)
1. Precious Jerusalem – 2. Battlefield – 3. Under the Ice – 4. Sadly Sings Destiny – 5. The Maiden and the Minstrel Knight – 6. Wait for an Answer – 7. The Soulforged – 8. Age of False Innocence – 9. Punishment Divine – 10. And Then There Was Silence

Live (Digitally Remastered 2012)
Disc 10
1. War of Wrath – 2. Into the Storm – 3. Welcome to Dying – 4. Nightfall – 5. The Script for My Requiem – 6. Harvest of Sorrow – 7. The Soulforged – 8. Valhalla – 9. Majesty – 10. Mordred’s Song - 11. Born in a Mourning Hall

Disc 11
1. Under the Ice – 2. Bright Eyes – 3. Punishment Divine – 4. The Bard’s Song (In the Forest) – 5. Imaginations from the Other Side – 6. Lost in the Twilight Hall – 7. A Past and Future Secret – 8. Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill) – 9. Journey Through the Dark – 10. Lord of the Rings – 11. Mirror Mirror

Imaginations Through the Looking Glass – Live in Coburg, 2003 (for first time on CD – digitally remastered 2012)
Disc 12

1. War of Wrath – 2. Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill) – 3. Banish from Sanctuary – 4. Nightfall - 5. The Script for My Requiem – 6. Valhalla – 7. A Past and Future Secret – 8. Punishment Divine – 9. Mordred’s Song – 10. The Last Candle

Disc 13
1. Bright Eyes – 2. Lord of the Rings – 3. I’m Alive – 4. Another Holy War – 5. And Then There Was Silence – 6. Somewhere Far Beyond – 7. The Bard’s Song (In the Forest) – 8. Imaginations from the Other Side – 9. And the Story Ends – 10. Mirror Mirror

Disc 14 – Nightfall in Middle-Earth – Special Edition (Digitally Remastered 2012 & New Mix 2012)
1. Into the Storm – 2. Nightfall – 3. The Curse of Feanor – 4. Blood Tears (new vocal mix 2012) – 5. Mirror Mirror – 6. Noldor (Dead Winter Reigns) – 7. Time Stands Still (At the Iron Hill) – 8. Thorn – 9. The Eldar – 10. When Sorrow Sang – 11. A Dark Passage

Disc 15 – An Extraordinary Tale (Live Rarities & Demos – Digitally Remastered 2012)
1. Welcome to Dying (Demo) – 2. Lord of the Rings (Demo) – 3. The Bard’s Song (In the Forest) (Demo) – 4. The Bard’s Song (The Hobbit) (Demo) – 5. Theatre of Pain (Demo) – 6. Trial by Fire (Demo) -  7. The Quest for Tanelorn (unreleased extended version) – 8. Harvest of Sorrow (rare version) – 9. I’m Alive (Demo)

I already made myself an audio version of Imaginations Through The Looking Glass and a no break Nightfall In Middle Earth, but If I had the money, I'd totally buy this. It's an amazing looking set. It would go great next to my Iced Earth Slave To The Dark box set, if I had the money for that too. :lol

Offline The King in Crimson

• Stuck in a glass dome since 1914!
  • Mr. Sandman, Give Me A Dream
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2012, 09:26:12 AM »
Wow, that's pretty awesome looking.

Too bad I just bought all their albums this last summer (sans Forgotten Tales).  :lol

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2012, 09:51:16 AM »
There last release was a large collection of remastered songs so this seems kind of odd. I guess its really for the die hards but id like to have a CD of the concert DVD since that DVD is really good.

Offline Ultimetalhead

• The Mighty Masturbator
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • .ay rof dab s'ti dna...
Re: The Official Blind Guardian Thread v. Yup, Still a Necrothread
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2012, 10:57:33 AM »
Do very much want. Shit's going to be mad expensive though, and the cruel reality is that I already have most of those. :p
Orion....that's the one with a bunch of power chords and boringly harsh vocals, isn't it?
LOOK AT THIS AWESOME SHIT AHHHHHH

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2012, 01:22:55 PM »
Talk about the time to finally buy a BG cd.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2012, 04:16:25 PM »
I'm really curious about the new mix for ANATO. I wasn't impressed with the mixes from the compilation at the beginning of the year, (especially since there were sound problems with them) but as long as I can make it through the album without getting a headache, I'll be happy. I just hope they pull a "Dark Genesis" and release the albums individually at some point.

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2012, 08:47:10 PM »
I'm really curious about the new mix for ANATO. I wasn't impressed with the mixes from the compilation at the beginning of the year, (especially since there were sound problems with them) but as long as I can make it through the album without getting a headache, I'll be happy. I just hope they pull a "Dark Genesis" and release the albums individually at some point.

This, though I actually like the original ANATO mix. Was pretty different.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2012, 03:46:16 AM »
I have all their albums and the new best of, so I don't see me buying this.  Not enough new stuff to warrant a purchase.

Offline Perpetual Change

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2012, 04:50:44 AM »
I didn't buy the new best of, but I did listen to it, and I basically found all of the new recordings and remixes to be inferior to the old ones.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2012, 05:17:57 AM »
Yeah, I totally agree.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2012, 08:51:51 AM »
Same here.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2012, 12:51:39 AM »
Seeing as I cannot find a single copy of A Night At The Opera, I Preordered the boxset.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2012, 07:07:26 AM »
Weirdly, the only place I've ever found a copy of A Night at the Opera was in Minorca. This means my copy has a spanish-language bonus track and everything. It's kind of cool.

Offline Zook

• Evil Incarnate
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take My Hand
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2013, 05:38:21 PM »
This picture makes me sad.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2013, 07:44:06 PM »
Seeing as I cannot find a single copy of A Night At The Opera

That seems odd, I actually see it in store all the time.

This picture makes me sad.

Is that seriously Hansi??

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #68 on: January 08, 2013, 03:13:18 PM »
Ive looked everywhere and didnt find it...even on Amazon its out. It has my favorite song, Battlefield.

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #69 on: January 08, 2013, 03:17:31 PM »
Just go to ebay.