Author Topic: See the Big Four of thrash in a theater near you!  (Read 5512 times)

Offline Cerberus

Re: See the Big Four of thrash in a theater near you!
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2010, 11:18:41 PM »
Even though it might be impossible, there's a part of me that still wants Metallica and Megadeth to get together onstage and perform "The Four Mechanix" live ;D

The Four Mechanix? Do you mean The Mechanix with Metallica's lineup in 1982? That'd be epic.

On another note I f'ing love the Four Horsemen. I've always been kinda weirdly addicted to it  :P

OT: I would never pay to see this. How can you see the Big Four of Thrash in a movie theater with no most pit and no singer talking to his audience? This is just notttt cool.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1229827/ - Look how well that worked out for them...granted they already don't deserve to even be mentioned in DTF, but I wasn't aware movies were ever rated that low.

Online Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2010, 11:41:45 PM »
Wow, 1.3? Jesus.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline Cerberus

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2010, 11:04:31 AM »
On 1 hand it's the Jonas Brothers so they lose all credibility right there; on the other hand how in the bloody hell do you ever produce something that gets a 1.3? That's just a concert in movie theaters for you...

Offline Sigz

• BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
  • DTF.org Member
  • THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2010, 11:07:18 AM »
I was gonna say that there were probably a ton of people voting it down just because it's the Jonas Brothers, but even the average rating for 'females under 18' was 4.3. Ouch.
The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast.

Offline Cerberus

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2010, 02:11:10 PM »
Well back OT I'm not expecting much from this concert in theaters. Hopefully it'll be better than the Jonas Brothers...but I don't understand how you can listen to these guys live and no have some sort of mosh pit...it's just not going to work out imo :(